WinUAE 2.7.1 beta 10 [4/03/14]
- Programmed display mode positioning bug fixed, should fix remaining problems with clipped left or right edges.
- Switching between interlace PAL and interlace NTSC modes calculated wrong vertical line count.
- Some CPU emulation optimization, only modify linear memory address in getpc/setpc/incpc functions if mode is not prefetch/ce/mmu.
- Added slirp inbound port configuration, config file slirp_redir=<proto>:<port>:<internal port>:<internal ip>, multiple entries supported, internal ip part is optional.
- Added simple slirp inbound port configuration, config file slirp_ports=port1,port2,.. (TCP ports only, internal address is default 10.0.2.15, host port equals internal port)
- Added quick slirp inbound port selection to GUI, opens TCP ports 21, 22, 23 and 80. (Same as slirp_ports=21,22,23,80)
- Added missing slirp cleanup code from QEMU.
- 6888x Packed-Decimal Real negative k-factor values fully emulated (Previous confirmed, required by NeXTSTEP OS), positive non-zero values not emulated yet which needs Fortran "E" scientific notation format string that C does not directly support.
- First and last drawn scanlines were always detected incorrectly since few major versions ago, breaking vertical centering.
- Input device autoswitch by using analog directions now only work with X or Y axis, other directions may work differently and can cause accidental switches.
- Force recalculation of horiz and vert centering (if enabled) when screen mode is detected (guessed) as changed.
- Toggle input events (warp mode, mute etc..) now also support setting to on or off state without toggling. Input panel only, click on input event name to change mode
- Added audio/video recording input event, supports also new toggle/on/off modes. If recording is started using input event (not from GUI), number is appended to filename and it is increased each time recording is started.
- SLiRP inbound ports note: all ports will be opened when network hardware is initialized, there is no way to know when something actually starts listening for some port. This also means you won't get exactly same behavior as "real" low level network emulation, mainly you won't ever get connection refused if port is open but not actually listening on the Amiga side, connection opens and then closes immediately.
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 2.8.0 beta 19 RC2
WinUAE 2.8.0 beta 19 [30/04/14]
- Increased space for UAE boot ROM extension resident module structures, it was too small and overflowed (causing boot crash) if too many UAE resident module expansions were enabled simultaneously.
- Windows specific configuration defaults were not set if config was command line or double click loaded (missed in b17 fix)
- AROS ROM updated.
Winuae 64 bits differences (authors comment):
- No JIT, can support up to 2.5G of Z3 address space (any AOS supported combination of Z3 fast, Z3 chip and RTG total can be 2.5G), possibly slightly faster because x64 has more registers (big and fast L1 caches can hide it).
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 2.8.0 beta 18 RC1
WinUAE 2.8.0 beta 18 [25/04/14]
- 0xFFFF was not returned when reading write-only or non-existing custom register and previous cycle was idle cycle. Not exactly 100% correct but more compatible with programs that accidentally read wrong custom registers.
- Cirrus Logic emulation had some useless logging enabled.
- Added GUI option to enable/disable new automatic programmed mode resolution selection to Display panel, enabled by default. (For example if you want to use superhires all the time and use filter panel to scale the display back to correct aspect ratio)
- Unexpanded A1200 also reads last fetched opcode word when accessing non-existing memory, similar to unexpanded A500. (more compatible and cycle-exact only)
- Last possible displayable line was incorrectly drawn in border color in some situations when short field mode was active.
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 2.8.0 beta 17
WinUAE 2.8.0 beta 17 [24/04/14]
- Debugger breakpoints work again. (b14)
- Full CPUSHA/CPUSHL/CPUSHP disassembly implemented.
- Integer scale mode compatibility improved with programmed display modes.
- Integer scale mode changes Filter panel zoom slider range to -99 to 99 and is used to adjust integer scaling calculation. For example -10 means if next largest scaling factor is selected even if display height is 10% too big to fit normally. (This was implemented already but it didn't work properly)
- Fixed fill_line() top/bottom background line drawing buffer overflow in some programmed modes.
- Some programmed modes had single short background colored line in left horizontal blanking area.
- Command line (or icon doubleclick) loaded config didn't reset previously loaded config (default.uae, if it existed)
- Emulated more Fat Gary address regions that are unmapped (CIA is same as Gayle, upper 32k in clock space and Gary register space are unmapped, 0xdf0000-0xdf7fff is also unmapped)
- Emulate Fat Gary invalid address space access timeout if Gary timeout bit is set, first 50 timeouts are always logged. To prevent last moment stupid bugs or bug reports, delay is not yet enabled
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 2.8.0 beta 16
WinUAE 2.8.0 beta 16 [17/04/14]
- Borderblank blanked sprites incorrectly in some situations (b11, Roots AGA)
- SPRxDATx/SPRxPOS copper write/Denise internal sprite timing should now fully match real hardware.
- Ancient (and recently non-working) Superfrog flashing intro bee hack removed, properly emulated now.
- gfx_filter_keep_autoscale_aspect and gfx_filter_keep_aspect config entry change was not detected when using using uae-configuration.
- Last used AVI codec was not restored from registry if ICGetState() returned zero size data block.
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 2.8.0 beta 15
WinUAE 2.8.0 beta 15 [13/04/14]
- Finally bumped version to 2.8.0. This isn't small 2.7.0 update (Should have been done since b6 or so..)
- FPU register negative zero transformed to positive zero when it was written to or read from memory in extended FP format (FMOVE.X FPx,<ea> or FMOVE.X <ea>,FPx or FMOVEM). No one should care as usual.
- When loading FPU register from memory in extended format, normalize any "unnormal" zero. (non-zero exponent but zero mantissa part). Motorola FPUs do this automatically, x86 FPU does not seem to like them. (Another mostly Next specific update)
- Programmed mode autoresolution should now work with strange modes like highgfx.
- Only allow CPU mode changes between instructions, previously change sometimes happened mid-instruction (during instruction internal memory read/write) which wasn't safe.
- Small tweak to recent sprite update (Hybris)