CoolCV to kolejny emulator całkiem udanej i popularnej konsoli z początków lat '80 ColecoVision/Coleco Adam/Sega SG1000. Oprócz multiportowości od Pc, po Rassberry Pi a przez to wymagną bibliotekę SDL2 CoolCV oferuje np. możliwość rejestracji audio i video.
Całkiem sympatyczny program i jak w większości jego konkurentów całkowicie pozbawiony jest GUI:) Może w przyszłości...
- Added Ctrl+Fn+F4 tsave a memory snapshot.
- Added Ctrl+Fn+F9 tallow logging PSG state.
- Corrected bug where Sammy Lightfoot would get stuck after title screen.
- Adjusted timings for several Z80 instructions.
- Added VDP 4K mapper emulation.
- Added VDP register access in range 0xc000-0xffff.
- Added undocumented VDP modes, now covered all combinations of mode setting (R0 1 bit + R1 2 bits)
- Windows version now can switch tfull screen using Alt + Enter.
- Mac OS X version now have shortcut Cmd + Ctrl + F tswitch tfull screen.
- Allows tconfigure joysticks for controllers.
- Saves full screen state (when used with shortcut)
- Now ADAM keyboard is fully configurable.
Princess Quest (Óscar Toledo Gutiérrez, 2015)
- Enhanced Z80 emulation, the emulator ran too fast. (reported by Armando Perez). This solves the pitch in synthetized voice in Sewer Sam and Squish'Em.
- Keys F4 and F7 are now configurable.
- Expertype and ADAM Bomb 2 now are working.
- Fixed some keys for ADAM in Windows version.
- Added 64K RAM expansion for ADAM.
- Fixed bug in joystick support. (still untested)
- Enhanced Z80 emulation for special interruption cases.
- Enhanced VDP emulation for special collision case.
- New Ctrl+Fn+F4 to create debugging snapshots (experimental), these go into your Documents folder oryour home directory.
- Support to use two keys in mapping to activate one buttonor action.
- Support to use two independent keys to activate same button or action.
- Raspberry now shows status messages (including the key codes show by F7)
- More keys are configurable: video recording, audio recording, screenshots, enable/disable roller controller.
- When using Roller Controller now sensitivity has beenadjusted.
- Pause and Reset key couldn't use joystick.
- Better compression for AVI and safeguard if 2GB limit is reached.
- PAL switching didn't update BIOS European byte.
- Able to exit using # and * key at same time (only Raspberry)
v0.6.0 Nov/04/2015 o Added fast startup of Colecovision BIOS.
- Roller controller enabled/disabled with only fn-F5.
- Video recording, pressing fn-F6 to start/stop. Youcan playback the video using VLC Player.
- Support for right Shift + Enter exit on Raspberry PI.
- All versions of CoolCV updated (Mac, Windows, Linux and Raspberry PI)
- Added configurable Pause key (fn-F3)
- Added configurable Reset key (<- Backspace)
- Changed NTSC/PAL switch to fn-F4
- Added Super Action Controller support. (buttons 3 and 4 not configured, you need to edit mapping)
- The key mappings are taken from the file Documents/coolcv_mapping.txt created when you run the emulator for the first time. (check Fn+F7)
- Allows to save screenshots in PNG using Fn+F10 It goes to your Pictures folder.
- Now you can feed it with ZIP files containing the Colecovision game ROM.
- Allows to record audio using Fn+F9. It goes to your Music folder.
- Now it can run in Raspberry Pi (highly experimental) See below for notes on running it.
- Solved bug in collision bit of VDP
- Deactivates SGM while running Super Donkey Kong prototype of 1983 (caused crash)
- Now controllers should feel smoother.
- Compiled for Windows/Linux.
- Experimental support for Coleco ADAM.
- Compiled for Windows/Linux.
- Support for controller 2 in keyboard.
- Changed * and # keys in keyboard for controller 1.
- Added support for up to 2 joysticks (not tested)
- Higher output volume.
- Press Fn+F7 to switch joystick buttons.
- Now configure your ROM files using context menu and
- Get Info, change application to CoolCV and make change for all. Now a double click in your ROM file will open the ROM with CoolCV :)
- Compiled for Windows (in this platform the ROM file must be dropped over main window)
v0.3 Jul/24/2015 o Now Mac OS X app, run it.
- To load ROM files drag and drop over the CoolCV icon in the task bar while running.
- As there is no command line, -sgm option is always active.
- Now libsdl2 is integrated.
- Now coleco.rom is integrated.
- Experimental support for Roller Controller.
- Show current ROM in title bar.
- Allows window resizing and full screen.
- Slightly higher output volume.
- New option -pal for PAL VDP (also patches BIOS)
- Support for snapshots.