Aktualizacja emulatora "małego Atari" od Phaerona, który jak zwykle serwuje nam kolejny zestaw zmian i ulepszeń pozwalających cieszyć się oprogramowaniem z ośmiobitowych mikrokomputerów firmy Atari.
Altirra 2.40 test 19 [06.10.2013]
- Recorder: Added option for encoding duplicate frames as full frames.
- LLE: Fixed CIOINV timing so that emulated CIO hooks work.
- LLE: Corrected K: debounce logic and E: AUX2 open handling (fixes Action! with LLE firmware).
- Printer: Emulated P: device now supports the PUT CHARS command with len=0.
- Serial: Emulated R: device supports break interrupts.
- This version fixes Action! when using the LLE kernel and MAC/65 when using LLE/HLE kernels or floating-point acceleration. There are also a bunch of other fixes to the math pack support when not using the vanilla OS-B or XL/XE math pack. I also fixed a couple of bugs in emulated P: and R: that were reported to me (single byte writes to P: being broken and R: not responding to keyboard break).
→ NOWSZY [ATARI] Altirra 2.40 Test XXII RC2[?]
Altirra 2.40 test 22 [21.10.2013]
- GTIA: Fixed regression with hires player-playfield collisions (since 2.30)
→ NOWSZY [ATARI] Altirra 2.40 Test XXI RC2[?]
Altirra 2.40 test 21 [18.10.2013]
- Cartridge: Fixed $BFxx reading with 5200 64K cartridge type.
→ NOWSZY [ATARI] Altirra 2.40 Test XX RC1
Altirra 2.40 test 20 [07.10.2013]
- 65C816: Fixed (dp), (dp,X), and (dp,Y) behavior with DP!=0.
→ [ATARI] Altirra 2.40 Test XVIII
Altirra 2.40 test 18 [05.09.2013]
- 65C816: Optimized mode switches.
- Debugger: r (register) command now allows access to 65C816 registers.
- Profiler: Added 65C816 support.
- 65C816: Fixed cycle timing for TXY instruction.
- Debugger: Fixed incorrect disassembly on step when running from high banks.
- LLE: 5200 BIOS now strobes NMIRES for DLIs.
- Fixed a couple of crashes and a bad 65C816 mode switching performance problem, added 10MHz/14MHz modes and shadowing options, and added 65C816 support to the profiler:
→ [ATARI] Altirra 2.40 Test XVI
Altirra 2.40 test 16 [04.09.2013]
- UI: File > Exit now confirms if there are modified images.
- 5200: Floating data bus is now enabled in 5200 mode
- POKEY: SKSTAT bit 1 is now emulated.
→ [ATARI] Altirra 2.40 Test XV
Altirra 2.40 test 15 [27.08.2013]
zmiany w porównaniu do test12
- CPU: Preliminary support for accelerated 65C816 operation.
- Disk: Added "Extract Boot Sectors" command to disk dialog for use with bootable virtual disks.
- Recorder: Added .WAV file audio recording.
- UI: Added on-screen indication for some view mode changes.
- UI: Added support for per-monitor DPI scaling in Windows 8.1.
- UI: Added custom debug font dialog for half point sizes.
- 65C816: Read/modify/write instructions now do read/write/write in emulation mode.
- Debugger: Fixed LLE kernel ROM auto-reload and symbol load option.
- Debugger: UI panels are now more consistent with debugger commands in numeric base handling.
- GTIA: Fixed bug with VDELAY on missiles.
- LLE: Decimal flag is now cleared before dispatching IRQs.
- LLE: Fixed BRK handler to handle stack wrapping.
- HLE: Added partial fix for CDTMA1 during accelerated disk reads (fixes Ankh with SIO patch enabled).
- UI: Fixed GDI handle leak in text editor.
- U1MB: Fixed PIA read decoding to only respond to $D300-D37F (unfixes Bounty Bob Strikes Back!).
- This build fixes problems with the debugger sometimes switching to a Flyspeck 5 font, VDELAY issues with missiles, Ultimate1MB issue that let some games access the joystick when they shouldn't, and 65C816 mode doing read/read/write instead of read/write/write for read-modify-write insns in emulation mode.
- Also new to this version is the ability to run the CPU in 65C816 mode accelerated, at either 3.58MHz (2x) or 7.14MHz (4x). This is very preliminary and WILL break a lot of games and demos, particularly ones that require precise cycle timing. It also runs a bit faster than it should right now because it allows access to hardware registers at fast speed instead of slowing down to 1.79MHz. However, it's useful for testing code that can use a faster CPU, such as a 65C816 OS. Besides productivity and BASIC programs, there are a few games that magically benefit from this -- Ballblazer runs great at 7.14MHz. I did have to put in a nasty hack to slow down the CPU to 1.79MHz for two cycles following a write to WSYNC, so I'd be interested in any experience people have with compatibility of this emulation vs. a real 65C816 accelerator.
→ [ATARI] Altirra 2.40 Test XII
Altirra 2.40 test 12 [08.07.2013]
- Update to allow copying text out of the XEP-80 screen, and with added support for custom video modes
→ [ATARI] Altirra 2.40 Test XI
Altirra 2.40 test 11 [30.06.2013]
- Fix for scrolling issue with tall logical lines, internal charset support, and better of emulation of unusual charset addressing modes
- Fix for burst mode not working properly, and improved logging support (lfe xepdata / lfe xepcmd)
→ [ATARI] Altirra 2.40 Test IX
Altirra 2.40 test 9 [30.06.2013]
- Debugger: Verifier can now detect 64K address space index wrapping and abnormal DMA conditions.
- Debugger: Added fbx (fill bytes with expression) command.
- XEP80: Initial support.