Nowa wersja testowa emulatora AMIGI - WinUAE Toni Willena.
Ostatnia pełna wersja emulatora to WinUAE 3.6.0.
Winuae 3.6.1 Beta 4 14/02/2018
- Cirrus Logic emulation blit out of bounds checks added, previously it usually caused a crash, for example OS4 + Picasso IV sometimes does small blits that cross end of VRAM. (Original QEMU blit checks were very broken)
- Yet another interrupt handling rewrite to properly support cross thread interrupt activation (PPC emulation).
- Added more validation to clipboard sharing IFF parsing to prevent crashes if data is truncated.
- RTG multithread + hardware mouse cursor + no OSD: mouse cursor movement didn't re-draw the screen.
- If SCSI ATA passtrough returns weird timeout error (instead of immediate failure like it is supposed to do), don't attempt it again to reduce delay when selecting real harddrive.
- Fixed D3D 11 mode debug mode warning. Most likely it was harmless.
Winuae 3.6.1 Beta 7 26/02/2018
Beta 7: (Hopefully final beta. Maybe.)
- Added resident struct to UAE boot ROM filesystem, enables c:version <directory filesystem device name>: to report name and version.
- Enabled hardware emulated network card was not fully freed when Restart was pressed, it was still listening for incoming packets.
- Game Ports panel selected Custom input mapping reverted to none in some situations.
- Added PP&S Zeus 040 emulation, SCSI supported, other possible special hardware features not implemented.
PP&S Zeus 040 SCSI:
- 53C710 based which has built-in DMA controller but for some unknown reason driver wastes all CPU time. (but fix is coming, more info later..)
- PPSscsi2.device ("PPS SCSI Device 2.98 (28 Aug 1992)")
FireHawk (Codemasters Software Company Limited, The, 1993)
Winuae 3.6.1 Beta 6 21/02/2018
Beta 6: (Almost there..)
- Task bar icon -> close window (possibly also other "external" close methods) didn't always work in D3D11 fullscreen mode.
- Virtual RDB non-512 byte block size support. Last update also broke it if filesystem field was empty.
Retest D3D11 mode changes etc again, thanks.
Last Ninja 3 (a.k.a. Last Ninja III) (System 3 Software Ltd., 1991)
Winuae 3.6.1 Beta 5 19/02/2018
Beta 5: (1-2 weeks to go if D3D11 issues are really fixed..)
- Creating new file with "DOS" name (for example AUX) to directory filesystem drive returned error (got broken in 3.6.0, it added special handling for reading existing special named files in case if filesystem accepts them without mangling but creating new files was missed..)
- Autoscale ignored small vertical display areas in very top of display in some situations.
- A600/A1200/A4000 IDE missed doubler supported flag. (3.5.0+ only shows ports 2 and 3 if device is confirmed supporting IDE doubler)
- Virtual RDB is now supported with dynamic (VHD) hardfiles. (Virtual RDB: if partition hardfile is mounted to any hardware emulated IDE or SCSI controller, virtual RDB is automatically added. This enables to boot/mount partition hardfiles even when using hardware emulated HD controllers)
- Virtual RDB now also includes FSHD and LSEG blocks if hardfile FileSys path is non-empty. (Makes filesystem compatibility testing much faster and easier when using non-UAE controllers)
- If D3D11 mode shader/mask loading failed (for example missing mask image file), not all allocated data was freed.
- Remaining D3D11 alt-tab/F12 fullscreen<>windowed mode crashes should be fixed.
- D3D11 fullscreen mode restore after alt-tab sometimes only showed blank screen.
- Reverted 3.6.0b17 allow JIT direct in CSPPC mode. PPC can't boot without JIT-direct incompatible memory mapping. If you want JIT Direct with CSPPC and don't need PPC: Use CSMK3.
Winuae 3.6.1 Beta 3 10/02/2018
- Not all Advanced chipset options reset when compatible checkbox was ticked.
- Windows 10 build 10240 fix (b1) was incomplete, it caused crash when starting emulation.
- b1 interrupt handling update fix.
- Floppy sound used empty drive volume level if disk was inserted and floppy sound settings was changed when emulation is running. (Different than b1 fix)
- Some fixes to UAE generated emulated IDE identity data. Added CHS-only IDE drive emulation support. (LBA bit is cleared in identity data and setting LBA bit in IDE register does nothing)
- Pre-filled CHS-only drive CHS geometry data query dialog used original non-byteswapped identity data.
- CHS-only IDE drives can now be mounted in emulation and they appear with real size and geometry when using USB adapters that allow identity read but does not support CHS (like common JMicron based adapters). Writing is not allowed.
- RTG background multithread thread safety fixes.
Winuae 3.6.1 Beta 2 04/02/2018
- If D3D11 fullscreen refresh rate is default: prefer highest supported refresh rate.
- Use pre-scaled values when calculating aspect ratio in integer scale modes. Note that integer scale value selection uses original values, not aspect ratio scaled values. (Fixing this is more complex)
- Few Application Verifier detected bugs fixed. One could have caused random crash at startup or when saving config.
- Fixed random crash when at least one Input panel custom event string was set, Restart was clicked and then emulation was started again.
Winuae 3.6.1 Beta 1 03/02/2018
- Added Elsat Mega Ram HD controller emulation.
- A.L.F.3 HD controller emulation
- Rewritten expansion hardware interrupt handling to make it more compatible with PPC emulation.
- Implemented experimental RTG mode background thread for Amiga side VRAM to host texture color space conversion/copy. Option in RTG Board panel.
- Fixed crash at startup if DXGI 1.4 was highest available version (Windows 10 build 10240 only)
- - KS 1.2 boot hack caused a crash in some manually configured UAE boot rom configurations without at least one directory filesystem/harddrive.
- - OCS/ECS only BPLCON2 with "illegal" PF1 or PF2 value is now accurately emulated in dual playfield mode. (If BPLCON2 PFx>=5 and matching playfield is not transparent: playfield is drawn using COLOR0 with playfield priorities still working normally)
- D3D11: switching off on screen leds on the fly left static led texture on screen.
- Floppy sound type selection was not loaded correctly from config file (3.6)
- Floppy sound empty drive volume level was used if disk was inserted before emulation was started. (old)
- HDF filesystem loader now skips HUNK_DEBUG and HUNK_SYMBOL hunks instead of aborting filesystem initialization.
- Direct3D11 fullscreen, enter GUI, press save screenshot button: nothing happened.
- Direct3D11 window mouse drag resize now refreshes the display only after resizing ends.
- Do not allow UAE RTG init to succeed if it is enabled but not autoconfigured. (Few versions ago introduced new autoconfig handling broke previous "is this configured test?")
- Some 68000 instructions didn't use correct reversed memory access order in long -(An) addressing mode. (MOVE EA,-(an), MOVEM, ADDX, SUBX)
- Reading real 68EC040 MMU enable/page size TC register always returns zero, emulation now does the same. (Real 68EC060 not yet tested)
- 68040 SRP and URP registers are full 32-bit, 68060 masks out low 9 bits (which are ignored anyway when calculating descriptor table addresses)
- NCR5394 emulation improved (A.L.F.3 compatibility), support use of "Transfer information" command to manually read status and message bytes instead of "Initiator command complete sequence" that was designed for this purpose and all previously emulated 5394 based controllers have used.
- NCR5394 emulation didn't handle situation where data was written to FIFO before true DMA write was started. FIFO contents should be written before DMA transfer starts. (Blizzard SCSI Kit IV in some situations, possibly others)
- Added "Identity" checkbox to Add harddrive panel. If ticked, real ATA identity data is used in emulated ATA device instead of generic UAE generated and drive appears exactly as it does in real hardware (identical name, geometry etc). If checkbox is disabled: used HD controller/adapter does not support reading ATA Identity or drive is not ATA or ATAPI.
- Read Identity now also shows CHS geometry, LBA and LBA48 (if supported), parsed from identity data (if available)
- kickstart_ext_rom and cart config entries support Arcadia and ALG ROM images.
- joyport2 -config entry incorrectly used port 3 slot.
Elsat Mega Ram HD:
- Basic PIO IDE controller.
- elsat.device "ElsatHD 1.0 (09 Oct 1992)"
- SCSI, NCR5394 based.
- Fake DMA, MOVEMs used in transfer loop.
- No official ROM dump available, tested using loadable driver ROM hack.
Inne treści związane z tematem
[AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.0 beta 11
Kolejna wersja testowa emulatora AMIGI - WinUAE. Tym razem poprawki w emulacji GenLocka, ciekawe ile osób wie do czego służyło to cudeńko.
[AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.0 beta 12
Kolejna wersja testowa emulatora AMIGI - WinUAE. Dalej Genlock i karty sieciowe (dla ignoranta, który uznaje tylko A500 - czarna magia).