Nowa wersja emulatora ośmiobitowych maszynek Atari łaskawie poczekała na moment, w którym prawie odkopuje się po szpitalno/przeprowadzkowym początku roku;P. Phaeron dodał dodatkowe dźwięki dla stacji dysków i poprawił obsługę formatu .pro (APE ProSystem device)
Altirra 2.1 test 10 [January 27, 2012]:
- Disk: Added rotation and seek sound emulation.
- Disk: Fixed forced sector ordering (.diskorder) for .pro images.
- Disk: Step delays were not always reflected correctly in command delay time (only rotational position).
- Display: Fixed display mode matching when /f is specified on the command line.
- CPU: Fixed cycle behavior of ASL/LSR/ROL/ROR abs,X instructions in 65C02 mode.
Altirra Version 2.00 test IX [January 6, 2012]:
- Debugger: Added heat map support.
- Display: Text can now be copied out of ANTIC modes 2, 3, 6, and 7 (GR.0, 1, and 2).
- Disk: Adjusted step rate of 810 drive to 5.3ms.
- Input: Improved Caps Lock key support.
- Cartridge: An error is now thrown when attempting to save a cartridge image in .CAR format with an unsupported mapper.
Altirra Version 2.00 test VII [January 2, 2012]:
- Display: Added scanline display mode.
- Display: Added integer-multiple version of preserve aspect ratio sizing mode.
- Disk: Format command now sends back ACK+ERROR+buffer instead of NAK on a read-only disk.
- Input: Fixed bug in keyboard repeat detection code.
Altirra Version 2.00 test VI [December 31, 2011]:
- Switching to RAW keys would seem to solve the keyboard lag problem, but it also totally kills the auto-repeat on the cursor keys for some reason, so that solution is not really usable for me. ()
Figured it out -- turns out "repeat count" means something completely non-intuitive in the WM_KEYDOWN message, so Altirra wasn't detecting key repeat on the host side properly. This version should work better:
Altirra Version 2.00 test V[December 30, 2011]:
- Fixed startup crash on Sandy Bridge CPUs on Windows XP.
Altirra Version 2.00 test IV [December 29, 2011]:
- Disk: Fixed handling of XF551 high-speed sector skew format command ($A1).
Altirra Version 2.00 test III [December 28, 2011]:
- Covox emulation support.
- Increased paste keyboard timer to reduce dropped keys on line processing delays.
- Simulator: Inhibit FP math acceleration hooks when PBI ROM overlay is active.
- Debugger: "read" and "write" terms can now appear more than twice in a conditional breakpoint expression.
- POKEY: Fixed glitching in high-pass filtering.
- This version adds Covox support and also fixes a bug that was causing noise in high pass filtering (affected Nemesis demo). I did also do some heavy reorganization on the CPU hooking code, so watch out for SIO/CIO patch breakage.
- I'll have to look into the DOS XE issue. It may be another problem with PERCOM block support (grr).
Altirra Version 2.00 test II [December 25, 2011]:
- SlightSID emulation support.
- Disk: Added support for format skewed ($66) command.
- Disk: Format commands ($21, $22) now support high-speed operation.
- Disk: Added emulation profile modes for various disk drives.
- Disk: Reduced ACK-to-complete delay when accurate sector timing is off.
- Debugger: Added .sum (sum memory area) command.
- Debugger: Added .warmstart command.
- Debugger: Added ap (alias pattern) command for adding aliases with patterns.
- Debugger: Added additional aliases to a8 command (set Atari800-compatible command aliases).
- Debugger: Added alternate L>addr syntax for setting an address range length based on an end address.
- Serial: 1030 Modem support.