Malutki emulator [56kB] konsoli Atari 2600 - Z26 v1.39 z dłuuuuuuugaśną listą zmian: - Starpath multiload support has been added. You must concatenate the .bin files similarly to other emulators to play multiloads.
- Added a new Starpath bios that shows the vertical blue progress bars any
time you load a Starpath game or go to the next load in a multiload game.
- Added support for the 6144 byte Starpath format so that the 6K version
of Cubis that is floating around the net now plays.
- Changed super-chip detection scheme. If the RAM area has all $00 or
$ff in it, z26 turns on super-chip support automatically. Now developers
can work on super-chip games without having to use the -g command
- Thanks to Eckhard Stolberg for the nice Starpath support and the new
super-chip detection scheme.
- Added some features to trace mode so that real addresses are shown for
indexed accesses. Thanks to Thomas Jentzsch for help with this.
- Fixed bug in the GUI to allow the complete maximum number of ROMs to be
displayed (693). Thanks to Michael Walden Jr. for this fix.
- Fixed a small mouse related bug in the GUI.
- Re-vamped video support. Video mode 5 is now the default and the vertical
position of games is now adjusted automatically. If you wish to turn off
automatic positioning, simply press PgUp or PgDn to do positioning
- PAL games are now detected automatically. A game is run for a few
frames and if it is a PAL game (lots of scanlines), the video mode
is automatically switched to a PAL mode (if you've enabled it with the
-5 command line switch), and the PAL palette is turned on.
- Fixed what is hopefully the final Windows compatibility issue. Some rare
system crashes that happened when exiting z26 no longer occur.
Inne treści związane z tematem