Poprawki dla ostatniej edycji Javowskiego all-in-one JavaCPC Markusa Hohmanna (DevilMarkus). Co prawda, fix tyczy się przede wszystkim systemów nie Windowsowskich, ale jednak...
Update from v2.9.6 to v2.9.6b changelog:
- Fixed a problem in splash-screen on non-Windows OS
- Default soundbuffer changed to 4096 bytes to avoid sound lags on non-Windows OS
- Improved the JavaCPC MovieMaker, it is fps accurate now, and also simulteanously plays a mp3 file, if is present
- Added a cheat ;-)
→ [cpc] JavaCPC 2.9.6
Update from v2.9.4/5 to v2.9.6 changelog:
- Several bugfixes in JavaCPC Paint
- Rasterpaint: Re-arranged the GUI
- Fixed 4mb ram expansion port problems (Re-arranged port numbers)
- Fixed some Z80 cycles (Probably implemented new bugs now)
- Added possibility to update FutureOS ROMs directly from FutureOS Server (Menu: Help -> Check for FutureOS Update)
- New .EXE Icons (Thanks to Paul Barrick for the nice pixelart- CPC 464!)
- Major and minor bugfixes in CPC emulation
- Re-wrote PAL filter
- Re-wrote parts of the sound emulation (Tape-noise is seperated now and less annoying)
- Bugfix in FDC emulation: Fixed RPM and added "Match Sector" to commands
- Updated the startup-splash screen
- Bugfixes in MagicCPCDiskImage: Corrected filesize for binary and basic files, fixed filesize for creating directory
- RasterPaint: Added line-mode: INKs change each line only
- Added: New bugs, problems, funny behavior (As usual)
→ [cpc] JavaCPC 2.9.5e
→ [cpc] JavaCPC 2.9.5d
→ [cpc] JavaCPC 2.9.5b
JavaCPC update 2.9.5b is out.
(b because I now just read about your request about the GFXViewer problem)
Fixes so far:
- Fixed INCBIN instruction in assembler.
- Improved assembler speed up to 300% (Especially when using disassembled code)
- Assembler understands command "define" e.g.:
define .myfile = "MYFILE.BIN"
this works with INCBIN, INCLUDE and READ (READ is similar to INCLUDE)
When you use INCBIN / INCLUDE / READ instructions, make sure, the additional files are in the same folder than your assembly code.
- Assembler: added IFDEF check (Like in Winape)
IFDEF does not check the value given to a label, just checks if this label has been defined.
<asm code here>
<asm code there>
- Fixed LD IXH,x and related instructions
- Embedded JavaGX4000 emulator has been updated.
- RasterPaint is improved. You can now select every single zone/line to disable autogeneration for palette. (last palette is used then)
- This is VERY useful to remove some unwanted stripes.
- Use right mouse button into preview window:
- 1x clicked: rastermode 1: zones are selectable. (You can see them) Click one to toggle as active (default) or inactive
- 2x clicked: rastermode 2: lines are selectable. Click them to toggle, too
- 3x clicked: rastermode 3: zones AND lines are visible and toggle on click
- You need to play around with that. But it really can improve the result.
- RasterPaint: Image can be opened in a 3x zoomed frame. It has the same rastermodes to select zones and lines like the main window. Makes it easier to find / hit the correct zones.
- RasterPaint: Image, which is vertically higher than 320x200 pixel ratio can be scrolled up/down now.
- An emulator has been added :P (You can only use it with a special cheat command from console...) (Hint: It's not a toaster but may have to do with bread)
→ [cpc] JavaCPC 2.9.4
JavaCPC update to v2.9.40:
- Fixed the raster code for RasterPaint. Old code caused bad behavior in FDC and PPI ports.
- Reimplemented port-behavior problems for FDC emulation. (I once disabled them, for internal testings)
- RasterPaint: Function added to export the raster screens directly as executable binaries.
- RasterPaint: Raster table and screen pixeldata are simply crunched now (When export binaries)
- Removed « New CPC / Old CPC » setting. For CPC Plus / New CPC you need the source file. By default it renders for old CPC.
- Added: RasterScreen.asm for developers (To assemble for New generation CPCs, too)
→ [cpc] JavaCPC 2.9.3
JavaCPC update to v2.9.30:
- Added application « RasterPaint ». Convert pictures to rasterized MODE 1 screens.
- Fixed « READ », « INCLUDE » instructions in Z80 assembler
- Added « REPEAT », « REND » instructions in Z80 assembler
- Fixed GateArray raster change positions (More or less)
- Fixed a crash in CRTC / GA emulation
- Added several new bugs and problem
→ [cpc] JavaCPC 2.9.20
JavaCPC update to v2.9.20:
Update from v2.9m to 2.9.20 changelog:
- Fixed FDC emulation (For some reason, games like Fres Fighter Turbo did not work)
- Bugfix in Assembler: READ "filename.asm" / INCLUDE "filename.asm" fixed.
- Minor bugfixes in GUI
- Added amstrad.eu chat
- Several minor fixes / improvements
- CPC display is now zoomable when you use your mousewheel
→ [cpc] JavaCPC 2.9
→ [cpc] JavaCPC 2.8
Update from v2.7 to v2.8 changelog:
- Amstrad.eu BDD added (Play games directly from www.amstrad.eu database)
- Bugfix in BASIC autotype and autoboot
- Some GUI changes
- Some parts are partially translated into German, French or Spanish (Translation is still in progress)