Raine wzbogaciło się o kolejną edycję i kolejną listę poprawek. Brak oficjalnego whats new - pewnie pojawi się w najbliższym czasie, a nam pozostało przeglądnąć repo.
Raine wzbogaciło się o kolejną edycję i kolejną listę poprawek. Brak oficjalnego whats new - pewnie pojawi się w najbliższym czasie, a nam pozostało przeglądnąć repo.
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 27 października 2017 08:34:19
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 27 października 2017 08:32:58
- add some cheats from wrestlefest... !
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 27 października 2017 08:32:11
- debug_mode = 1 by default for debug builds
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 27 października 2017 08:31:11
- display: windows didn't keep its opengl setting because of the change for osx to allow a non accelerated display !
- and I didn't notice it in linux because windows uses gui_level, not linux apparently !
- Also add some more debug messages with the new_set_gfx_mode prefix
Author: zelurker | Date: 6 października 2017 12:35:41
- Merge pull request #13 from fxcoudert/master
- fix ambiguous abs() calls
Author: fx.coudert | Date: 5 października 2017 22:19:38
- fix ambiguous abs() calls
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 5 lutego 2017 16:01:16
- fix sf2 inputs !
- punch inputs were eaten because of combinations 2 characters fix !
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 19 grudnia 2016 22:29:52
- osx: sorry frameworks can't be used for compilation !
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 19 grudnia 2016 12:54:18
- update build instructions for osx to explain the frameworks solution
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 19 grudnia 2016 12:40:29
- osx: building with frameworks is not the default option to allow to build raine from brew using standard shared libs
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 19 grudnia 2016 12:17:59
- allow to choose location of m68kdis & dz80 it's mainly for osx where it becomes difficult to place a binary in the default path, this os becomes insane ! So for osx these 2 commands can be placed in the bundle to avoid problems, and you can choose their location from the options / directories configuration.
- Also the console now has a clear message when the disassembler is not found.
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 19 grudnia 2016 12:17:09
- don't save controls which don't have any label
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 19 grudnia 2016 12:16:07
- avoid warning when loading megasys1 roms (harmless)
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 19 grudnia 2016 03:06:02
- allow to build the osx executable using frameworks !
- FRAMEWORK=1 in the makefile or on the command line.
- Use the TOOLS/make_frameworks.pl script to convert the shared libs to frameworks !
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 18 grudnia 2016 22:03:55
- osx: default fps key: F12, f11 is reserved for the finder
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 18 grudnia 2016 21:54:46
- display: don't force an accelerated opengl display this allows to test opengl software rendering when running inside a non accelerated virtual machine.
- Also now update display_cfg.video_mode when seting up opengl failed (fall back to software blits).
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 18 grudnia 2016 16:59:08
- osx: fix asm string output in 32 bits !
- osx has a very weird pixel format, the 1st byte is not alpha !
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 18 grudnia 2016 16:24:36
- osx: workaround for broken mounts info for paths
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 18 grudnia 2016 16:23:39
- osx: workaround for ld warnings about unwind
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 18 grudnia 2016 01:59:55
- an updated readme for osx
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 18 grudnia 2016 01:56:54
- osx: put back the asm code !
- there is a linker flag to allow heap execution, that's all there was to find...
Author: admin | Date: 18 grudnia 2016 01:05:39
- a makefile for osx using brew
- no more frameworks then...
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 29 listopada 2016 22:12:54
- console: update console key each time it appears
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 29 listopada 2016 20:03:54
- default cpuinfo, edit to have something else
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 14 sierpnia 2016 21:15:25
- add some message for those trying to choose a neogeo bios...
- ... without any neogeo.zip file
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 14 sierpnia 2016 20:59:18
- fix a very special crash from mer-curious in kof96
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 20 maja 2016 17:52:33
- prevent SDL_DOUBLEBUF in opengl
Author: emmanuel.anne | Date: 19 maja 2016 13:17:56
- new readme in debian
→ NOWSZY [Arcade] Raine x64/x86 v0.92 Final 30/11/2021
Raine v0.92x 1/12/2021
- XP Compatybility: I built a new binary without this stupid dependence The others can test this if they want too, it's an updated binary with a few fixes, and the dlls are smaller since they are no longer the precompiled ones from mingw32.
Raine v0.92 30/11/2021
What to say about it ? It's huge, it's probably the version with the most changes inside even if there are almost no changes on the emulation side, except for the bug fixes I made while testing things.
Don't forget to grab the dlls32-0.92 or dlls-0.92 file depending on the version you are using, it's bigger with plenty of useless stuff inside, but it's the price of using precompiled packages in mingw32 and mingw64, it simplifies things and allows fast updates, but it's bigger on disk.
- The 1st goal was to get rid of the opengl blits in windows while having a usable gui even in fullscreen, it's done...
- Also the games using rasters and the emudx games work correctly (didn't test all the emudx games, just 2, but the rest should be ok).
- The keys configuration has changed, because keys constants have changed in sdl2, so even if it still reads its configuration from the same file, it reads the keys from a new section, with -sdl2 at the end of the name of the section.
- New "game controllers" interface, so that you can plug or unplug a joystick during game play without problem,
- The sound has a new 48 Khz option which is almost useless, just added that for testing.
- Opengl has the adaptive vsync now, check in "video info" after playing something to see if it works for you. Better vsync in windowed mode, but I double checked you can disable vsync if you want in "renderer options", yeah it works, but it didn't last night !
- There is no video driver selection for windows anymore, useless normally. A new video renderer "sdl2 native", mainly for testing, not spectacular, and no specific options for now. Notice the opengl rendering is not super optimized yet, all the games are rendered in 32 bits, the simplest solution, but not the fastest one. It's enough for current hardware... Same thing for emudx, it could be remade using new functions for better performance...
- The gui has the most obvious changes, a simple animation now runs behind the transparent menus, if you load a game it starts in the background behind the menus, but if you start to play it's paused when you return to the gui, like before.
- While testing things the most obvious bugs fixed were :
- all the cps1 games using 6 buttons had lost their 3 1st buttons ! It's due to the code to include inputs from another game, went too fast on this one, this time it should be fixed for good.
- and bubble bobble has been broken in the 64 bits version since version 0.91.14, which was released about 9 months ago ! At least it's not a generic bug, it's something very specific to this driver, it's an old thing with non portable ideas inside which created a black screen on boot here, it's fixed anyway.
- commands displayed from the command.dat file (like the buttons of 1941 in the "controls" section) were bad for quite some time, it's fixed too.
- There is a new index_roms file with this binary, it's to get the sizes of the roms from the internet archive so that the dialog is not inert while it's downloading since their server doesn't send the size of the file before the download starts. The 2 vera fonts have been replaced by DejaVu versions, which look about the same but contain more utf8 characters inside to be able to display more things without problems. they don't contain Japanese characters though.
- There might be a few other things I forgot. Well it's so huge that I can't be sure there won't be any problem anyway, we'll see... !
→ NOWSZY [Arcade] Raine x64/x86 v0.91.21 13/11/2021
Raine v0.91.21 13/11/2021
- fix burning fight and "fatal fury 3" in 64 bits
- fix the inputs for irrmaze and popbounc: this is very specific to these games since they are the only neogeo games which can use a paddle. Originally there was a specific bios for these games, but in asian only and it's now unavailable. Unibios has a workaround built inside apparently, and so you'll need a version of unibios to run these games with the mouse (it might be possible to use popbounc with the joystick). For popbounc, you choose which input to use with the soft dips, you can change this in real time in the raine dialog for that, in "neo-cd/neo-geo options" once the game is loaded. Tested only with unibios 3.2 and 4.0, works with both, mouse is not recognized with the standard european mvs vers 2 bios. Hum, don't try to move the mouse while the game is initializing... !
- added some basic setting to slow down the modern mice ! You can configure that in the inputs dialog, the setting is saved when you quit raine (with the quit command as usual, closing the program by any other mean doesn't save the config). It can only be slowed down, modern mouses are already too fast for the low resolution of these games. This setting should be used by all the games using the mouse of course...
- a few misc fixes, like the break console command which didn't work anymore with starscream
- recent versions of curl forbid spaces in the urls so I had to work around that, this fix is useful only for linux, I didn't update curl for the windows version.
→ NOWSZY [Arcade] Raine x64/x86 v0.91.18 19/06/2021
Raine v0.91.18 19/06/2021
- I might have released 0.91.16 & 0.91.17 too fast, but this one finally holds its promise: all the cps2 games supported (at least those using qsound, gigaman2 being a bootleg without any z80 rom it's out of the list, I even added it to non working games !).
- Except that I finally added some breakpoints in the console for the z80 which helped me a lot to finish this. And updated the help for the regs and break commands, still in the console.
Raine v0.91.17 19/06/2021
- The cps2 music detection was crap in the previous version, here is the fixed version !
- This one is based on reading the code in the z80 rom and using directly a table which describes the sounds to play, so it's very reliable to detect if something is a music, but it doesn't work for all the roms, it works for the majority though. For those which don't work (mainly the oldest ones including cps1 qsound and the newest ones !) the sound commands dialog is simply disabled. Anyway it's good enough for me for now... sorry for the double release !
Raine v0.91.16 18/06/2021
- This version fixes the sound commands for matrimelee and adds support for cps2 games... yeah all of them, even the cps1 games using qsound. It's still quite experimental for the cps2, but it seems functional enough for a release...
Raine v0.91.15 30/03/2021
It's almost only fixes, but there are quite a few :
- unlikely incompatibility between mslug2 & pbobblen, this fixes both this time.
- there were some problems in neocd with speed hacks, they are now disabled for the kof games and kabukikl
- still on neocd, there was a crash when reading an audio track merged with the main data track, this worked before, but anyway it's fixed.
- old capcom savegames prior to some time in march 2020 couldn't be restored anymore, I added a callback to fix things on the fly, it might not work for all the games, I don't have savegames for all of them, but it should work for most of them.
- the year is updated automatically now
- there was a strange "stack smash" on my laptop when opening the console, it happens only on this computer, which has exactly the same software setup as my main computer, so it's probably a gcc bug, but for now I disabled their stack protection to work around that, even if it's required only for 1 file related to the console, I disabled it everywhere.
- the scripts can now handle more than 100 arguments, required for some cheats about the starting level !
- fix pbobble2/2o/2x always on help line cheat
- fix pbobble2 alternate world levels cheat
- fix cheats comments containing ", and handle multi-line comments for cheats, the bottom line of the screen will "flash" if the comment is too long, just click on it to get the full comment. Example of such a cheat: the last one for strider.
- ... and by the way finally update the default background color to be darker and less transparent, I did it here on my default settings a long time ago but I should have committed it, here it is, handy to be able to read these big comments for the cheats. (if you keep your settings while updating and want to try the default new color, just delete the bg_color line in rainex_sdl.cfg/raine32_sdl.cfg in the config directory).
→ NOWSZY [Arcade] Raine x64/x86 v0.91.13 12/02/2021
Raine v0.91.13 12/02/2021
- the main problem this time is in the 64 bits build, all the kabuki games were broken (pang, super pang, block, pengo, and quite a few cps1 games).
- Also fixes chasehq and continental circus graphics. chasehq and night striker gain a region switch too.
- And a last fix (hopefully !) for the sound associations with kof99, a song which never stopped during the intro.
→ NOWSZY [Atari] AtariOnLine: "Rainer" uwolniony!
→ NOWSZY [Arcade] Raine x64/x86 v0.91.12 28/01/2021
Raine v0.91.12 28/01/2021
- Cabal (cabalbl) is finally fixed, graphics and sound. The kind of game which seems easy to emulate and which is tricky. This one is quite different in raine, we don't have at all the same way to handle the samples (but thanks for finding the crazy bitswap for the sound command !).
- neogeo/neocd saves didn't contain the 68000 bank, it's fixed (problem hard to locate though !).
- a last fix for the sound associations, the one included in the test build earlier.
→ NOWSZY [Arcade] Raine x64/x86 v0.91.11 25/01/2021
Raine v0.91.11 25/01/2021
- sound associations fixes for kof98/99/garou and aof3, see mer-curious post
- big toaplan2 update finally. Changes for the romsets : batridera becomes batriderja (mame name), added batsuguna (which is the old batsugun we had before if I remember correctly) and batsugunsp (which is really a special version and not a stupid clone), bgarreganv which was supposed to be a new version of battle garegga, but good luck to find what's changed inside, also bgareggat2 which is supposed to be "type 2", same comment, and bbakraidja which was the old bbakraid. kgpe becomes kingdmgp, same game but different crc for the rom and official mame name, comes with cheats so it's better. sstriker had been mistakenly removed from the list of drivers so it's back, with a new clone, sstrikerk. Also batrider and bbakraid gain the biggest region switch ever seen in raine with 25 countries inside ! Not 25 languages though of course, it's japenese or english for the language, but it's still impressive ! Also there are some new fixes for batsugun inside to handle the graphical glitches, it should be ok until the end of stage 3 if I remember wel, the big boss here is still too black but it's much better than before anyway !
- peekaboo didn't run in 64 bits, specific problem to the emulation there, it's fixed but there are still emulation problems.
- added new clone tetristh which is like tetrist but on some different taito hardware (taito h), but it's exactly the same game though, it's more a curiosity.
- new cheats for the new clones, kingdmgp, tetristh, batsugunsp, sstriker (it's not a clone but it was gone !).
- you couldn't disable the shaders without quiting in this 0.91 version, fixed now (at least in linux, but probably in windows too).
- fixes again region switch for lots of games which got broken when changing something else lately. The list of affected games is big, found out for syvalion.
- avoid deleting a rom when downloading with curl: if trying to get a clone which doesn't exist on the server but it is on the disk without its parent, then the clone was deleted ! Now it's not at least !
- makaiden didn't load its correct gfx rom, so it looked exactly like its parent (very old bug since 2010 !).
- And some big source changes to make rom structs more readable and a little smaller, it should have been done long ago, but there is always something else to do... !
→ NOWSZY [Arcade] Raine x64/x86 v0.91.10 26/10/2020
→ NOWSZY [Arcade] Raine x64/x86 v0.91.9 07/08/2020
- Just some quick hot fixes:
mainly the region selection which was broken for neocd,
a bad sound in opwolf which has been here since the old dos days of 0.28 and before,
wrestlefest is back with some updated cheats, incredible that I didn't get any post about that finally, but I don't miss them (it was badly updated last time),
truxton2 / snowbros 2 were hanging if using the 32 bit version (with mz80),
and the status & clones settings from the game selection list are saved.
The big thing in this release is a fix for the gui display bug in fullscreen, it's not ideal, it currently uses some deprecated api in sdl-1.2, I have tested it only with a windows 10/nvidia system (and linux), so I can only hope it will work everywhere, I'll need some feedback here. The idea is just to try to display the gui in opengl since the bug prevents a proper restoration of the screen to display a non opengl gui. Oh well, just switch to fullscreen, test and report !
- a dos version ! This is the result of finding a djgpp version of gcc in arch, read about it there: There is only a version using allegro for sound for now because it's the sound driver with the best results with "recent" sound cards, if you really need seal to support some extremely old sound card, post something !
- the status & clones settings of the game selection list are now saved and restored
- there is a new cache for the rom directories, it was made mainly for the dos version in an emulator, but it will have an effect everywhere. If you use a rom directory on a removable device, a dvd for example, and you change the dvd while raine is running, the list won't be updated, you'll need to restart raine for that.
- the borderless window was updated since it was useless in windows, now it tries to emulate fullscreen, that is, the window is placed at 0,0 with a full size, the idea was to try that against the bug which hides the gui in fullscreen, but it failed, the bug also shows with this kind of window ! I kept it anyway, now when you switch to a borderless window the window is maximized.
- some fixes for -romcheck and -rcf, and fixed the archive name for bubbolbr1
- it's all bug fixes inside :
- rcf didn't work with romsets using LOAD_CONTINUE (like sonicwi3), it's fixed
- sf2m8 used a dummy rom load instead of a FILL which created a romcheck error.
- don't consider neogeo games as clones of the neogeo bios in the games display
- fix broken iso.gz support for neocd (usually compressing an iso to iso.gz without touching the cue file at all used to work, it was broken in 0.91.6 because of the changes there).
- and neocd again: when trying to guess an audio track name and there is no cue file, check the extension to avoid to select a picture as an audio track !
→ NOWSZY [Arcade] Raine x64/x86 v0.90.7 11/04/2020
- 0.90.7 released, the only changes inside are the custom inputs which are all saved now instead of just what changed from the default inputs, and the small gui fix for dialogs which could have the text of their dialog bar cut if the resolution was too low.
- I just noticed I forgot the cheats.cfg file in all the 0.90 versions, so you can either get it from a previous version, it hasn't changed since 2017, or get it from here and drop the file in the raine config directory... Finally re-uploaded both binary archives with a filled config directory. Missing files were :
- neocheats.cfg: cheats for neocd/neogeo
- cheats.cfg: cheats for other games
- debug_dips.txt: info to access debug dips for neogeo / neocd