FS-UAE 2.5.5dev Released Posted on 2014-05-13 by FrodeSolheim
Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.5dev:
- Dual joystick/mouse mode for joystick port 0, both a specific joystick device and mouse is enabled at the same time (only when joystick_port_0_mode = joystick and a joystick host device is selected).
- Show on-screen gui_message notifications from UAE code.
- Added missing @docdir@ substitution variable.
- More build system updates / removed old cruft.
- BSD make should now also work (in addition to GNU make).
- Environment variable FSGS_RETURN_CURSOR_TO can be used to move the cursor to a specific location when FS-UAE quits.
- (Device Helper) Ignore full negative axis motion events on startup.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.5dev:
- Added GUI control for option database_show_adult.
- Automatically update game list when database_show_[games/adult] changes.
- Fixed (python 3) bug in download hard drive via HTTP feature.
Changes in FS-UAE Arcade 2.5.5dev:
- Improvements when running under Gnome 3.
- Kill fs-uae-device-helper when FS-UAE Arcade is quit.
- Fix image loader so it does not stop handling requests on download errors.
Inne treści związane z tematem