Od dłuższego czasu nie pojawiają się nowe buildy emulatora SpecEmu - okienkowego udawacza mikrokomputerów Spectrum (16/48/plus/128/+2/+3/) i jego klonów (Pentagon/Timex/Microdigital) a tu proszę jednak się kręci. Biorąc pod uwagę, że Mark Woodmass dość mocno kluczy i trzeba "polować" na nowe wersję jego emulatora to i tak cud, że udało mi się cokolwiek nowego znaleźć;)
v3.2 build 04/12/22
- Improved snow effect emulation (thanks, Weiv)
- Fixed "tapeinvert" command (in command parser) to invert bit 6 of IN #FE only with tape input (thanks, cngsoft)
- Added a list of some of the debugger's command parser commands into the Docs folder
- Added a few examples for the conditional breakpoints into the Docs folder
v3.2 build 01/10/22
- Fixed AY noise frequency running at half clock speed. 20+ years to spot it..
v3.2 build 25/06/22
- Debugger's cycle-accurate display update option now only displays pixels up to the raster location in the current frame
- Debugger's Run To conditions correctly override +3 floppy controller breakpoints
- Fixed right-hand edge corner curves being slightly wrong in fullscreen mode
- Fixed RETI/RETN interrupt behaviour (thanks, Floh, ZjoyKiLer, Tony Brewer, Ped7g, ZXGuesser)
- Added some (useless, atm :p) conditional breakpoint "documentation" (see "Conditional Breakpoints.txt") (it won't help you..)
→ NOWSZY [zx] SpecEmu 3.4 build 11/06/2023
SpecEmu v3.4 build 11/06/23
- z80 (v3) snapshots now only save 16K RAM under Spectrum 16K emulation
SpecEmu v3.4 build 09/06/23
- Fixed recent files list issue
- Fixed issue 3 keyboard issue
v3.4 build 07/06/23
- Added "set intdiff n" command to set an offset value to add to a machine's interrupt period (0 - 128)
- This offset is in addition to the late timings setting set in hardware options and the late timings flag saved in SZX (v1.4) snapshots.
v3.3 build 10/05/23
- Fixed a bug affecting menu checkmarking for "Break on leaving ROM space" and "Break on entering ROM space" options in some situations (thanks, Ref)
- Fixed issue with ROM flash loading (thanks, Ms. Beginner)
v3.3 build 07/04/23
- Fixed the 128k snow effect to read from the correct upper contended page when active (thanks, Weiv, TheMartian, Richard Chandler et al)
- Added "Set As Next Instruction" to disassembly menu
- Implemented speaker to ear delay for ULA port writes with no tape input
- Add "optime" conditional breakpoint parameter (opcode execution time of last opcode)
- Added maximum opcode execution time to cmd parser's "ops" command (value resets at machine reset and after each "ops" command)
- Increase disassembler's small font size from Courier New 6 to Courier New 7
v3.2 build 25/03/23
- Remove missing files from the recent files list on startup
- Added RZX streaming - sections of RZX recordings can be streamed into new RZX recording
→ NOWSZY [zx] SpecEmu 3.2 build 11/03/2023
v3.2 build 11/03/23
- Updated OpenSE BASIC to v3.2.1 (thanks, Andrew Owen, source code and documentation at https://zxdesign.itch.io/opense)
v3.2 build 05/03/23
- Added SEM snapshot support (loading only)
- Added SP (old type) snapshot support (loading only)
v3.2 build 18/02/23
- Fixed +3 floating bus (again)
- Fixed a +3 port contention bug (thanks, azesmbog and Arjun Nair)
v3.2 build 06/12/22
- Fixed joypad emulation (had switched to new include files which had incorrect joypad structures)
→ [zx] SpecEmu 3.2 build 28/03/22
v3.2 build 28/03/22
- Fixed double clicking on breakpoint addresses not moving to that address in disassembly
- Fixed not being able to remove simple breakpoints
- Fixed being able to add one zero length conditional breakpoint
- +3 emulation now uses an official v4.1 ROM
v3.2 build 24/03/22
- Added preliminary support for conditional breakpoints
- Added support for Marko's useless CrazyBASIC mode!
(Might be losing a net connection for a period of time soon so any bug/feature requests will have to be sent to Polomint)
v3.2 build 16/03/22
- Fixed snapshots sometimes not being added to recent files menu
- Fixed Windows XP support
v3.2 build 11/03/22
- Fixed the OTxR block instruction interruption flag behaviour. Again. (thanks, azesmbog, Richard Chandler)
- Added Zip file support
SpecEmu v3.2 build 21/02/22
- Fixed a bug affecting N flag in IND
- Fixed a 128K screen timing issue (thanks, azesmbog)
- Added support for INxR / OTxR block instruction interruption (thanks, David Banks, ZJoyKiler, Ped7g, Arjun Nair, evolutional)
- Added workaround for SZX files with an incorrectly set HALT flag state
SpecEmu v3.2 build 31/12/21
- Added support for LDxR / CPxR block instruction interruption
- Fixed HALT behaviour
- Fixed screen flip timing during 7ffd out (thanks, Arjun Nair)
- Fixed Kempston joystick interface behaviour when no joystick attached
SpecEmu v3.2 build 30/11/21
- Fixed another Options screen bug
- Changed to what is apparently the authentic TK-90x ROM
SpecEmu v3.2 build 16/11/21
- Fixed a bug using the Options menu which could change the emulated machine even when the dialog is cancelled
- Reworked the keyboard handling code
SpecEmu v3.2 build 27/10/21
- Fixed .sna snapshot loading.
SpecEmu v3.2 build 25/10/21
- Fixed a bug when saving .z80 snaps under certain circumstances (thanks, Arjun Nair)
- Added PAC-MAN (+3) mode to the Tools menu (requires pacman.6e pacman.6f pacman.6h pacman.6j from the Midway ROM set in the pacmanroms folder)
- Corrected the HALT behaviour
- Thanks to Simon Owen for permission to use his +3 Pac-Man emulator! (http://simonowen.com/spectrum/pacemuzx/)
SpecEmu v3.2 build 01/10/21
- Fixed a bug corrupting the alternate AF register pair when reading .z80 snapshots
- Fixed a bug affecting the index mark bit in Status register reads for Type 1 FD-179x controller commands.
SpecEmu v3.1 build 17/9/21
- Fixed Multiface 128/3 devices
SpecEmu v3.1 build 13/9/21
- Fixed a bug relating to contention when entering/leaving +2A/+3 64K RAM mode (thanks to Guesser)
SpecEmu v3.1 build 10/9/21
- Added an option to disable the end of RZX playback dialog
SpecEmu v3.1 build 20/11/20;
- Fixed minor ULAplus bug
SpecEmu v3.1 build 27/2/20
- Fixed Kempston joystick emulation (thanks, hexaae)
SpecEmu v3.1 build 13/2/20
- Fixed the latest machine selection bug. (thanks, XoRRoX)
SpecEmu v3.1 build 9/2/20
- Fixed SNA saving (d'oh).
- Fixed CBI-95 disk I/F (which also caused segfaults on exit, thanks Ast. A. Moore)
SpecEmu v3.1 build 1/2/20
- Fixed TAP loading.
SpecEmu v3.1 build 19/1/20
- Added a status bar to show more info
- Added a x4 zoom option in the View menu
SpecEmu v3.1 build 24/12/19
- Fixed some tape loading bugs and accelerated some protection systems a little more with edge detection enabled.
SpecEmu v3.1 build 08/12/19
- Removed the bright black extra intensity
- Remembers the last snapshot type selection when saving snapshots.
- Added -z80v1 command line argument to always save 48K .Z80 snapshots as v1 files. Non-48K .Z80 snaps will always be v3.
- To toggle between v1 and v3 48K .Z80 snaps use the z80v1 and z80v3 commands in the debugger's command parser.
SpecEmu v3.1 build 29/11/19
- Fixed a bug relating to 128K/+3 normal/shadow screen flipping timings.
SpecEmu v3.1 build 16/03/18
- Updated settings code to be more UAC friendly (thanks, polomint)
- Added the +3 FDC's physical cylinder display to the debugger.
- Fixed +3 disk autoloading.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the LD A,I/R opcodes from working correctly when accepting an interrupt.
- Added -sna128 command line argument to force 128K SNA files to be loaded into Spectrum 128K mode.
- Updated zlib library to v1.2.11
SpecEmu v3.1 build 12/05/16
- Added -cbi95nmi command line argument which allows the CBI-95 magic button to override the Multiface NMI.
SpecEmu v3.1 build 21/11/15
- Fixed bug preventing Kempston joysticks on ports 31 and 55 from working simultaneously (thanks, MatGubbins)
SpecEmu 3.1 build 01/11/15
v3.1 build 26/07/15
- Updated memory map files to a more complete state. Details are in the Docs folder in the distro.
v3.1 build 25/05/15
- Added basic joystick support
- A few minor bug fixes.
- Updated to OpenSE BASIC v3.1.2 (Tools menu)
- Updated zlib library to v1.2.8
→ [zx] SpecEmu 3.1 build 05/04/14
→ [zx] SpecEmu 3.1 build 23/09/13
SpecEmu v3.1 build 23/09/13
- Fixed an access violation with the "Enable dodgy televisions set" option enabled (thanks, Chris Cowley)