Emulator maszynek serii Thomson MO5, MO5E, MO5NR, MO6, T9000, TO7, TO7/70, TO8, TO8D, TO9, TO9+ i Olivetti PC128, kompletnie mi nieznanej serii francuskich konstrukcji z lat osiemdziesiątych. Po Biosy poszczególnych mikro- odsyłam do strony DcMoto.
- Fixed tape read error with TO9, TO8, TO8D and TO9+.
- In the debugging tool, the 2000 previous values of the processor registers are displayed.
- In the debugging tool, the three previous instructions before current instruction are disassembled and displayed.
- In the debugging tool, READ and WRITE breakpoints incorrect operation fixed .
- In the debugging tool, three breakpoints are available.
- In the debugging tool, the CC (condition register) bits are displayed separately.
- The debugging tool is spread accross two windows in order to fit a low resolution PC screen.
- Experimental simulation and disassembly of Hitachi HD63C09 processor instructions and registers.
- Saving the current state in MO5 or TO7/70 mode create a .sd file, allowing restoring the emulator state on the actual hardware.
- Return $CC when reading 'SYSTEME 2' register ($A7DD/$E7DD) with last generation computers.
- Fixed brightness control with lightpen. Lightpen adjustment function now works fine with TO7 and TO7/70.
- Added MO5 N emulation. The MO5 N is a MO6 prototype discovered in 2017.
- Fixed mouse left button operation with MO5NR, MO6 and PC128.
- New option to simulate a monochrome screen, white or green or amber.
- Fixed memory bank selection error with the system PIA of the TO computers. UCSD Pascal is now working.
- New option to force 4/3 aspect ratio of the emulated computer screen.
- New option to simulates cathode ray tube scanlines.
- The cartridge bank number is no more reset after program initialization.
- Fixed a processing error with MO graphical keyboard Uppercase and Basic keys.
- Added TO9+ computer with OS-9 ROM.
- Fixed emulation and disassembly of CWAI microprocessor instruction.
- Added 'actual speed' checkboxes for tape and floppy disks.
- Allow to load a removable media with an empty image file.
- Loading a SD card image file shows the actual filename instead of 'boot.sd'.
- Fixed an error (introduced in 2015.05 version) with simutaneous SHIFT and BASIC keystrokes.
- Added CS91-282 SD card controller emulation for the MO5.
- Fixed Shift-Lock LED display error with MO6 and PC128 graphical keyboards.
- With Arduino option, each byte in files with .wav extension .wav is converted to 6 bits.
- Added Arduino option in .mrx file to allow playing audio streaming demos with dcmoto.
- Fixed mouse pointer shape error when resizing emulator window.
- PC keyboard does not emulate joysticks when option is not checked in sttings dialog box..
- Not-documented instructions $41 et $42 are no more used for MO5 and MO6 copy-protected tapes.
- Fixed Arduino interface and joystick emulation conflict.
- Emulate nanoreseau controller to enable communication with dcnanosereur.
- Emulate non-documented 6809 microprocessor operation codes.
- Fixed an error in last generation computer palette update.
- Added memory read at the beginning of the CLR 6809 microprocessor operation.
- Fixed several errors when loading and unloading image files (disk, tape and memory card).
- Added Arduino interface emulation to read an SD card and send bytes to the joystick ports.
- Fixed lowercase LED display in TO7 and TO7/70 keyboard, to avoid blinking screen with Crystann.
- Carry bit in the CC register is no longer set when the TO8/TO8D/TO9+ disk drive is empty.
- New dialog box to customize joystick emulation key mapping.
- Added new computer emulation: german MO5, OS9 MO5, v1.0 and v1.1 MO5, serial U and V MO6.
- Replace scancodes by virtual key codes to map PC keyboard keys.
- Error fixed in computation of music and game 6821 PIA port A.
- Error fixed in MO6 video bank selection.
- New function in debugging tool, to save a binary file from emulated computer memory.
- Updated CS91-280 controller code to version 2014.12.28 (to fix a bug with the MO6).
- Updated CS91-280 controller code to version 2014.12.11 (to read SD card directory).
- Added video page1 and page2 mode emulation for last generation computers.
- Added superimposition and triple superimposition modes for last generation computers.
- Error fixed in TO7/70 ram bank selection (DDRB selection).
- Fixed INMOUSE return values when the mouse is not plugged (X = 0 and Y = 0).
- Error fixed in time interruption (clear CSR0 bit as explained in 6846 datasheet).
- Reading MO computer system PIA port B clears IRQ signal.
- SD card SPI signal is now generated on clock falling edge.
- Added SD card CMD12 emulation for SDMO and SDMOTO interfaces.
- Added MO5 optional 4K EPROM at $B000.
- Added TO8 #14 prototype emulation.
- Added CS91-280 controller emulation for SDMOTO and SDMO interfaces.
- Fixed error to avoid emulator crash during disk formating.
- Fixed error in .mrx file color palette saving.
- Added graphical keyborads to simulate Thomson keyboard and customize PC keyboard mapping.
- Added binary file address different from dump address in debugging tool.
- Added SDMO interface emulation for MO computers.
- Added CFMO interface emulation for MO computers.
- Error fixed in CD90-640 floppy disk controller emulation ($A7D8/$E7D8 byte writing).
- Error fixed in TO9 floppy disk controller emulation ($E7D8 byte writing).
- Error fixed in dcmoto.ini for CD90-351 controller option.
- Error fixed in LEAX and LEAY 6809 instruction emulation: N bit in CC register must not be changed.
→ [TOM] DCMOTO Version 2018.03.17
- Fixed NEG operation error: when resulting value is $80 condition code carry bit must be set.
- Fixed keyboard simulation with text file (file selection not working).
- Fixed SD card CMD52 emulation error with CS91-280 controller and SDMOTO device.
- Added LEGO DACTA controller emulation.
- With CS91-280 controller emulation the selection programme SDMOTO.SEL is automatically added to the selected SD card.
- Fixed SYNC operation emulation for both 6809 and 6309 processors.
- With SDDRIVE controller emulation the selection programme SDDRIVE.SEL is automatically added to the selected SD card.
- Added SDDRIVE emulation parameters to .mrx files.
- Added SDDRIVE controller emulation for simulating floppy disks on SD card.
- Added new option to select emulator sound output sampling rate.
- Italian help updated (translation by Giuseppe Papa).
- Check .mrx file version before loading.
- Use keyboard customisation files (.key) with Windows executable files (.exe).
- Fixed 6809 DAA operation code emulation error (this error occured in 2017.07.04 version).
- Fixed cartridge emulation error (this error occured in 2017.07.04 version).
- Restore 'Pause' status after closing debugger tool (this error occured in 2017.07.04 version).
→ [TOM] DCMOTO v2013.3
- SDMOTO emulation improvement: functions added to write to the SD card.
- MO5 rom v1.1 replaced by v2.1 (last mechanical keyboard MO5 version).
- Added one cycle to 6846 timer period to comply with real hardware.
- Fixed key test error with T9000, TO7 and TO7/70 keyboards.
- Fixed system PIA emulation with T9000, TO7 and TO7/70.
- Added MC6846 timer emulation for the T9000, TO7 and TO7/70.
- Fixed TO9 emulation freeze when launching Basic 1.0 with no disk loaded.
- SDMOTO interface emulation with second joystick port (test in progress...).
- Fixed condition code Z bit setting after KTEST with TO8 and TO8D keyboards.
→ [TOM] DCMOTO v2013.1
Inne treści związane z tematem