BizHawk - napisany w C# (czyli wymaga całego kramu, w postaci .NET, SlimDX) multiemulator pozwala udawać konsole: Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Sega Master System, SEGA SG-1000, SEGA Game Gear, PC-Engine (TurboGrafx-16) / CD-ROM, SuperGrafx, ATARI2600, kalkulator TI-83 a także patrząc w kod trwają pracę nad emulacją PSX - ostatnio też pojawił się rdzeń emulacji... Comodore C64 - jednak wymaga on zewnętrznego pakietu romów. Posiada bogate wsparcie dla rerecordingu - nie jest to dziwne, jeśli zerknie się na fundatorów projektu (Zeromous, A.Delikat, Vecna).
BizHawk 1.4.1 23/03/12
Revision Range - 4199-4300
- Add gui option for ring buffer mode. its unclear whether it speeds things up, but its possible that it might, and it was a lot of work, so here it is as a user option.
- Dont churn through memory so fast when loadstating/rewinding. i think its fragmenting the OS heap pretty badly because it kept reallocating shared memory blocks
- Fix bug where you cant load games lacking save ram
- Fix timing calculations in aviout and movieplay dialog
- Fix SGB core which had got a little broken while trying to setup memory domains
- Add a bunch of complicated libsnes communication code that may improve performance
- Make hex editor faster
- Add Performance Core option
- Fix rewind issue with tales of phantasia.
- Fix savestate loading on mappers 115 and 248
- Initial values for mmc3 registers.. not clear on whether theyre real or not, but folks seem to be depending on them, and fceux does it
- Make memoryRand track fceux latest
- Implement mapper 117
- Savestates now function properly for "SUNSOFT-5B" board, only affects Gimmick (J)?
- Sound: fix so that PAL NES with clock throttle no longer sounds horrible
- Path Config - filename select for Atari 7800 bios files
- Atari 7800 - don't require all 3 bios files to run. But do nag them that they are missing them.
- Implement System Bus, TIA, and PIA Memory Domains
- Added missing.sgb in Open File dialog
- Play Movie Dialog - fix time display of seconds, fix calculation of movie lengths for pal games, support ctrl+C on play movie list
- RamSearch - unlimited undo/redo levels
- fix bug in loading roms with no extension
- Messages - oops, use the Multitrack position settings for multitrack instead of fps, also set better defaults for multi-track message positioning (to not clash with other defaults)
- Added a Movie Poke mode, in which input pressed during Movie Playback will be added to the movie, if anything is pressed
- Added a Scrub Input hotkey, when pressed during playback, will remove input
- Added hotkey for assigning Autofire to controller keys
- Added Full Savestate Load option - enables a "VBA style" loadstate for movies in which the entire movie is loaded during recording, and input is truncated after the next frame (instead of immediately)
- Fix "Record from Now" option in the GB and SNES cores
- Implemented gui.drawText() which draws text in the "emulation space" with font, size, and color options
- Implement client.pause_av() and client.unpause_av()
- Fix a crash bug in input.set()
- Fix an exception thrown in the Lua console when auto-loading a Lua session
- joypad.set - implement false, and inverse options