Wszystkie zmiany jakimi został poddany ostatnio emulator winUAE (wprowadzenie emulacji PPC), mają też odbicie w kodzie najnowszej wersji testowej FSUAE.
FS-UAE 2.5.16dev 2014-09-21
Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.16dev:
- Fixed legacy uaegfx_card option.
- Make sure early configuration warning messages are displayed in GUI.
- Fixed parsing of memory options.
- Fixed infinite loop when more than one HDF/CD was used with UAE controller.
- Fix for A1000 boot issue with full kickstart ROM.
- Fixed patching of Cloanto A500/A4000 roms (broke in an earlier dev ver).
- Specify rpath for OS X executable (so plugins can find libs from fs-uae).
Please note that there was an issue with FS-UAE 2.5.15dev and the QEMU-UAE plugin (for PPC support) on OS X. When updating to 2.5.16dev, this should work, but you also must update the QEMU-UAE plugin to v2.1.0fs020001.
- The PearPC fallback may not work properly. Please make sure you are using the qemu-uae plugin (check in fs-uae.log.txt that it is loaded properly) if you’re having problems.
- AmigaOS 4.1 w/Picasso IV => sometimes weird frame rate (~36 FPS).
- When starting FS-UAE from FS-UAE Launcher, accelerator flashs ROM writes are not persistent because the launcher uses a new copy every time.
- Booting CD32 with CD inserted works, but inserting later, or eject + re-insert does not seem to work right now.