Po trzech latach i setkach wersji repozytoryjnych w końcu pojawiła się kolejna wersja emulatora konsolek PSP - JPCSP. Ten napisany w Javie emulator radzi sobie bardzo dobrze z komercyjnymi tytułami i przez długi czas, do momentu pojawienia się projektu PPSSPP, był niekwestionowanym liderem emulacji PlayStation Portable.
JPCSP v0.7 (June 28, 2013):
- Added support for rendering in software mode, not using the GPU;
- Added Game Pad support;
- Major performance improvements in the graphic processing (see new Video options);
- Automatic decoding of stereo ATRAC3+ audio using SonicStage;
- Rendering of fonts using "sceFont". OpenSource fonts are provided as a replacement for the PSP fonts. But the PSP original fonts can be used for maximal compatibility;
- Automatic decryption of encrypted EBOOT.BIN and PGD files.
- Savedata files can also be loaded/saved in an encrypted form, like on a real PSP;
- Added the configuration of regional settings under "Options" > "Configuration" > "Region";
- Configuration settings can be changed "on the fly", i.e. the changes are effective immediately;
- Draft implementation for the support of Video UMDs;
- Basic network support:
- Infrastructure network is almost complete.
- Adhoc network is only working between two Jpcsp, not with a real PSP.
- Port shifting is available to support running two Jpcsp instances on the same computer.
- Signin to the PlayStation Network is not supported at all;
- A lot of compatibility improvements in almost all of the PSP modules;
- Major code cleanup in the module architecture (now using Java reflection);
- New method used for computing FPS. The FPS value is now more reliable but usually lower than on previous releases. It doesn't mean that the Jpcsp performance is now worse, but just that the previous FPS counter was over-optimistic;
- Added Frame skipping option;
- Added cheat import from cheat.db;
- Added export function for the current 3D scene in Wavefront .obj/.mtl format, including the textures;
- Added texture modding;
- Added functions to clear the texture and vertex caches;
- Added option to change the PSP clock speed;
- Improved integrated Debugger;
Inne treści związane z tematem