Nowa wersja AppleWin, emulatora rodziny komputerów APPLE II. (][, ][e, ][+) .
18.104.22.168 - 19 Jan 2020
- [Bug #749] Hotkeys to change emulation speed using Ctrl+n: now ignored if ALT is pressed.
- [Bug #748] DiskII: data latch returns a rand() value when no disk is in drive.
- [Bug #746] Debugger: correctly repaint Apple II screen when showing it from debugger.
- [Bug #745] WOZ: Support for large tracks.
- [Bug #743] Added new command line switches:
- -left-alt-control-buttons: left-ctrl=button0, left-alt=button1
- -right-alt-control-buttons: right-alt=button0, right-ctrl=button1
- -swap-buttons: for swapping buttons 0 & 1
- [Bug #733] Alternate fix for WOZ 'Wasteland'.
- [PR #723] Fixed way to clear a std::string.
- Configuration->Input: Added 'Swap 0/1' toggle for swapping buttons 0 & 1.
- WOZ support: Removed version check on INFO section.
- Display MessageBox with all unsupported commands that were passed in (can choose to continue or exit).
- Debugger: Added new 'cycles <abs|rel>' command to show cycles as absolute or relative.
→ NOWSZY [Apple IIe] AppleWin 22.214.171.124 11/03/2023
AppleWin 126.96.36.199 - 11 Mar 2023
- [Bug #1193] Fix for reading AY regs after AY Function set to INACTIVE. (Fix for mb-audit v1.3.)
AppleWin 188.8.131.52 - 5 Mar 2023
- [Change #1080] Support Mockingboard and Mouse at same time. (Improvement for: "Witch Trial".)
- [Change #1187] New command line: '-capslock=off' to start up with Caps Lock off.
- [Change #1183] Phasor: add support for Echo+ mode (eg. 6522 PortA chip select for the AYs, dual-mono sound output & reading AY regs).
- [Change #1190] Document command line: '-multimon'.
- At start-up, use the Registry's saved "Window x/y position" to position the AppleWin window correctly for multiple monitors.
- [Change #1033] New command line support for hard disk controller in slots 5 and 7.
- Use '-s5 hdc' or '-s7 hdc' to start up with a hard disk controller (hdc) in slots 5 and 7 respectively.
- Use '-s5h1 <pathname>' and '-s5h2 <pathname>' to connect hard disk images.
- NB. There's no GUI configuration support for the hdc in slot 5.
- NB. An hdc in slot 5 allows these 3.5" titles to work: "Perplexing Puzzles" and "Dark Heart of Uukrul".
- [Bug #1193] Phasor: now can't read AY regs (via 6522 PortA) after AY set to INACTIVE function. (Mockingboard still can.)
- [Bug #1192] Phasor: support the GAL logic for AY chip select & AY PSG Function.
- [Bug #1188] Alt+Enter: fix regression, as this key combo should default to toggling full screen.
- [Bug #1175, #1176] Mockingboard: fix some edge cases.
- [Bug #1164] Debugger: Fix 'bpv' & 'tf' commands to trigger for non-visible scan lines when in full-speed.
- [Bug #1163] Debugger: Fix disassembly when in middle of data.
- [Bug #1099] Fix 6502/65C02: Clearing the D flag (or not) on a BRK or Interrupt or Reset.
- [PR #1171] Refactor the Mockingboard & Phasor code.
- Can now put any sound card (Mockingboard, Phasor or SAM) into either or both slots 4 and 5.
- NB. Allows Mouse card in slot 4 and Mockingboard (or Phasor) in slot 5.
- Change: Command line '-s<N> empty' now works for slots 1-7 (just not slot 0).
- Debugger: Improve mini-memory views for AY8913 chip registers: show reg. latch address in white.
- Debugger: Fix 'zpc' command, which wasn't working.
AppleWin 184.108.40.206 - 2 Jan 2023
- [Change #1153] Support Game I/O Connector copy protection dongles. [@medasaro]
- SDS SpeedStar dongle
- [Change #1141,#1142,#1148,#1149,#1150] SNES MAX support for various controllers via mapping files. [@Eriknoc]
- EG. -snes-max-user-joy1 snesmaxcontroller_Logitech_F310.yaml
- [Change #1134] Add disk activity indicators for drives in Slot 5.
- Only visible in 2x Windowed mode.
- Add a new UI toggle in Config->Disk tab to "Show status" (ie. the track/sector status).
- Hovering over this status will show a tooltip with both decimal and hexadecimal values, and the track includes the full fractional quarter track value too.
- [Change #1133] Add a new command line '-s diskii13' to put a diskii card into slot-n and force it to use the 13-sector firmware.
- [Bug #1157] Fix video junk on RHS edge for TV & Monitor video modes. (Regression at 220.127.116.11)
- [Bug #1144] Fix some ZP symbols in A2_BASIC.SYM.
- [Bug #1143] Fix graphical glitches on penultimate scan line when in non-"50% Scan Lines" mode.
- [Bug #1138] Fix Mousecard - wasn't generating VBL interrupt for mode byte of $08. Fixes 'Jeeves'.
- [Bug #1131] Fix MIXED issue when in 'Color (PAL Monitor)' video mode.
- Change: Extend the debugger to support DISK commands for Disk II cards in other slots:
- DISK SLOT n
- Now DISK INFO will provide info for the new slot.
AppleWin 18.104.22.168 - 27 Sep 2022
- [Bug #1128] Increase paddle maximum offset - fixes 'Learning with Leepers'.
- [Bug #1127] Debugger: fix memory search command.
- [Bug #1126] Fix rare crash bug (when unprotected WOZ in drive).
- [Bug #1125] Improve WOZ support: fixes 'Accolade Comics'.
- [Bug #1121] Fix for aspect ratio in full-screen:
- Now revert to uniformly scaling in both x & y directions unless user specifies resolution.
- NB. Regression at 22.214.171.124 when adding VidHD support.
- [Bug #1119] Fix render issue in 'Color (PAL Monitor)' video mode.
- [Bug #1022] WOZ support: Better cross-track positioning - fixes 'Balance of Power'.
- Fix for loading old save-states with Phasor card (bumps MB version in save-state to v9).
- NB. Regression at 126.96.36.199 when fixed Phasor to "use correct primary AY8913".
- Change: Command line: support '-s2 ssc'.
→ NOWSZY [Apple IIe] AppleWin 1.30.11 24/06/2022
188.8.131.52 - 23 Jun 2022
- [Change #1103] Debugger: support memory breakpoints for HDD DMA r/w's:
- When the debugger is active (eg. breakpoints enabled) then trap on HDD r/w's that match the BPM[R|W].
- NB. the breakpoint will fire after the whole HDD r/w operation has completed.
- [Bug #1113] Fix for Uthernet II registers repeating in DEVICE SELECT I/O space. [@audetto]
- [Bug #1110] Fix for WOZ and quarter tracks for A2osX's 192K floppy image.
- Support two adjacent phases turned off in rapid sequence.
- [Bug #1108] Fix for C3 ROM not set correctly when loading a save-state with a VidHD (in slot 3).
- [Bug #1106] Fix for minor screen corruption with VidHD enabled.
- Debugger: fix for mouse-click hit-tests with VidHD enabled.
- [Bug #1104] Fix for rare Mockingboard speech race condition when debugger-stepping.
- [PR #1098] Internal: refactor debugger. [@kiyolee]
- Change: Mockingboard's SSI263: support reg3's amplitude (fix for TR speaking during SSI263 detection).
- Change: DebuggerAutoRun.txt: extend search path to first try CurrentDir, then ProgramDir.
→ NOWSZY [Apple IIe] AppleWin 1.30.10 27/05/2022
184.108.40.206 - 27 May 2022
- [Change #1097] Extend Uthernet II to support DNS offloading. [@audetto]
- Details: https://github.com/a2retrosystems/uthernet2/wiki/Virtual-W5100-with-DNS
- No need for ethernet, so now works with host PC's WiFi.
- Supported by @oliverschmidt's A2Stream v1.2.
- NB. This virtual DNS is enable by default (but can be disabled via the Config UI).
- NB. Real W5100 chips don't offer this!
- [Bug #1078] WOZ support: Better LSS support for reading write-protect.
- Fix images 'Run For It' and 'Stickybear Town Builder' (both when write-protected).
- [PR #1100] Uthernet II fixes for UDP and IPRAW modes. [@audetto]
- [PR #1084 + others] Internal: refactor debugger. [@kiyolee]
- Fix Phasor card: use correct primary AY8913 for Phasor-native & MB modes (now checked in mb-audit v1.2).
- Command line: add -wav-speaker & -wav-mockingboard
- Save a .wav of either Speaker or Mockingboard audio output during the emulation session.
- Warning: there's no file size limit, so it just keeps saving until AppleWin exits.
220.127.116.11 - 8 Feb 2022
- [Bug #1023] WOZ support: Tweak to track sync support.
- [Bug #1020] WOZ support: Significant bit-cells after a gap between latch access upped from 50 to 100.
- Fixes: What's My Logic, Forbidden Quest, The Isle of Mem.
- [Bug #1018] Support AN3 for //e models.
- [Bug #1015] Registry: fix support for legacy 'Harddisk Enable' key.
- [PR #1028] Internal: Split 6522 out of MB code and into own class (bumps MB version in save-state).
- [PR #1025] Load save-state for Cards: improve error messages. [audetto]
- [PR #1014] Correct BMP creation. [audetto]
- SSC: Fix for command line -dcd not being honoured. (Regression)
- VidHD: Fix load save-state for II/II+ when VidHD's SHR is being updated.
- Debugger: see Debugger_Changelog.txt, but including:
- Added: CD now detects ".." to change to the previous directory and chops the trailing sub-directory from the current path.
- Changed: Disassembly window now lists symbol labels and symbol target address from User2 in orange.
- Added: Branch instructions now show target address.
- Added: Disassembly window now shows signed decimal values for immediate values.
18.104.22.168 - 19 Dec 2021
- [Bug #997] Support VidHD card for IIgs Super Hi-Res (SHR) video modes, eg. for Total Replay box art.
- Support VidHD in slot 3 (via Config GUI or '-s3 vidhd').
- Only partial VidHD support - ie. just for SHR video modes, but SHR is supported for all Apple II models.
- NB. AppleWin's window is slightly enlarged when VidHD card is inserted.
- Command line: Allow user to specify width & height (for full-screen); and allow separate x,y scaling in full-screen mode.
- eg. for 4:3 aspect ratio on monitors that support it: -no-full-screen -fs-width=1600 -fs-height=1200
- Debugger: add 'shr' command to view video.
- [Change #1007] HDD: Fail if r/w access touches $Cnnn I/O space
- Debugger: On a HDD r/w failure, execution will break, and the debugger will show a stop reason message.
- Also fix HDD write wrapping at 64KiB boundary.
- [Change #996] Adapt HDD firmware to be slot-independent.
- Internal only, since currently no support to specify HDD Controller card in another slot.
- Debugger: Add 'brk all <on|off>' command to break on any BRK or invalid opcode.
22.214.171.124 - 30 Oct 2021
- [Bug #993] Fix Mousecard not persisting after a machine's hardware changes. (Regression at 126.96.36.199)
- [Bug #985] Fix one-shot paddle timers. [xotmatrix]
- [Bug #989] Debugger: Fix disassembly for NMOS 6502's JMP (Indirect) not showing correct target address.
- [Change #987] Debugger: Add 'lbr' command to show Last Branch Record for a change to the control-flow from an instruction or interrupt.
- NB. Bcc opcodes that aren't taken don't affect lbr.
- Debugger: Add 'brkint <on|off>' command to break at the instruction after an interrupt is taken.
188.8.131.52 - 2 Oct 2021
- [Change #972] Add SNES MAX card (in slots 3, 4 or 5) to support up to 2 SNES (or 12-button) controllers.
- [Change #946] Add 4Play card (in slots 3, 4 or 5) to support up to 4 Atari controllers.
- [Change #420] Uthernet card's state persisted to save-state.
- NB. it's best to get your DHCP server to assign a static IP for the card's MAC address.
- Change: SAM card's state persisted to save-state.
- [Bug #980] Fix 'Authentic Disk Speed' regression (at 184.108.40.206).
- [Bug #981] Fix command line -d2 (and -h2) which weren't reporting an error if image couldn't be opened.
- [Bug #981] Support command line if there are multiple spaces between args.
- [PR #983] Improve save-state card management
- Use Registry "ConfigurationSlot n' locations to save each card's type & config.
- eg. "Last Harddisk Image 1" has moved from "Preferences" to "ConfigurationSlot 7".
- AppleWin's Debugger help: document how to allow CTRL+SHIFT+0 to work (to set bookmark-0).
220.127.116.11 - 29 Aug 2021
- [Change #975] Extend Configuration's Disk GUI to support a Disk II controller in slot 5.
- [Change #977] Add per-slot configuration to the Registry (and conf.ini).
- eg. "Last Disk Image 1" has moved from "Preferences" to "ConfigurationSlot 6".
- [Change #976] AppleWin's help now documents Control-PrintScreen to copy the debugger's disassembly window to the clipboard.
- [Change #960] Floppy image names are now stored in Registry (or conf.ini) with their full path.
- NB. Hard disk images were already stored with full path.
- NB. save-states still only store the filename (and use "[HDV] Starting Directory" or prompt user to find the file).
18.104.22.168 - 20 June 2021
22.214.171.124 - 31 May 2021
- [Change #947] Uthernet: fix so that a h/w change doesn't require the app to be close & reopened. [audetto]
- [Change #876] Command line: change -fs-height so only applied during full-screen (Windows mode unaffected).
- [Bug #958] Debugger: Mockingboard speech interrupt not working in debugger 'gg' mode.
- [Bug #952] Fix Mockingboard SC-01 speech for Ape Escape.
- Fix Phasor regression (at 126.96.36.199) as it does support reading AY-3-8913 registers in Mockingboard mode & Phasor native mode (just not Echo+ mode).
- Debugger: when displaying 6522 registers, if T1 and/or T2 is active, then display in white.
188.8.131.52 - 3 May 2021
- Improve Mockingboard's 6522 support for cycle-accurate reading of IFR at Timer1/2 underflow.
- Improve logging of Speaker code.
→ NOWSZY [Apple IIe] AppleWin 184.108.40.206 1/11/2020
220.127.116.11 - 1 Nov 2020
→ NOWSZY [Apple IIe] AppleWin 18.104.22.168 25/10/2020
22.214.171.124 - 25 Oct 2020
- [Change #764] Fully support the RGB cards, and introduce a new 'Color (RGB Card/Monitor)' dedicated video mode.
- [PR #837] Support for 'Le Chat Mauve' Eve and Féline RGB cards.
- [PR #826] Support for Video7's SL7 RGB card.
- New command line switch to select RGB card type: -rgb-card-type: apple (default), sl7, eve, feline
- New command line switches for SL7: -rgb-card-foreground & -rgb-card-background
- NB. The previous 'Color (RGB Monitor)' has now been renamed to 'Color (Composite Idealized)'.
- [Change #817] Request for key-accelerators for UI operations.
- Ctrl+F3/F4 will show the Drive-1/Drive-2 pop-up menus. (Then use cursor up/down to pick a menu item.)
- [Change #691] Improved determining path & filename when saving/loading a save-state.
- [Bug #838] Improved support for accented ANSI chars in pathnames in save-states.
- [Bug #612] Support IRQ cycle-accuracy in full-speed (unthrottled) mode.
- [Bug #608] Fixed regression in Broadsides' Mockingboard detection (introduced at 126.96.36.199).
- Extended support for command line switches -d1,-d2,-s5d1,-s5d2,-h1,-h2 such that if the param is "", then it will eject/unplug the disk/harddisk.
- Development PRs to improve code quality: #840, #842, #843, #847
→ NOWSZY [Apple IIe] AppleWin 188.8.131.52 17/08/2020
184.108.40.206 - 17 Aug 2020
- [Change #822] Updated Uthernet card support to use Npcap for Win10.
- [Change #806] Added support for 'Base 64A' - a Taiwanese Apple II clone.
- [Change #763] Support for PAL(50Hz) killing color-burst during TEXT video mode.
- When 50Hz, then AppleWin's window title changes to "Color (PAL Monitor)" instead of "Color (NTSC Monitor)"
- [Change #781] Loading a large save-state takes some time - added a busy indicator.
- [Change #139] NIB disk image: added warning if any track's first D5-nibble triple isn't an address prologue.
- [Bug #824] Fixed a regression in multi-zip support (introduced at 220.127.116.11).
- [Bug #820] Fixed a GDI Object leak (occurring when accessing the Disk II with AppleWin minimised).
- [Bug #813] Mockingboard playback looping after entering debugger then configuration.
- [Bug #809] Fixed a memory leak.
- [Bug #801] Wrong timing with LSR abs,X / ROR abs,X / ROL abs,X for the 6502 CPU.
- [Bug #796] Fix for 'IRQ occurring on last cycle of opcode' not always true.
- [Bug #751] No-Slot Clock running and power-cycle can causes lock-up on power-cycle.
- NSC state persisted to save-state.
- added a new switch '-no-nsc' to configure Apple II without an NSC.
- [Bug #663, #691] Fixes for image loading switches (-d1,-d2,-h1,-h2,-s5d1,-s5d2):
- [Bug #52] Fixed the 6502/65C02 false-read of 6522 issue for Willy Byte!
- [PR #800] Improved debugger's rendering speed for PrintGlyph().
→ NOWSZY [Apple IIe] AppleWin 18.104.22.168 31/05/2020
22.214.171.124 - 31 May 2020
- [Bug #790] Fixed regression for -d1,-d2 & -s7-empty-on-exit (introduced at 126.96.36.199).
- [Change #787] Debugger: Extended 'cycles part' command to do timings relative to a user-specified base.
- [Change #783] Debugger: Extended 'tf' command to include cycle count.
- [Change #720] Debugger: Added more symbols to APPLE2E.SYM.
- NB. LC ($C08n) symbols are now correct for the LC, so 'LDA $C08C,X' will disassemble as 'LDA LCRAMIN1_,X' instead of 'LDA DATASTROBE,X'. But now perhaps less helpful when stepping Disk II code.
- [PR #785] Debugger: Improvements to Bookmarks.
- AppleWin.chm: Added debugger help about Bookmarks.
188.8.131.52 - 26 Apr 2020
- [PR #757] Allow use of an INI-file for configuration instead of the Registry (fixes #709).
- new command line switch: -conf <INI-file>
- [Change #773] Added Apple II J-Plus support.
- [Bug #778] Fixed for when Joystick(s) are disabled.
- [Bug #777] Fixed Phasor speech (SSI263) to match Mockingboard (when in Mockingboard mode).
- [PR #775] Debugger: Fixed so that hitting "=" in the debugger sets PC to the current cursor address.
→ NOWSZY [Apple IIe] AppleWin 184.108.40.206 27/03/2020
220.127.116.11 - 27 Mar 2020
- [Bug #771] Added new command line switch to load custom ROM: -rom .
- Supports 12KiB (at $D000) and 16KiB (at $C000) rom files.
- [Bug #765] Lancaster (Total Replay) hangs when starting second game.
- [Bug #734] DiskII controller card: support 13-sector firmware.
- The card auto-selects the firmware based on the .woz (v2 or higher) image properties.
- Only change the firmware at reset/reboot to avoid changing whilst running in $C6xx space!
- Fixes 'The Best of MUSE' & 'MicroChess 2.0' (#732)
→ NOWSZY [Apple IIe] AppleWin 18.104.22.168 13/02/2020
22.214.171.124 - 13 Feb 2020
- [PR #756] Write support for WOZ1/WOZ2 images.
- Fixes titles that need write support (see: #686, #704, #705).
- Allow creation of a blank (WOZ2) image (see AppleWin.chm: 'Creating Disk Images').
- multi-file zip support extended to scan for the first valid image.
- useful for most woz-a-day multi-file zips which have at least 2 entries and previously needed unzipping.
- NB. files in multi-file zips are still write-protected (same for all image types, not just woz).
→ NOWSZY [Apple IIe] AppleWin 126.96.36.199 26/01/2020