Nowa beta emulatora AMIGI - WinUAE Toni Willena. I, o dziwo, bardzo krótki changelog, jak pojawił się w nowej serii w czasie mojej absencji.
Ostatnia pełna wersja emulatora to WinUAE 3.5.0.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 6 14/10/17
- "PC Bridge (40)" drive was missing from "Don't support 360k floppy images in Amiga drive unless it is configured as 5.25" drive" check.
- American Laser Games work again (b3).
- PCMCIA SRAM/IDE work again (b1?).
- Previous button release update always released buttons when input devices were released but it should have only been done when mouse was uncaptured.
- Delay avioutput init until first display frame or sound buffer recording request comes. Previously "before filtering" option may have used wrong display size in some situations.
- Avioutput does not anymore forget uncompressed video selection.
- First frame was not rendered (and also not recorded) if statefile was restored when emulation was already running.
- If emulator state was changed (debugger breakpoint, statefile save etc..), last frame before state change was not recorded if avioutput recording was enabled.
- uae-configuration joystick port (joyportx) modification only queued changes.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 5 30 September 2017, 19:13
- Do not fallback to standard D3D9 from D3D9Ex if -nod3dshader command line is used, removed also other now mostly useless fallbacks.
- Reduce CPU Idle when DMA operation is active (directory filesystem/UAE HDF or true DMA SCSI controller).
- If Wait for blitter was enabled, blit used all available cycles and statefile was saved when blit was active: CPU state was saved before PC was increased. Restoring statefile would incorrectly restart the blit.
- Action Replay III CIA read/write internal NMI triggers need small delay (NMI must be delayed until following instruction completes). Fixes Virus Test "Boot" option hang.
- 341b2 mouse/joystick button release when input is uncaptured didn't fully set the new state.
- Include "JIT direct switched off: reason" message in error log.
- Relative path mode ignored Filesys path.
- Host FPU mode: set host FPU round to nearest mode temporarily (if needed) before calling any native C-library trigonometric functions, other rounding modes can return (very) wrong results.
- AVI recording file splitting (2G limit) flushed sound buffers causing random sound glitches. Added -max_avi_size <bytes> -command line parameter to set split size.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 4 10 September 2017, 17:52
- If DirectDraw mode surface allocation fails, retry it with smaller size.
- Smaller than 512 block size and writing to HDF block zero was always detected as failed.
- SCSI MODE SENSE format parameters/rigid drive geometry and uaehf.device TD_GETGEOMETRY didn't return manual physical geometry if it was set.
- If config file has sound driver name that can't be found, try to find default device of same type before defaulting to first in list.
- 68030 MMU + prefetch mode delayed bus error fix.
- Added Cubo CD32 config dip switches (Cubo Switch #1 to #8), event activation = switch state toggled. State is only logged, perhaps some kind of on-screen message will be added later.
- Added Cubo CD32 option in Quickstart panel. Currently only enables serial port fake touch screen used by some later games, responds "ok" to all touch screen commands.
- Expansion panel string datatype was unimplemented (forgotten..). NIC MAC option is now visible.
- Disassembler [xxxx] data values (b3) now support 68030+ data caches. If data is located in cache and data in memory is identical, it is prefixed with *, if data is cached and data in memory is different: [value in cache:value in memory]
- Ignore DMS unpacking errors if all data is already unpacked (for example if dms has extra data at the end etc)
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 3 27 August 2017, 17:31
- 68030 data cache + indirect UAE Boot ROM will now always work, even without MMU. UAE Boot ROM address space now forces all caching off, even if write-allocate is enabled.
- 68030 hardware cache inhibit signal is now also emulated in non-MMU/EC modes, making data cache emulation usable in this mode.
- Identity save option ignored user selected file name and path.
- Read identity button didn't support ATAPI devices correctly, it only worked if ATAPI device appeared as SCSI or "RAID" device.
- Activate DTR and RTS when uaeserial.device is opened to match serial.device behavior.
- Serial port emulation to PC serial port reset DTR (and RTS state if RTS/CTS was unticked) when baud rate changed.
- Disassembler now also shows data in memory, makes step by step tracing less annoying, for example "CMP.W (A4)+ [2f09],D2". Not shown if address is not plain RAM or ROM.
- Assembler BSR fixed.
- uaenet.device didn't close low level ethernet handles when Amiga was reset, causing duplicate packets.
- 68020 CE statefiles created with 3.5 or older should load normally again.
- UAE controller hardfile custom unit number selection didn't work if unit numbers had gaps.
- Do not re-open main window when GUI on top option is changed.
- uaeserial.device crash, broken when OS4 compatible trap system was added.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 2 16 August 2017, 20:45
- Read Identity and floppy drive bootblock font size ignored DPI setting.
- Multiple 68030 non-MMU and MMU mode fixes.
- 68030 data cache emulation was not compatible with indirect boot ROM. Note that this requires either 68030 CACR Write Allocate bit off or MMU setup that inhibits caching. (If write allocate is enabled and MMU does not inhibit caching: long aligned writes to cache inhibited regions will allocate data cache lines!)
- Previously accidentally working 6888x <> 68040 on the fly switch is now a feature. If unimplemented fpu emu is ticked and FRESTORE frame matches other FPU, use matching FPU emulator to execute it and do not generate exception.
- L debugger command fixed, also length is now optional (=read until end of file)
- AGA bitplane special case missed a check and broke many AGA programs.
- Windows illegal name check fix.
WinUAE 3.6.0 Beta 1 05 July 2017, 20:38
Big CPU emulation update. More compatible (instruction cache) and data cache is now supported with MMU emulation. Probably not that useful for normal users but developers may find it interesting. Multi window (One window / Amiga monitor/output) support may be coming later.
- 68020 more compatible/CE mode statefiles may not load ("CPU tracer" error dialog)
- Anything CPU related may have broken..
- And more!
- 68030 + memory cycle exact (without full CE): BSR didn't use data cache memory access routines.
- Softfloat fix: 68040+ will convert unnormal zeros (zero mantissa, non-zero exponent) to normals without datatype exceptions.
- 68040/060 MMU updates. MOVES was wrong in some situations, ATC status bit handling updated. (Originally Previous fix, first Next version that supported 68040 seems to do some strange things)
- 68030/040/060 MMU emulation internal fast path translation cache added, performance improved noticeably.
- Fully validate 68030 MMU instruction opcodes and generate F-line exception if unused but invalid bits are set. (Real 68030 confirmed)
- 68030 MMU PLOAD was unsupported.
- "EC" MMU option added, emulates access control registers only (renamed transparent translation registers in EC models).
- 68030 MMU + prefetch + instruction + data cache emulation mode. (Enabled when "More compatible" is ticked) CPU caches are now correctly located between CPU and MMU and they cache logical addresses.
- 68030 MMU + prefetch + instruction + data cache + "cycle-exact" emulation mode. (Same timing as 68030 non-MMU "CE" mode)
- 68030 data cache emulation is now optional.
- 68030 data cache emulation is internally disabled if UAE Boot ROM is active in non-indirect mode. It is not compatible with most UAE expansions because they access memory directly, bypassing the data cache and previous data cache hack made the cache mostly useless.
- 68040/060 MMU + full instruction cache emulation (when more compatible is set).
- 68040/060 data cache emulation (including write-through and copyback, MMU support), optionally available in more compatible mode.
- 68040/060 without FPU: many FPU instructions generated incorrect F-line stack frame contents, usually wrong PC or EA field.
- 68881/68882 FMOVECR undocumented ROM offsets are now 100% accurately emulated, offsets 0x40-0x7f return f-line exception.
- Currently emulated hardware cache inhibit signal is always active when CPU accesses anything non-RAM.
- It was not possible to change existing path with Select Directory/Select Archive or Plain File buttons.
- Do not reset manual geometry HDF setting when changing hardfiles.
- Automatically enable RDB mode if empty HDF is added and controller type is IDE or SCSI.
- Replaced ReadProfileString/WriteProfileString based ini support with custom routines that don't have 65536 byte section size limits. (Long ROM paths can easily become longer than 32k wide characters)
- SCSI expansion SCSI ID: don't show it when it is not selectable, also make sure it is 7 by default, previously in some situations it become 0.
- Internal AKS input events are now available in custom event strings (for example statefile save and restore)
- uaehf.device hardfiles/harddrives unit number is now user configurable.
- Joyport setting was not fully reset before loading Host-only config.
- Added UAE HD controller A2090 partition table support. RDB didn't exist when A2090 was released.
- Added extra validation after Windows illegal name check, if name is illegal, check what CreateFile() returns, name is invalid if it returns ERROR_INVALID_NAME. If open succeeds, return also illegal name status if GetFileType() does not return FILE_TYPE_DISK.
- Avioutput on the fly recording start used GUI sound frequency setting if recording was started with a shortcut. If GUI was never opened, sound recording rate become 44100Hz, creating video that had bad AV sync if real in use frequency was not 44100Hz.
- Don't support 360k floppy images in Amiga drive unless it is configured as 5.25" drive. (Fixes 360k DS vs 720k SS misdetection)
- Disable low latency vsync if calibration returns impossibly large values (>1000Hz). Seems to happen with some recent NVidia drivers.
- Do not create hidden inactive uaegfx modes if none of color modes fit in VRAM.
- Fixed uaegfx VRAM size check, some modes that almost filled the whole VRAM didn't appear in resolution list.
- Z3 RAM in manual mode was completely broken.
- Added blitter_speed_throttle config file entry, adjusts blitter speed if in non-ce/non immediate blitter mode. (0 = no change, 0.1 = 10% speedup and so on)
- If JIT FPU was ticked but JIT was off: FPU emulation used simple JIT FPU compatible FPU status register calculations, even if softfloat mode was selected.
- New undocumented feature emulated: Bitplane DMA can be restarted during last AGA FMODE>0 idle cycles after DDFSTOP.
- Bitplane overrun condition triggered incorrectly in rare situation where bitplane DMA is enabled after DDFSTOP on OCS. (Scoopex crash landing cracktro, possibly others)
- "Include CD and FMV Audio" and/or sound mode change when CD or FMV audio is playing is now supported.
- DKB RapidFire flash rom chip emulated. Contains boot rom but is also used to store "advanced scsi config" settings. (ROM scanner still detects flash rom update file, scsi config is located at the end of flash chip, far away from boot rom data)
- DKB 1230/1240/Cobra flash chip emulated, advanced scsi config utility config save supported. SCSI expansion is now optional.
- A2090 boot ROM didn't work without more compatible enabled.
- Hardfile SCSI emulator MODE SELECT (6) and (10) added, mostly does nothing, added because A2090 SCSI driver TD_FORMAT requires it.
- Host side read-only hdf was supposed to also force read-only HDF in Amiga-side.
- Automatically support software dumped A590/A2091 ROMs that don't have 0x2000 wraparound/offset.
- Comspec SA1000 KS rom image loader compatibility fix.
- Blizzard 1230 MK I appears to be functionally identical to MK II. Same boot ROM, same SCSI expansion.
- Added debugger 'I' command, send custom event string, same as Input panel uses (inject keycodes, change config like uae-configuration does..).
- *** DO NOT USE, it will truncate the file! (Added debugger 'L' command, load data from file (same parameters as 'S'))
- Added debugger fill memory command 'Wf <addr> <eaddr> <bytes or string like W>, repeats byte/string writing until end address.
- Added debugger assembler ('a') command! (Most 68020+ only special encoded opcodes are not supported)
- Ashcom AddHard emulation.
- A2090 Combitec ROM expansion support.
- FastATA 4000 MK I/II.
- Spirit Technology InMate SCSI controller.
- Emplant SCSI controller (and only SCSI)
- Hardfile/drive geometry file support extended. (WIP)
- Geometry data can now include full ATA identity (512 bytes) and SCSI Inquiry/Mode pages.
- Data can be added to mounted IDE or SCSI emulated HDF or real harddrive to make drive appear exactly as drive which geometry data was read, exact same name appears in hdtoolbox, exact same logical CHS geometry and so on.
- WARNING: Identity data has priority, even if drive is smaller than size information stored in identity data.
- Added drive identity option to add harddrive panel. It tries to query ATA Identity data and all SCSI Inquiry and Mode pages. Note that USB uses SCSI protocol and if drive is ATA, ATA identity can be only read if USB adapter supports SCSI ATA Passthrough. Unfortunately most USB CF adapters don't support it. (USB SATA harddrives seem to commonly support it)
- Includes hack that enables reading CF ATA identity with Realtek chip based USB card readers. Uses vendor specific command to read memory region that contains ATA identity, requires card reinsert. Confirmed working with Kingston FCR-HS3 and Transcend TS-RDF9K. Probably works with most Realtek chip based card readers.
- A590 v5.92 ROM.
- DataFlyer Plus v2.0 ROM. (This was stored in 16k ROM but because others were 32k and duplicated, I manually duplicated this one too)
- A2620 -02 and -03 ROM. (-05 remaining)
- Non-SCSI DKB 1230/1240/Cobra flash ROM update image.
- Replaced old DKB Ferret SCSI expansion compatible DKB accelerator ROM image with flash ROM update image. (Official flasher will create identical ROM image, also some CPU speed specific firmware data gets written at the end of flash image)
- Ashcom AddHard boot ROM.
- A2090 Combitec A2090a update ROM and 2x A2090 combitec expansion board ROMs.
- A2090 MacroSystem boot ROM.
- Vortex System 2000 v1.02 ROM.
- Spirit Technology InMate v1.0 ROM.
- 5380 based, nothing special.
- Clone of Trumpcard, even ROM driver is a copy, only names have been changed! Nybble-wide loader code at the beginning of ROM has original IVS_SCSI.device string visible after converting it to bytes! Someone (who didn't know what or why there is nybble-wide data?) simply used hex-editor to change all visible strings?
- ADD_SCSI.device "ADDSCSI 2.0 (26 MAR 1992)". But driver version number is actually 4.9. (Original Trumpcard driver version?)
- A2090 ROM board that adds KS 1.2+ compatible autoboot support to original non-a variant of A2090. (Also works with A2090a if original ROMS are removed first)
- Shows boot screen.
- MacroSystem ROM uses same adapter. Different driver and boot screen.
FastATA 4000 MK I/II:
- Z3 ATA controller with 2 ports (Max 4 devices).
- Only v3 Boot ROM tested. (FastATA 3.0 (10 NOV 03)). Proper ROM dumps needed.
Sprit Technology InMate:
- Emulated as SCSI autoconfig board, not an accelerator board because it is 68000 board and does not require special address spaces.
- AIC-6250 SCSI chip.
- Fake DMA, word wide data port. Not fully hardware implemented, needs DMA status polling after each word read or write.
- It has worst RDB filesystem loader ever (at least in 1.0 ROM). Must be single hunk, no relocs, must have total length patched in first long word (I assume install disk patches it). Does not do any checks.
- Jumpers emulated. (ABOOT jumper mirrors Autoboot disabled -checkbox)
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 19 15/01/2018
Beta 19: Almost final. Beta tags removed.
- D3D11 fullscreen and GUI open: Quit/Restart did unnecessary fullscreen open and close. (Was working in some betas, broke later)
- Loading new config file via GUI using "Load" button when emulation is already running and loaded config had statefile selected: statefile was not loaded automatically when emulation was started.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 18 12/01/2018
- Added real CHS-only IDE drive HDF imaging support that works with some (single? all?) USB adapters that don't natively support CHS only drives (Drive appears as having zero byte capacity in Windows Disk Manager and SCSI READ CAPACITY returns FFFFFFFF00000200) Imager first asks for drive's CHS geometry and then uses standard Direct SCSI mode READ (10) to read correct blocks. This works as long as adapter blindly copies SCSI LBA fields to ATA CHS/LBA registers internally.
- Default D3D11 fullscreen refresh rate may have incorrectly chosen native interlaced mode if it was available.
- D3D11 no buffer fullscreen vsync does not update as fast as possible anymore.
- Restored norawinput keyboard and mouse modes (-norawinput_all disables all, -norawinput_keyboard and -norawinput_mouse to only disable mouse or keyboard rawinput mode). They were removed in 3.3 but apparently RDP does not support rawinput keyboard.
- BCD instruction V-flag fix, 68020+ BCD instructions don't do undocumented V-flag modifications, only 68000/010, previously it was only done if 68040+.
- Notification icon handling updated, previous Windows 7 workaround removed.
- Added Misc panel option to show WinUAE in Windows shutdown/logoff screen (Vista or newer) if emulation session is active.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 17 6/01/2018
- Added Profex HD3300 emulation and boot ROM.
- Fixed rounding issue in D3D11 mode screen position calculation. (Single pixel offset in some situations)
- 68040+ "cycle exact" could have appear hung if all running code and data fit in caches.
- Geometry file parsing memory free bug fix.
- Interlace artifact removal last flickering line fixed (b1)
- Allow JIT direct in CSPPC configuration. This disables CSPPC Map ROM address mapping completely.
- D3D11 threaded Present() calls removed, it is not compatible with some systems. (Caused blank screens when switching modes)
- Re-initialize D3D11 display mode if ResizeBuffers() return an error instead of showing blank screen.
- End of chip ram didn't have safety barrier if chip ram size was less than 2M. Unaligned long or word access from the very end of chip ram could have caused crash.
- Yet another basic OMTI based HD controller.
- "omti55.device 22.0 (17-Apr-1989) (c) 1988,1989 by Thomas Rudloff for Intelligent Memory Frankfurt, W. Germany"
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 16 1/01/2018
- Fixed statefile memory corruption if CPU is 68060. (Introduced when 68040/060 data cache support was added)
- Made SA-1000 and SA-2000 suboptions (like SupraDrives) SA-2000 is same as SA-1000 without $f0 ROM mapping. (Old SA-1000 configs must be re-created)
- GUI opened in D3D11 fullscreen mode: GUI minimization fixed.
- D3D11 mode fullscreen alt-tab, then clicking GUI reset button didn't restore fullscreen mode correctly.
- D3D11 scaled RTG mode hardware mouse cursor position and scaling fixed.
- D3D11 fullscreen RTG, enter GUI, exit GUI: there may have been long delay before fullscreen mode was restored.
- Handle D3D11 mode possible DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED error by retrying mode setup instead of stopping screen updates.
- Catweasel expansion caused hang (infinite autoconfig loop), it was not fully updated to new expansion system.
- SA-1000 Amax driver hang fixed (WD reset command didn't clear busy in all situations)
- Tape emulation now returns single file mark after last file before final end of file/blank state, no filemark returned if last file of index file does not have ending linefeed. Fixes Amix installation error if last file on tape (X11r5src) was selected for installation. When writing, multiple filemarks between files are supported.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 14 27/12/2017
I think 3.6 is getting complete enough, estimated release date: January 2018.
- Debugger 68040/060 MMU table dump command (mmud) didn't support 8k page size. Mask out page descriptor bit 3 (unused) and 4 (M) when checking for descriptor flag differences to generate more useful output from Fusion Forty boot ROM generated page tables.
- Debugger memory string routines now also use MMU mapping mode if enabled.
- Fusion Forty memory flag fixed (It does not use processor slot ram and it must not be enabled). Fixes boot crash if MMU emulation is enabled. Note that it will crash (nothing to do with emulation) if MMU is enabled and 32-bit RAM (except board's onboard RAM is enabled) or any Z3 boards are enabled. Real A2000 can't have those.
- D3D11 no-buffer mode now selects blit model (instead of flip model) if DXGI 1.5+ allow tearing mode is not available.
- D3D11 low latency vsync partially implemented. No calibration, it uses Windows reported value because they should be accurate (reported as fractional number)
- D3D11 black frame insertion support implemented. (which probably isn't working very well..)
- D3D11 mode will now reload shader(s) automatically on the fly if they are modified.
- D3D11 mode D3D9 to D3D11 compatible shader conversion now also converts D3D9-only migfilter/magfilter lines.
- D3D11 mode D3D9 to D3D11 compatible shader modification is completely skipped if technique10 or technique11 is found.
- D3D11 mode fullscreen alt-tab reliability improved, it was still possible to get blank or partially blank window after alt-tab.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 14 20/12/2017
Direct3D11 mode should be mostly complete now.
- D3D11: lower hardware levels are supported again. (broke in previous beta)
- D3D11: if Windows 7 and DXGI 1.1+ is not detected, show message that asks to install Platform Update (KB2670838). WinUAE requires DXGI 1.1. DXGI 1.0 won't be supported. (Confirmed on VM that Win7SP1 iso install + optional KB2670838 from Windows Update without installing any other updates is enough to use D3D11 mode)
- D3D9 low latency vsync was reverted to normal vsync if default.uae was missing or default.uae enabled D3D11 mode.
- D3D11 custom fx shader support implemented.
- D3D11 supports most existing D3D9 fx shaders by in-memory string renaming: technique -> technique10 and ps_2_0/ps_3_0 -> ps_4_0_level_9_3 and vs_2_0/vs_3_0 -> vs_4_0_level_9_3. For some reason D3D11 effect compiler ignores D3D9 technique format but nearly everything else is supported. D3DCompiler_46.dll or D3DCompiler_47.dll required.
- D3D9 and D3D11: if shader fx file does not have combineTechique but has at least one technique: automatically select first technique as combineTechique.
- D3D11 mode GUI D3D shader list is only shown if D3DCompiler_46.dll or D3DCompiler_47.dll is available.
- D3D11 in 16-bit mode but 16-bit not supported: switch to 32-bit instead of falling back to Direct3D 9.
- DirectDraw + UAERTG caused crash (earlier betas)
- Use 391078-01 CIA in A600 Quickstart. It seems most (all?) A600s have -01 revision, A1200/A4000 can have -01 or -02.
- If Direct3D 11 is selected as default, also select 32-bit as default depth.
- D3D11 custom shader note: texture shaders (tx_1_0) are not implemented. D3D11 replacements for D3DXFillTextureTX()/D3DXFillCubeTextureTX()/D3DXFillVolumeTextureTX() D3D9X functions don't seem to exist. (But fx compiler supports "tx_1_0" shader target so perhaps they are hiding somewhere..)
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 13 17/12/2017
- Memory cycle exact CPU speed slider scale fixed. (0 is max)
- D3D11: monitor bezel overlays supported.
- D3D11: RGB mask wrong colors fixed. (RGB<>BGR)
- D3D11: fall back to D3D9 if 16-bit mode is selected but it is not supported. 16-bit is not required format in D3D11.
- D3D11: minimum supported hardware level is now 9.1 (was 10.0).
- Added Evesham Micros Reference SCSI controller emulation.
- Kupke Golem HD3000 autoboot disabled option did nothing.
- It was not possible to override Z2 RAM board autoconfig data if board had built-in manufacturer/product ID defaults (for example any Z2 HD controller with Z2 RAM)
Evesham Micros Reference:
- Basic 5380 based PIO controller.
- Fake DMA, byte wide data port.
- Driver has filesystem relocator but it seems to be broken, for example PFS3 crashes because all relocations point to invalid addresses.
- "Evesham.device (Kemputa1/Evesham drive 13Mar93)", "(c)1993 Kemputa Systems,Pen-y-Gwaith,Ysbyty Ystwyth,Ystrad Meurig,Dyfed. UK"
- It has strange fast RAM configuration, RAM can be disabled with a jumper but it only clears autoconfig "add to free list" bit. If you want to replicate this (board's custom memory test utility only runs in this mode), tick RAM panel edit autoconfig data and clear bit 5 of first byte (for example E4 -> C4)
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 11 11/12/2017
- Direct3D11 fullscreen + DXGI 1.5 works again (b11)
- D3D11 fullscreen -> GUI -> change resolution/display parameters -> exit GUI does not cause blank screen anymore.
- 68020 memory cycle exact CPU speed slider is again partially working, CPU speed can be reduced but not increased.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 11 10/12/2017
- Updated to MSVC 2017 15.5
- Config file Description field caching broke in b9.
- Ignore WM_DEVICECHANGE messages during first 2 seconds when WinUAE GUI opens for the first time. Some systems seem to send spurious WM_DEVICECHANGE at program startup.
- Simple box art/screenshot config file support. (See eab.abime.net/showthread for details.)
- Direct3D11 mode OSD/RTG HW cursor support. All basic features are now implemented. Improved vsync and custom shaders to do.
- D3D11 is now the default (=config file does not override it) if Windows 7 or newer.
- Entering and exiting GUI in D3D11 fullscreen mode restored wrong texture size.
- If Wait for Blitter is enabled and blit size makes no sense (larger than chip ram size), don't wait. (Fixes long delay in Vital / Mystic)
- D3D11 fullscreen won't work if DXGI 1.5+ is available.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 10 05/12/17
Direct3D11 support should now work in any Windows 7SP1+ installation without extra manual updates (that D3D9 required) and also work with most older GPUs.
- DIVS/DIVU overflow condition undefined flags emulated. 68000 was already correct (N is also always set). 68020/030 has weird extra conditions. 68040/060 never sets undefined flags.
- Direct3D11 init failing due to missing DLLs caused a crash.
- D3D11 mode now uses pre-compiled shaders, D3DCompiler_47.dll is not needed anymore, which is not system built-in in Windows 7 and 8.0.
- D3D11 fullscreen now temporarily switches to desktop when opening GUI. Opening GUI on top of fullscreen is unreliable, causing random black screens, dropping to desktop with blank emulation window visible etc...
- D3D11 16-bit mode is now working, only main texture should be 16-bit, everything else needs to be 32-bit (GPU does needed conversions internally).
- D3D11 mode minimum supported hardware level is now 10.0 (was 11.0)
- Gigatron Arriba boot ROM support added.
- GUI OSD now ignores very quick floppy select/deselects (for example used to check diskchanges), floppy OSD only lights when drive is selected for more than 1 frames. Reduces number of useless OSD updates.
- Added "CIA 391078-01" advanced chipset checkbox. This CIA revision has a bug, if IO port is in output mode, reading it will always read output mode data state. Other models, including original DIP 8520, 391078-02 and Akiko internal CIAs read IO pin external voltage level as documented. This can affect "bad" mouse left button/joystick fire button reading code if it uses output mode.
- Joystick fire button/mouse left button CIA IO ports in output mode always used 391078-01 behavior.
- 68020/030 instruction cache update, cache read hits were possible even if cache was disabled.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 9 02/12/17
- Added workaround that disables RTG HW sprite if enabled in D3D11 mode. (HW sprite is not yet supported in D3D11)
- Fixed D3D11 position calculation bug that for example caused full window RTG to be partially off-screen.
- 16-bit color depth is now supported in D3D11 mode.
- D3D11 to D3D9 fall back didn't work correctly, it tried D3D11 twice and then selected DirectDraw.
- READ CD-DA (MSF) really works now.
- KS 1.2 autoboot didn't work without extra reset if UAE autoconfig board wasn't first board in autoconfig chain.
- Fixed AdIDE emulation, AdIDE data line "scrambling" got broken in b1.
- Added untested ATAPI tape drive support.
- Selecting index.tape directly (instead of selecting directory where it is located) will also mount the tape in directory mode.
- Tape emulation ignored new index file if tape was first written, rewound and read in same session.
- Tape emulation accuracy improvements.
- Added Toshiba Gary to Advanced chipset, if ticked, 0xe80000 to 0xf7ffff has chip ram access speed.
- Added ROM is slow (Toshiba Gary without transistor fix), KS ROM space also has chip ram access speed.
- 68030 data cache emulation didn't work correctly if write was cached and address was odd. (Bug found by Hatari developers)
- ECS Denise BPLCON2 ECS-only bits were masked unless AGA was selected, ECS-specific KILLEHB linetoscr was not implemented. Seven Seas/Andromeda now shows correctly corrupted palette if ECS Denise.
- IDE FORMAT TRACK fixed, it needs to transfer single block of data (and then toss it away). Fixes Gigatron Arriba installer.
- Emulated Gigatron Arriba IDE controller. ROM dump not available.
- 64-bit only bad stack linker setting correctded, caused random crashes and caused file dialogs to crash if certain shell extensions were installed. (Thanks mutetus!)
Tagi: Amiga, Winuae
Inne treści związane z tematem
[Atari] AtariOnLine: Nowa książka "Gatunki cyfrowe"
Wczoraj, w bardzo prestiżowym Wydawnictwie Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego, ukazała się nowa książka dra Piotra Mareckiego "Gatunki cyfrowe", która w wielu punktach zaczepia o retrokomputery. Dzieło w pełni naukowe, które przeszło gęste sito recenzenckie, a jest zapisem wypowiedzi dziesięciu osób, tak zwanych "świadków historii", ...
[Atari] AtariOnLine: Impreza retro w Okunicach
I kolejna impreza, na której będzie można ponoć zobaczyć Atari, mimo, że to impreza Amigowa. Marek "MarX" Hać poprosił o publikację takiegoż to zaproszenia na organizowaną przez niego imprezę retro:"Zapraszam brać Atarową na na kolejną edycję AMIGA EASTERN MEETING w Okunince nad Jeziorem Białym. Spotkanie odbędzie się w ...
[amiga] Strzałki AmigaMania #12
Nowa odsłona darmowego, węgierskiego magazynu poświęconego Amidze - "Amiga Mania" jest już dostępna do pobrania. Świetnie przygotowany tytuł pod względem składu i grafiki jest niestety obarczony grzechem lokalizacji - periodyk jest wydawany w języku węgierskim.