EightyOne to jeden ze starszych projektów emulatorów maszynek z Z80 na pokładzie i całkiem przypadkowo z tęczą w logo - potrafi nie tylko udawać konstrukcję od Sinclair ZX80, do Amstradowego ZX Spectrum +3 lecz także nieobce mu są Timexy, czy też bardziej egzotyczne klony ZX81 - Ringo i Lambda. D
Version 1.11 - 06/08/2018 (by Paul Farrow and SirMorris)
- ZXpand support now works for the ZX80.
- Added keyboard images for:
- Spectrum 16K
- Spectrum +2
- Spectrum +2A/+3
- TS1000 with ZXpand+
- ZX81 with ZXpand+
- ZX80 with ZXpand
- Double clicking the keyboard image window toggles between double and normal size.
→ NOWSZY [MULTI] EightyOne 1.16 22/01/2020
Version 1.16 - 22/01/2020 (by Paul Farrow)
- No longer crashes when opening a zip file from the File menu.
- Corrected Chroma 80 colour mode detection port mask.
→ NOWSZY [MULTI] EightyOne 1.15
Version 1.15 - 21/04/2019 (by SirMorris and Paul Farrow)
- Bug fixes:
- The zoom size was not being restored from the .ini configuration file.
- Added 'browse to SD card folder' button to ZXpand option in hardware menu.
- Added z88dk .map symbol parsing to allow easier debugging of C programs.
Version 1.14 - 17/02/2019 (by Paul Farrow and SirMorris)
- Bug fixes:
- Switching from a custom window size to a fixed size did not always change the size correctly.
- The drive indicator on the status bar was not always redrawn fully.
- Entries from Configuration menu did not load all settings.
- Drive indicator on status bar could appear as a result of a ZXC ROM cartridge menu being displayed.
- Selecting items from the menus before the emulator was fully started up could result in an error dialog being displayed.
- Drag and drop of program files into the main window now works again.
- Fixed exception that could occur when opening the Profiler Plot window.
- Updated to latest ZXpand+ firmware, which fixes a 'break' issue with CAT.
- Profiler Plot window now displays the latest min and max values.
- Added support for interlace displays when a Chroma interface is selected.
- Dot crawl can now only be set for non-128K Spectrum models.
- Improved Hardware window machine icons.
- Improved Splash Screen image.
- Added auto-update option to the Profiler window.
- Improved UI operation of the Profiler and Profiler Plot windows.
→ NOWSZY [MULTI] EightyOne 1.13
Version 1.13 - 31/01/2019 (by Paul Farrow)
- Only the lower 3 bits of the border value are now saved in Spectrum .Z80 and .SNA snapshots.
- Accessing address $0525 causes the Program Counter to be advanced if flash loading is enabled but no longer does this if a ROM cartridge is loaded.
- Sound output used to be disabled after a reset.
- The status bar at the bottom of the emulator window was not always redrawn correctly.
- Changed the way the emulator window resizes at startup.
- Save button on TZX Manager's 'Edit General Data Block' dialog was not moved when the form was resized.
- Debug symbols were loaded when a program was opened via the TZX Manager but not if opened from the main window's File menu.
- Corrected the height of the Live Memory View window.
- UDG characters for the Spectrum related models are now shown as their corresponding letters but underlined (previously they were shown upside down).
- The mouse scroll wheel is now supported by the Memory Window.
- The emulator window can now only be custom resized after first setting the Zoom mode to User Defined.
- A new window allows the BASIC program held in memory to be viewed and saved as a bitmap or as a text file (only for ZX80, ZX81 and Spectrum models).
- Added the ability to read in a BASIC program from a text file (only for ZX80, ZX81 and Spectrum models).
- The status bar at the bottom of the emulator window now indicates when reading or writing to a Microdrive cartridge.
- Added support for various hardware interfaces and settings in .z81 snapshots.
- Added support for the Spectra interface in .z80 snapshots.
- Save dialogs now prompt to overwrite an existing file.
→ NOWSZY [MULTI] EightyOne 1.12
Version 1.12 - 14/08/2018 (by Paul Farrow)
- Corrections to TC2048 keyboard image.
- Corrections to TC2068 keyboard image.
- Added a window to display the ZX80 Integral Functions next to its keyboard image.
- Refinement to ZX80 keyboard image.
- Refinement to ZX80 with ZXpand keyboard image.
→ [MULTI] EightyOne 1.10
Revision Version 1.10 - 23/04/2018 (by Paul Farrow and SirMorris)
- Sound is now switched off upon a Hard Reset.
- ZXpand SEEK bug has been fixed.
- Fixed recursive support of the Step Over debugging facility.
- Fixed length validation of P81 files.
- A warning is displayed if surplus bytes are found at the end of ZX80 and ZX81 program files.
- Removed the 'mask' option from the breakpoint mechanism.
- Added separate word and byte Input and Output breakpoint types.
- Added Register, Flag and Memory breakpoint types.
- Added the ability to break on a read, write, input or output value as well as its address.
- Added a Profiler tool which provides some visibility into the T-state timing of machine code.
- Symbol file now loaded when opening a program via the Tape Manager's File->Open option.
- Added a Step Out facility to the debugger.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for the debugger Step In (Shift+F5), Step Over (Shift+F6),
- Step Out (Shift+F7) and Run/Stop (Shift+F8) buttons.
→ [MULTI] EightyOne 1.90
Version 1.9 - 17/02/2018 (by Paul Farrow)
- Wav Loader window did not contain all of the waveform after saving.
- Saving of wav files for the ZX80 now works.
- The T-states breakpoint counter no longer wraps back to 0 after 65535 but continues until 999999, making it easier to see if a ZX80 frame is taking too long.
- Changed the default value present on the data bus for the ZX80.
- The 'ROM file not found' dialog would appear after selecting a ROM file from a folder outside the default ROM folder.
- Read breakpoint conditions were not working correctly.
- Corrected disassembly display of SBC instructions.
- Fixed Spectrum border corruption when Spectra mode enabled and full frame displayed.
- Fixed Spectrum border during vsync period when full frame displayed.
- Wav Loader now shows the end of the waveform after saving from a ZX80 or ZX81 when auto stop/start is enabled (previously it would show beyond the end of the waveform).
- Wav Loader now displays the waveform while saving (previously it was always showing beyond the end of the waveform).
- When saving to the Wav Loader from a ZX80, ZX81 or TS1500, the output now drops back to the zero level when there is no activity to better represent the waveform that would get saved to a cassette.
- Support for ZXC ROM cartridges provided by the Chroma 80 interface.
- Added a 'range' option to breakpoints (by SirMorris).
- Added a 'mask' option to breakpoints.
- Added a 'not equal' condition to breakpoints.
- Added support for binary input for memory edits.
- Removed support for octal entry on memory edit and breakpoint dialogs.
- TV emulation display artifacts are now disabled by default.
- Added Keyboard layout image for the Spectrum 128.
- All windows gathered at start up to ensure they are visible if an existing ini file could not be found.
- Added recursive support for the Step Over debugging facility.
→ [MULTI] EightyOne 1.80
Version 1.8 - 05/11/2017 (by SirMorris)
- Breakpoints added using the memory / breakpoint menu can now be deleted.
- ZXpand EEPROM content is now persisted as long as NV_Memory folder exists.
- Fixed the 'ZXpand saved files have their R/O flag set' bug.
- When using ZXpand emulation or dragging & dropping a .P file onto the UI a file with a .sym extension matching that of the selected program will be loaded in the symbol browser.
- Right clicking a symbol in the Symbol Browser or a line of disassembly in the debug window will open the memory / breakpoint menu.
- Double-clicking a symbol in the browser will add an executable breakpoint at its address.
- Added the ability to also use NO$GMB format symbol files: pppp:aaaa XXXXXX where pppp is the page address (typically 0), aaaa is the CPU address and XXXXXX is the symbol name.
- Symbol files (.sym) may be loaded into the Symbol Browser by dragging & dropping onto the UI.
Version 1.7 - 09/09/2017 (by SirMorris and Paul Farrow)
- TZX Manager window now displays punctuation characters in ZX81 file names.
- Vertical sync period is no longer visible for a Spectrum when in large border mode.
- Removed blank entry that appeared in the Character Generator selection list under the Hardware configuration window.
- The ROM loaded for the TS1000 when selected in the Hardware window was incorrect.
- Improved emulation of the interaction between the Chroma interface and the dk'tronics Graphics ROM.
- Addition of the Live Memory View for 8-bit machines, which allows monitoring the processor's memory accesses in real-time. It tracks bytes of memory which have been touched, either by read, write or both.
- The debugger now allows the use of 'PC', 'HL', 'BC', 'DE', 'IX' and 'IY' in the breakpoint address entry field.
- Integrated ZXpand V1.10 firmware changes.
- Renamed ZXpand ROM overlay file for the ZX81.
- Simplified the naming convention of character set bitmap files used by the debugger.
- Added character set bitmap files for the TS1500, Spectrum +2, Spectrum +3, TK85, Jupiter Ace, Lambda 8300, Ringo R470, TC2048 and TS2068.
- Renamed the Spectrum +3 ROM to include the version number, with the default now version 4.1.
- Included ROMs: Spectrum 128 Spanish, Spectrum +2 Spanish and French, Spectrum +3 Spanish, Spectrum +3 English versions 4.0 and 4.1.
Version 1.6 - 11/08/2017 (by SirMorris and Paul Farrow)
- Breakpoints now trigger on both addresses of a 16-bit memory read or write.
- * Enhancements:
- Updated ZXpand emulation to use the ROM and firmware of the ZXpand+ model. AY sound is not automatically selected.
- ROM files have been renamed to follow a consistent scheme: [system].[modifier](.[modifier]...)
- A Save option has been added to the TZX Edit General Data Block window to allow saving of ZX80 and ZX81 programs.
- The character representations of the data shown in the TZX General Data Block window can now be viewed using the ZX80 character set.
→ [MULTI] EightyOne 1.50
Version 1.5 - 17/06/2017 (by Paul Farrow)
- The Chroma colour mode is now disabled upon a soft reset.
- The SPECTRA colour mode is now disabled upon a soft reset.
- The ZX81 keyboard image is now deliberately selected using the edition 1 ZX81 ROM.
- TV Emulation window visibility corrected if SPECTRA selected.
- Greys out the displayed Chroma mode in the Debug Window when running continuously.
- Greys out the displayed SPECTRA mode in the Debug Window when running continuously.
- Greys out the displayed ZXC mode in the Debug Window when running continuously.
- The Debug Window to now refreshed if it is open when a new hardware configuration is selected.
- If no border was selected then the ZX80 and Lambda 8300 would appear shifted to the right by 2 pixels.
- Displays the correct value in the debug Memory Window while in Word mode when address $FFFF is selected.
- Added fine tune control of the scrolling in the debug Memory Window.
- Enhanced the debug Memory Window to highlight the location value and corresponding
- character when hovered over with the mouse.
- Add an option to the debug Memory Window to allow the display to show decimal values.
- Added a search facility to the debug Memory Window.
- Enhanced the debug breakpoint facility to allow conditional matches (less-than, equal-to, greater-than).
- The 'Delete' breakpoint button in the Debug Window is now greyed out if there are no entries present.
- Highlight in breakpoint entry list adjusted when a new breakpoint is added or an existing one removed.
- The state of the 'Continuous' setting in the Debug Window is now saved as part of the configuration settings.
→ [MULTI] EightyOne 1.40
Version 1.4 - 30/05/2017 (by Paul Farrow and SirMorris)
- Repaired ZXpand support, which was broken following the introduction of the edition 1 ZX81 ROM.
- Repaired TS1000 support, which was broken following the introduction of the edition 1 ZX81 ROM.
- The Memory window now refreshes after an edit is made.
- Re-instated FatTest.vhd for use with the MWCFIDE drive option (which was missing since version 1.0a).
- Added a facility to reverse the listing order in the History window.
- Added facilities to filter the contents of the History window based on address range.
- Memory edits are no longer allowed while the debugger is in free running mode.
- Renamed 'nvram' subfolder as 'NV_Memory'.
- Renamed 'eeprom.bin' as 'zxpand-eeprom.bin'.
- ZXpand 'zxpand-eeprom.bin' file now accessed in the 'NV_Memory' subfolder.
- Removed obsolete ZXpand card.bin file access.
- Renamed MMC_Card subfolder to ZXpand_SD_Card.
- Removed obsolete files from the ROM subfolder.