Użytkownicy Windows musieli poczekać kolejne dwie wersje i dwa miesiące od oficjalnego ogłoszenia ARANym 1.0.2, na pojawienie się tej wirtualnej maszyny, pozwalającej podobnie jak Bochs i VirtualBox w przypadku PC, na odpalenie systemów z maszynek ATARI (ST/TT/Falcon) - Mint, MagiC czy też TOS a także skorzystanie z aplikacji działających pod nimi.
2014/10/17 - version 1.0.2 released
Just a quick bugfix release:
- SDL NF CDROM is included in the build correctly
- JIT is supported on kfreebsd (alternate kernel for Debian OS)
- fixed errors and warnings that prevented build on Debian
2014/10/15 - version 1.0.0 released
Major highlights of this release:
- JIT CPU compiler now supports also ARM platforms driven by Linux
- JIT CPU compiler fixes memory management and adds some instructions
- massive NatFeat HostFS fixes and improvements (symlinks and more)
- NatFeat CD-ROM for Win32 and SDL
- NatFeat OSMesa support improved (OpenGL 4.4 / Mesa 10.1.4)
- osmesa.ldg can replace tinygl.ldg now
- seamless mouse integration and keyboard input improved
- NVRAM: many country codes added (from current FreeMiNT) libSDL2 is supported now (along with libSDL 1.2.x)
- Cygwin, MinGW, Mac OS X, CentOS and Debian build fixes
Countless bug fixes and many other under-the-hood improvements are included
as well. This release crowns more than 13 years of continuous development
by many dedicated programmers (listed in the AUTHORS file). Thank you all!
→ NOWSZY [ATARI] Atari Running on Any Machine (ARANyM) 1.1.0
2019/04/14 - version 1.1.0 released
List of changes in this release is 60 pages long! No wonder as it's been
four and half years since previous release, and the development never
stopped, mainly thanks to Thorsten. See the 'ChangeLog' file for details.
Tons of things have been fixed in all areas of the ARAnyM, and lots of
new features have been added. Following list is incomplete but still gives
you a good overview:
- ARAnyM is hosted by GitHub.com at https://aranym.github.io/
- there are automated builds for x86/amd64, armhf and macOS
- added hotkey for turning audio on/off
- HostFS MiNT file locking implemented
- nfosmesa updated to OpenGL 4.6
- MetaDOS driver improved
- hotkeys work in the Setup GUI dialog as well
- configurable directory for screenshots (via Setup GUI)
- on macOS the configuration file is now looked up first
in ~/Documents/Aranym_files (if it does not exist yet)
- displaying non-ASCII characters in the fileselector
should work now
- path of loaded TOS/EmuTOS can now be selected in the Setup GUI
- JIT CPU compiler now supports Solaris
- JIT CPU compiler now supports more 64bit hosts (like kfreebsd)
- NatFeat SCSI driver for Linux
- NatFeat host exec
- NatFeat for query/set CPU JIT
- NatFeat for ARAnyM exit
- new command line option --option
that can set any value from the config file
- AppImage can now be built
→ [ATARI] Atari Running on Any Machine (ARANyM) 0.9.16
Aranym 2013/04/12 - version 0.9.16 released @ atariada.cz
Major highlights of this release:
- JIT CPU compiler supported on 64-bit Linux and Mac OS X now! (Jens made a miracle)
- MFPR FPU emulation should be perfect (Andreas ironed out few remainings bugs)
- Ethernet support under Mac OS X should be way better (Philipp added support for big packets and multi-packets)
- new config setting "LoadToFastRAM" to load kernel in FastRAM (is Andreas working on fixing Linux-m68k issues in FastRAM?)
- David Gálvez improved NatFeat USB support (now requires FreeMiNT 1.19+)
- There's also a small set of bugs fixed in this release - mainly in Mac OS X thanks to Philipp but also some generic things like GPIP (Patrice).
Aranym 2013/04/15 - version 0.9.15 released
The main new feature of this release is the seamless mouse integration mode:
- Mouse input handling is improved a lot. Now ARAnyM has a seamless mouse integration when new Clocky (2013/04/15) is loaded.
- There is no need to manually ungrab or grab the mouse.
- Also mouse grab on left button click now reacts on the first button click everytime (previously only if you had window focus) and the host and mouse cursor positions are synced.
- And if you ungrab the mouse intentionally then it's not automatically grabbed when the host mouse pointer returns to ARAnyM window.
- At last, the annoying "resetting weird mouse packet" error is gone, too.
- Native Features were missing proper memory overflow checks and bugs in NatFeat drivers could kill the ARAnyM.
- NFVDI had a bug (a race condition) in resolution switching.
- build date of EmuTOS was decoded improperly