Pojawił się nowy autobuild emulatora Virtual Jaguar, dostępny tutaj.
Date: Wed Feb 13 12:23:03 2013 -0600
- Fixed limits on cartridge space from 4MB to 6MB.
- Also fixed setting zoom levels in fullscreen (thanks to partycle for reporting!) and preliminary fixes to the M68K disassembler. Changed documentation to reflect next official release.
Date: Fri Feb 8 21:12:16 2013 +0100
- Scale fullscreen mode based on current screen
Date: Thu Feb 7 19:02:02 2013 -0600
- Added missing IRQ handling after STOP
- The previous fix was incomplete: it only worked until a STOP instruction was issued. Incoming IRQs could not wake the M68K from its stopped state. This has been fixed. :-)
Date: Thu Feb 7 17:59:36 2013 -0600
- Fix to M68K core vs. DSP thread sync problem.
- Seems there were some M68K core calls coming from the DSP thread that caused problems with IRQ handling on the latter. There's a kludge in for now that should solve that problem but there may be even more like it lurking in the shadows. :-/