Co poprawili? Nie ma oficjalnej listy, ale wystarczy popatrzeć po opisach orphisa.
→ [PSP] PPSSPP 1.7.1
→ [PSP] PPSSPP 1.7.0
October 27, 2018: PPSSPP 1.7 - stability and bugfixes!
- Fix for insta-crash on Galaxy Note 9, some Xiaomi devices, and the new nVidia Shield (#11441)
- Vertex range culling on most platforms, fixes DTM: Race Driver and similar (#11393)
- Major speed boost in some Gundam and Earth Defense Force games (#10973)
- Fix for issues with post processing shaders in GL 3+ (#11182)
- Fixes to sound output switching on Windows (WASAPI) (#11438)
- Detects DirectInput devices when running (#11461)
- Simple Discord integration (#11307)
- New debugging APIs (#10909)
- Task switching made a lot more robust (fixes GPD XD problems) (#11447)
- Texture decoding optimizations (#11350)
- Tons and tons of miscellaneous bugfixes and compatibility fixes
→ [PSP] PPSSPP 1.6.2
→ [PSP] PPSSPP 1.6.1
→ [PSP] PPSSPP 1.6.0
May 26, 2018: PPSSPP 1.6 - the fast one!
This time, it's all about speed. The Vulkan backend has improved as is now the default where available, while the OpenGL backend has been properly multithreaded and now runs really fast on dual-core devices. Enjoy!
The Android release will be rolled out slowly over the next week to catch bugs. If you want it now now NOW then download the APK!
- OpenGL backend now properly multithreaded, giving a good speed boost.
- Various Vulkan performance improvements (like #10911) and memory allocation fixes.
- GPU command interpreter performance improvements (#10658)
- Various fixes for app switching and widgets (#10855) on Android
- Bugfixes and some performance improvements in the ARM64 JIT compiler and IR interpreter
- Shader cache enabled for Vulkan
- Multiple iOS fixes, including JIT (#10465) and file browser (#10921).
- Improved compatibility on Mac (#10113)
- Texture replacement ID bugfix (note: some textures from 1.5.4 may become incompatible)
- Adhoc multiplayer fixes (#8975)
- Vulkan support on Linux/SDL (#10413)
- Retroarch support
→ [PSP] PPSSPP 1.5.4
PPSSPP 1.5.2, - November 30, 2017
- Released a quick update to take care of some common crashes in 1.5.
→ [PSP] PPSSPP 1.5
PPSSPP 1.5 November 29, 2017 - Vulkan is here!
1.5 has support for Vulkan, the new faster way to draw graphics. Supported on many modern Android devices, and if enabled (change Backend in Graphics settings) you will see a massive speed boost. PPSSPP 1.5 also has the usual assortment of fixes:
- Full Vulkan support, also for Android now. Very fast on supported devices. (#10033, #10049)
- Smarter graphics state management, reduced CPU consumption on all backends (#9899)
- Android: Support for Arabic and other scripts we couldn't support before
- Fix Android widgets, screen scaling (#10145)
- Fixes to video dumping
- Geometry problems fixed in Medal of Honor
- Implement immediate draws, fixing Thrillville (#7459)
- Software rendering improvements, speed and accuracy
- Hardware tesselation of PSP Beziers and Splines (used by a few games)
- Partial sceUsbGps and sceUsbCam support (Android)
- Android "Sustained performance mode" to avoid thermal throttling (#9901)
- Linux controller mapping fixes (#9997)
- Assorted bugfixes and compatibility improvements
→ [PSP] PPSSPP 1.4.2 More BugFix Release;)
PPSSPP 1.4.2 - more fixes 27/05/17
No major news, but there's been fixes:
- Fix bug causing several games to crash on ARM64, including Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Software rendering crashfix
- Fixes for homebrew: Timing, MEMSIZE
→ [PSP] PPSSPP 1.4.1 BugFix Release
May 23, 2017: PPSSPP 1.4.1 - bugfix release
No major news, but there's been fixes:
- Fixes for some common hangs and crashes
- Vertex decoder optimizations
- Corrections to mipmap bias and selection function
- Major improvements and fixes to software renderer, including mipmap support
- UI background image support
- Fix crash in framebuffer blits affecting Persona 3