- 25th November 2000: Jarek Burczynski implemented source bitmap scanline duplication in the tilemap system, and added Sonic Blast Man to the Taito B driver. Peter Trauner fixed some problems in the M6502 CPU core.
- 24th November 2000: Yochizo sent in a driver for Argus and Valtric, but Argus is not working properly yet.
- 23rd November 2000: Bernd Wiebelt and Aaron Giles fixed several problems in the YMZ280B sound core.
- 22nd November 2000: Yochizo fixed some graphics problems in Dynamite League.
- 21st November 2000: Takahiro Nogi fixed TT Mahjong input ports. Aaron Giles fixed another bug in the ASM 68k core. Yochizo fixed some graphics bugs in the Omega Fighter / Atomic Robokid driver. Gerardo Oporto fixed Senjyo dip switch settings.
- 20th November 2000: Aaron Giles fixed vertical flip and graphics priority problems in Rabbit Punch, cleaned up the Leland driver a bit and added Stompin' to the Bally/Sente driver. Gerardo Oporto fixed Twinbee dip switch settings. Keith Wilkins sent in an update to the discrete sound system, fixing some sound problems in Asteroids and Lunar Lander.
- 19th November 2000: Aaron Giles fixed some more ASM 68k core bugs, added two new graphics drawing functions for scanline exact video emulation and converted a huge amount of drivers to use the new functionality.
- 18th November 2000: Aaron Giles updated the MCR drivers' video routines to use pixel plotting functions instead of direct bitmap drawing, and he fixed some graphics priority problems in Pac 'n Pal. Yochizo sent in a driver for Taito H system, supporting Syvalion, Record Breaker and Dynamite League. Nicola Salmoria fixed a stupid bug in Mr. Do! color PROM decoding, and he fixed music tempo and colors in Wiping.
- 17th November 2000: Gerardo Oporto fixed dipswitches in Punchout. Aaron Giles fixed some color problems in Atari System 1 driver, combined the Toy Pop and Libble Rabble drivers and added flip screen support, fixed graphics priority problems in Shuuz and sent in a driver for an Atari prototype game called BeatHead.
- 16th November 2000: Mike Coates fixed some bugs in the CVS driver, added Heart Attack to it and fixed the broken Hunchback clones on different hardware. Aaron Giles fixed some opcode bugs in the ASM 68k core, and he cleaned up the Sega C2 driver. Keith Wilkins updated the discrete sound system again and added support for Asteroids and Asteroids Deluxe.
- 15th November 2000: David Graves sent in a driver for World Grand Prix.Przepiękne screeny znajdziecie jak zwykle pod tym adresem.
Człowiek był wyjechany :), kończył pisać dyplom (a nie sesja!!!), o pracy nie wspominając... a tu prace nad Mame trwają pełną parą: 26th November 2000: Peter Trauner fixed several issues in the i86 CPU core and sent in a preliminary version of runtime driver loading support, allowing drivers and CPU and sound cores to be loaded separately from the executable when needed.
Inne treści związane z tematem