Nowy emulator SEGI SATURN - NOVA (w pierwszych niepublicznych wersjach projekt nazywał się Kronos) autorstwa Steve Kwok.
Nova v0.1.8 31/12/17
- SH2: Added timing for interrupt handling(Kidou Senshi Z Gundam).
- SH2: Rewrote address mapping/mirroring stuff again.
- SH2: Added handling for illegal delay slot instructions.
- SCSP: Added read byte of SCIPD(Virtua Cop/Virtua Cop 2).
- CDB: Implemented several MPEG part commands(preliminary), Lunar-Silver Star Story MPEG Ban is playable now(No MPEG video/audio playing).
- MISC: Added NO_GFX mode to increase the debugging speed.
- VDP1: Fixed a bug of the clipping system not initialized when reseting(opening movie of Kidou Senshi Z Gundam).
- VDP2: Fixed a bug of PAL mode(Rayman (Europe)).
- SMPC: Tweaked timing of INTBACK command(autofire issue of Rayman).
- INPUT: Fixed a bug of key num4 on the numberpad which acts as same as the right key.
→ [SEGA] NOVA 0.1.7
Nova v0.1.7 24/12/17
- VDP2: Added byte access of cycle pattern registers(Sengoku Blade).
- SCSP: Implemented a new algorithm for MIBUF and MOBUF of MIDI.
- SCSP: Implemented cancellation of MIDI input/output interrupts.
- MISC: Added command FLAGS for the CUE parser.
- SCSP: Refactored INTC.
- VDP2: Fixed VRESO bits of TVMD register when its value is 2 or 3.
- VDP2: Fixed a bug of sprite shadow(Suiko Enbu).
- CDB: Fixed the pickup reset of CdPlay command, Steam-Heart's plays BGM properly now.
- MISC: Fixed the wrong file offset of the CUE parser(single BIN).
→ [SEGA] NOVA 0.1.6
NOVA v0.1.6 (re-package) 22/11/17
Completed PAL mode support, added Russian translation (Thanks Deni), and several crash bugs fixes. Nova v0.1.6 (re-package), Italian translation was missing in the previous post.
- SYSTEM: Completed PAL mode support.
- MISC: Added command REM for the CUE parser.
- MISC: Refined the INI parser.
- SCSP: Fixed the random crash caused by CA(call address is out of range).
- MISC: Fixed the crash when dragging and dropping files directly to the executable.
- MISC: Fixed the crash of homebrews without a Product ID.
- MISC: Fixed the crash caused by incorrect use of std::getline.
→ [SEGA] NOVA 0.1.5
NOVA v0.1.5 7/11/2017
Implemented I18N. Rewrote the CUE parser and several minor fixes.
- MISC: Added configuration file.
- MISC: Implemented I18N.
- MISC: Rewrote the CUE parser.
- MISC: Implemented startup from command line.
- MISC: Implemented dragging and dropping files.
- SH2: Improved address mapping and mirroring.
- UI: Improved the user interface.
- VDP1: Fixed Jump Call/Return.
- M68K: Fixed TAS instruction, 3D Baseball is in-game (Not playable due to graphic issues).
→ [SEGA] NOVA 0.1.3
NOVA v0.1.3 20/10/2017
- SCU: Added byte access of registers, Burning Rangers is playable now.
- VDP2: Added MSB color calculation.
- SCSP: Added read access of sound stack.
- System: Preliminary support for PAL mode, Romb Raider (Europe) is playable now.
- VDP1: Fixed MSBON.
- VDP2: Fixed issues of MSB shadow, resolved the shadow disappearance of Asuka 120% Burning Fest.
NOVA v0.1.2 19 Oct 2017
- Fixed a mirroring bug of SH2 division unit, many games are playable now, sprites disappearance of some games is resolved too.
NOVA v0.1.1 18 Oct 2017
- Disabled thousands of warnings of illegal memory access of m68k, make Lunar Silver Star Story playable.
- Fixed 4 instructions of m68k, CMP, CMPA, CMPI, CMPM, CD player and many games play sound properly now.
- Fixed the issue of always formatting backup RAM when startup.
NOVA v0.1.0 17 Oct 2017
- Initial release.