Pojawiła się nowa wersja emulatora maszynek Amstrad Schneider nijakiego Megachur, emulator ma jak najwierniej odtwarzać pracę prawdziwego CPC, czyli w sumie jak wszystkie inne pozostałe;). Poważniej, całkiem zgrabny emulator, z banalnie prostym interfejsem, gdzie wszystkie opcję wymagają od nas kliknięcia w odpowiednie miejsce (a pozostałe jak zwykle można zmodyfikować w pliku cfg) - warto się z nim zaprzyjaźnić, zważywszy na to, że w najbliższym czasie ma się pojawić nowa wersja CPC Gamebase - przyda się wtedy, oj przyda.
→ NOWSZY [CPC] CPCPower v2021/06/04 - PC 21/05/31
New version 20210604/20210531
- OSD: Added files selection for A: B: TAPE: SNA: and CART: !
- FDC: Corrected the sector order when formating track
- ALL: Code refactoring and correcting some little bugs
- RAW: Better correcting of bad sectors
- IPF: Major refactoring/rewrite of the decode Engine and now it is bit aligned (was byte aligned before (8 bits))
- SDL2: Updated to the last version 2.0.14
- CDT: Correct a bug in ID 15 - now currentPulse is always keep. Code refactoring.
- WAV: 16 bits or 24 bits values was not correctly compared to middle sample value to determinate 0 or 1 signal !
- SNA/DRIVE: Fixed a rare bug where track is fixed to a value superior of the max tracks available of the inserted disk
- SNA: Fixed z80 registers and GA colors index save thanks to Roudoudou !
- ARGS: Corrected a bug which disable the loading of a LROM binary file passed with parameters.
- Z80: Thanks to MadRam experimentations -> Corrected the Flags of F for ini/d(r) and outi/d(r) instructions ! cf https://64nops.wordpress.com/2021/01/13/perfectly-accurate-z80-flags-and-cpc-timing/
- Z80tests program with ORGAMS last distribution is now 100% accurate !
- ARGS: Added the possibility of changing the audio frequency (48000, 96000 or 192000) - 44100Hz is the default value
- ARGS: Force CRTC to ASIC - type 3 when CPC Type is 464+, 6128+ or GX4000 even if there is another CRTC requested in CPCEPower.ini or requested with the starting arguments !
- FULLSCREEN: Now you can change the window to another screen and the window is centered before maximized to ensure that's the right screen is used (SDL2)
- PPI: for ASIC, the port A is always readable and writable even if the bit in the Control Register is activated or not. Thanks to AsT and Offset to have pointed it out !
- CDT: Corrected a potential bug on ARM using a char instead of an unsigned char for pushBit
- FULLSCREEN: now the emulation is paused when fullscreen lost focus with ALT+TAB because the rendering with SDL2/DirectDraw isn't possible in this case !
- SAVE SCREEN: reworked all the code to work with all video driver and based now to the cpc screen pixel and not the screen visual or dimension
- WINDOW: Mouse grabbing on main window is disabled by default
- ARGS: Added the possibility of enabling mouse grabbing on main window
- SCREEN: the heigth of the full screen is now proportional of width factor
- XPR: Added the Extended Memory Cartridge format with help of Roudoudou ;-)!
- MEM: Added the Extended Memory Cartridge format with help of Roudoudou ;-)!
- Optimized the memory access using logical bank access switch like GA and ASIC do in real hardware
- ARGS: Added the possibility of disabling mouse grabbing on main window
→ NOWSZY [CPC] CPCPower v2020/05/31
New version 20200531
- MEM: Fixed a memory bank request bug introduced with last update for 4Mb support (affect Dynasty Wars loader which is requesting extra memory bank number 10 instead of 6 on 128kb memory CPC)
- TAPE: Reduced the motor on/off timing delay
- K7: Added CSW format
- CMD: Added some check and display when file or argument is missing with some options.
- CMD: Corrected a bug when passed a wrong argument and the missing argument --cpr !
- LINUX: Make the first working build on Linux 64bits with Code::Blocks 20.03 and gcc9
- Need zlib-1.2.11, libpng-1.6.37 et SDL2-2.0.12 or SDL2-2.0.8 installed !
- MEM: Corrected a little bug when deallocating LROM DATA at CPR loading.
- FDC: Corrected a regression bug when command was équal to zéro (version) or to invalid command number !
- FlipSide: Fixed 2 bugs (Thanks to Loďc)
→ NOWSZY [CPC] CPCPower v12/04/2020
New version 20200412
ASIC: Added the sprites to the engine, performance is low but all demo are working good !
DSK: >hen changing CPC type, disk aren't ejected. So when you are on 664, 6128 or 6128+, you keep it and can read it after changing the CPC model !
CPR: By default, loading a CPR when CPC type is old (464,664 or 6128) automatically change configuration to a plus CPC model.
SNA/SNR: Intergrated CPC Plus compatibility. But SAVE SNA of Plus feature not implemented yet !
INI: Added default filepath for SCR/SNA savefile are used if defined in the .ini file.
Upgraded SDL2 to 2.0.12 (last version available)
ASIC: Improve of some cpc plus features.
JOY: If you have an analogic axis on your joystick: send digitals and analogics joystick values (tested with Tennis Cup 2 only)
CPR: Added support for cartridge format
ASIC: Added ASIC, PPI & CRTC 3 emulation
→ [CPC] CPCPower v1911
- SNR: Added the playBack, but seems WINAPE specific keyframe adjusting missing, so some SNR don't work after a while... DSCA and DSCB disk files are automaticaly loaded, but need to be at the same file path as the SNR file !BUGFIX: When a CDT was playing and tape motor on, there was a crash if you're loading a SNA or SNR !
- SNA: Add memory compression detection, but memory still 128+640kb, no support more memory expansion for now !
- CDT&TAPE: Minor technical change for more accuracy on motor / play command !
- FULLSCREEN: Keep and restore window position when set/reset fullscreen and only if display of the window isn't full in desktop area, reset it to center of the desktop.
- JOYSTICK: Add axis and improve hat joystick move detection - more reliable
- OSD: Added name of the file which is dropped and warning on screen display !
- OSD: Added name of the write file (snapshot ou screenshot)on screen display !
- FDC : Corrected end of format command when FDC detect index hole for the second time - It appends when you try to format a track with track size superior of real track size. N=6 (8192 bytes) for example.
- SAVE SCREEN: Implemented PNG format instead of BMP format to save screenshot
- MOUSE : Hide mouse pointer when you left click inside the window display, press middle button or F8 (pause/unpause) to show mouse pointer again !