Pojawiła się nowa wersja jednego z najstarszych, o ile nie najstarszy, frontend dla MAME - Mame Classic.
New In This Version (For MAME - 0.216)
- Added : Control for Low Latency.
- Added : You can now open MAME Classic's App folder and Data folder from the Tools menu.
- Changed : MAME Classic no longer converts paths to their short path name.
- Changed : MAME Classic now uses your LOCALAPPDATA folder to write output, reports and temp files. Any files in the old location (MAME Classic folder) will be moved to the new location the first time you run this version. Once they are moved, you can delete the output, settings and temp folders in the MAME Classic folder. This will allow MAME Classic to be run without admin rights "if" your MAME folders are in unprotected locations.
- Changed : The ROM Directories function is now called Orphan ROM Finder.
- Changed : The Settings screen will now default to the image type of the current select machine.
- Fixed : The Audit function would report "Samples are not needed with this driver." if the sample set was missing regardless if samples were needed or not.
- Fixed : The ROM Directories function would exit prematurely if an orphan ROM was found and you chose to move it.
- Removed : Depreciated Artwork options.
→ [Arcade] Mame Classic 9.2.0
New In Version 9.2.0 - 09/02/2018 (For MAME 0..203)
- Added : Controls for BGFX LUT and BGFX AVI Name in the BGFX Post-Processing section
- Added : Controls for new Chroma options in the Direct3D Post-Processing section
- Added : Controls for new LUT and LUT Texture in the Bloom Post-Processing section
- Fixed : MESS Machine list font size would not change after selecting a different size
→ [Arcade] Mame Classic 9.1.0
New In Version 9.1.0 - 04/02/2018
- Added: Controls for new Fallback Artwork, Override Artwork and NVRAM Save options
- Added: Cambria and Segoe UI GUI fonts
- Changed: The cursor no longer changes to a hand pointer on the main form
- Changed: The option "Use Link Style GUI" is now "Use Buttonless GUI"
- Changed: The reports folder has been renamed to output
- Fixed: Changing to the Classic theme from any other theme would leave the background color of the previous theme in one of the textboxes
- Fixed: Scroll Bar issue on the Maintenance screen when MAME Classic was restored from maximized
- Fixed: Vector controls would be disabled in MESS Settings
- Removed: References to obsolete help files in the Help pull-down menu
- Removed: MS Sans Serif and MS Serif GUI fonts
→ [Arcade] Mame Classic 9.0.0
New In Version 9.0.0 - 11/04/2017
- Added : MAME Classic can now launch machines formally found in MESS which don't have software lists
- Added : MAME Classic will automatically look for a "devices" folder and a "bios" folder in your MAME directory and in the parent directory of your ROMs folder for machines formally found in MESS
- Changed : Screenless and mechanical systems are no longer displayed
- Changed : The Color column is now Palette
- Changed : The Hand Pointer cursor since it was showing as solid black on the Windows 10 Fall Creators Edition
- Fixed : Some instances where MAME Classic was unable to determine the device type when trying to launch a machine formally found in MESS
- Fixed : Color (Palette), Sound, and Graphics column not displaying proper data after a recent change to the listxml
- Removed : The Devices directory path selection box
→ [Arcade] Mame Classic 8.9.0
New In Version 8.9.0 - 01/29/2017
- Added : New PortAudio options
- Fixed : The Beam Intensity Weight drop-down had incorrect negative values
- Fixed : The ROM Compare function would not close a file if the Cancel button was pushed during the compare
→ [Arcade] Mame Classic 8.8.0
New In This Version (For MAME 0.181)
- Added: Screen shots for machines formally found in MESS can now be displayed if created with F12 or Alt+F12
- Added: The BIOS drop-down now lists BIOS for machines formally found in MESS when configuring their options
- Added: You can now audit all ROMs of the machines formally found in MESS
- Changed: The Category filter can now filter machines formally found in MESS
- Changed: The Maintenance screen is now available when viewing machines formally found in MESS
- Fixed: A parent's screen shot would be displayed even if you didn't chose to use parent screen shots for clones
- Fixed: Ampersand (&) symbols would not be visible in the game lists
- Fixed: Changes to the BIOS Filter or Category Filter would not cause the lists to refresh with those changes if the changes were de-selecting everything
- Fixed: MAME would run on the main display even if another display was set in the screen option
→ [Arcade] Mame Classic 8.7.0
New In This Version (For MAME 0.178)
- Added: New OSD Video option monitorprovider
- Added: Additional selections in the Help pull-down menu
- Fixed: The Help pull-down menu now works with the recent changes in the MAME/docs directory
- Fixed: Replaced GLSL shader value "None" with "none" in the mame.ini to prevent MAME from reporting that it cannot find "None.vsh"
→ [Arcade] Mame Classic 7.7.0
→ [Arcade] Mame Classic 7.6.0
→ [Arcade] Mame Classic 7.5.0
Inne treści związane z tematem
[Arcade] MAMEUI x86/x64 0.210
Brak jeszcze binarek nowej wersji 0.210 (whats new też pochodzi z repo i trudno go nazwać oficjalnym:P) ale jest już dinozaur MAMEUI MameUI w wersji x86 (Robberta) i x64 (John L. Hardy IV (JohnIV) . Wersja zgodna z MAME 0.210, którego to należy się spodziewać w przeciągu kilku godzin.
[arcade] HbMameUI x86 i x64 0.210
HbMame (HomeBrewMame) jest modyfikacją MAME umożliwiającą odpalenie nieoficjalnych gier na sprzęt arcade obsługiwany przez MAME - nieoficjalne, amatorskie to wcale nie znaczy, że gorsze.
[FRONTEND] EmuLoader 8.7.6
Nowa wersja frontendu EmuLoader - nakładki, uznawanej za jedną z najwygodniejszych tego typu rozwiązań, pozwalającą ułatwić nam obsługę emulatorów Arcade - MAME, Demul, SuperModel i innych.
[arcade] Mame x64 i x86 0.210
Mame 0.210... trochę później od swoich klonów.
[Arcade] Arcade x64/x86 0.210
Jeden z najlepszych klonów MAME wcześniej rozwijany przez MameSick jako MameUIFX a teraz przez Robbberta (MameUI32, MessUI, HomebrewMame).