Pierwszym frondend do Mame to MameLoad v3.0. Oto co w tej wersji dodano/zmieniono: - I was wanting to make v3.00 something special for MAMELOAD, but it just turned out to be a general bugfix release.
- Gamelist reading was retooled. (as it drastically needed to be - full lists were giving users "Out of String Space" errors - You really *HAVE* to love QuickBasic's limitations ) Upwards of 4000 game entries are now supported and should hold MAME for a few releases anyway. When MAMELOAD fails to read a full game list - this will be retooled yet again. This also has the effect of me never giving up this project. HEHE...
- If you are using MAME in pure DOS mode or equivilent - please make sure SMARTDRV is running. Many fuctions are now disk speed intensive.
- Corrected spacing on displaying Beta numbers. It should now support up to 99 betas per version. Let's hope that never happens.
- Slight interal/display tweeks.
- As always, suggestions/bug reports are welcomed. I'll do what I can to make MAMELOAD as simple and compatable with your system as possible.
- I'm looking for a person to help update the MAMELOAD.PAT file. If you have info to contribute, please do so.
Drugim frontend'em (nie tylko do Mame) jest PlayerUp...
- Windows 9x Emulator Launcher (Frontend)
- Multithreaded Application Launcher
- Multiple Emulator Support
- Unzip Support for Emulators that do not support unzipping.
- 8.3 Naming Conventions
- PNG, JPG, PCX, TIFF, and BMP preview image Support.
- User Definable Command Line Support.
- Multiple Image and Rom Directory Support.
- Multiple Extension Lookup support
- Association File to Rom Image Conversion Support
- Registry Writer (for all Settings except association File)
- And much, much more.i... właśnie dlatego emulatory DOS'owe mnie...
Inne treści związane z tematem