A remake with enhanced graphics, playability and new features of the game "Alley Cat", a quite simple but pretty original arcade game created in 1983 by Bill Williams (rest in peace) for the Atari 8-bit and IBM computers.
Visit the game's site to download it for free and read the User Guide to learn more about the controls and configuration options: http://www.joflof.com/alley.html
- Up to 4 players can play simultaneously
- Arcade and Versus Modes
- Enemy control in Versus Mode
- All the stages from the original plus five new ones!
- New graphics and sounds
- The old ones are still there, if you wish to play like you did as a child
- Lot's of options to configure it so it look's as retro as possible!
- Arcade Cabinet mode, to fit perfectly in your gorgeous Arcade Machine