Delfin, emulator konsol Nintendo Wii i GameCube dla Windows, wzbogacił się o kolejną wersję deweloperską.
- Core/DSPCore: Implement jit emitters for lris and mrr. Also add the mask for ADPCM predictor, like r6480 does. Tested 64 bit linux/windows. At least compiles for 32 bit windows, but with these binaries most of my guest software fails withDSPLLE(interpreted and jit) when it gets to do actual work.
- If there is a SetBreakPoint and the actual distance is enough to achieve the BP, we wait for the FIFO Loop in dual core mode. That fix Pokemon XD in game in dual core mode (also maybe this fix Issue 3452) and hopefully others FIFO hangs related with BP. I test games like SMG and don't produce slowdowns. If you have any slowdown about this commit. Please report it.
- DX11: Fix stuff if MSAA is disabled.
- Speed up MSAA by using custom resolve shaders instead of ID3D11DeviceContext::ResolveSubresource().
- Fix EFB access when MSAA is enabled.
- Implement the "force linear filtering" option.
- Compile shaders using shader model 4.1 or 5.0 if available.
- Some minor cleanups.
- Who cares about DX9 and OGL anyway :P