Zgodnie z zapowiedzią Toni Wilen ogłosił kolejną, pełną wersję emulatora WinUAE. Tym razem była to ekspresowa seria wersji testowych.
WinUAE 4.3.0 (19.12.2019) released.
- GUI high DPI support rewritten.
- Lagless vsync stability improvements.
- Added Trojan light gun preset to Game ports panel.
- On the fly chipset model switching compatibility improved.
- SPTI CD/DVD access mode now internally emulates all CD audio commands. All other commands are forwarded to the drive like previously.
- PCMCIA hot swap support improved. (PCMCIA SRAM and IDE needs to be set again if previously configured)
- My CPU tester detected edge cases, bugs and undocumented CPU behavior updates implemented. (More details in separate CPU tester note later)
- More compatible partition HDF default geometry calculation if size is 1000M or larger.
- CD32 pad does not anymore disable joystick second button if both CD32 and 2-button joystick is active simultaneously.
- Host directory/archive drag and drop to WinUAE window now supports mounting multiple items simultaneously.
- Debugger disassembler fixes and few very rarely used instructions dissemble now correctly.
- Disk index pulses were not being generated when disk was being written (Cadaver v0.1 save disk writing)
- CDTV audio CD playing state restore fixed.
- A2024 monitor didn’t show full viewable area.
- 24-bit uaegfx RTG mode had random wrong color pixels in some situations.
- nrg CD images didn’t load correctly in relative path mode.
- Graphics glitch in some programs that also depended on display scaling/size (for example Alien Breed 3D)
- Disk swapper path modifications did nothing while emulation was running.
- Restoring CD32 or CDTV statefile with CD audio playing: start playing immediately, do not include normal CD audio start delays.
- Fixed possible crash when PPC emulation stopped emulated sound card audio.
- Quite special kind of CD32 pad button read code was not emulated correctly.
- Added separate 68000-68060 CPU tester/validator project based on UAE CPU core generator.
- Removed all 68020 cycle-exact CPU mode internal idle cycles. It mainly slowed down the CPU too much and didn’t match real world well enough.
New emulated hardware:
- Archos Overdrive HD (PCMCIA IDE adapter)
- ICD Trifecta (A500 IDE/SCSI controller)
- M-Tec Mastercard (SCSI expansion for M-Tec T1230 A1200 accelerator)
- Scala MM dongles
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 4.4.0 Final
WinUAE 4.4.0 (01.07.2020) released.
- 68000 address and bus error (bus errors are not used in Amiga) stack frames are now 100% accurate, including all undefined behavior like partially updated flags or registers. Last missing part that wasn’t fully accurate previously.
- 68010 emulation is now cycle-accurate. Including loop mode.
- 68030 MMU emulation simplified and optimized.
- CPU tester detected rare CPU/FPU bugs fixed.
- Multiple CPU tester detected undocumented CPU and FPU (all models) behavior emulated, mainly edge cases that almost never happen normally. More information in detailed changelogs.
- Debugger assembler and disassembler updates and fixes.
- 1x-8x CPU multipliers are now also supported in prefetch (more compatible) CPU mode.
- Implemented Paula serial port emulation receive break condition detection support.
- “diskchange rdh0:” can be now used to eject drag&drop mounted directory/file/archive harddrive.
- On screen led floppy leds have brighter border if inserted disk is write protected.
- If 2 light pens/guns enabled and if gun 2 moves, enable only gun 2 crosshair. Previously gun 1 move enabled both crosshairs.
- “Default” filter mode now enables aspect ratio correction and scales to window/screen size only when display size is too large or too small.
- Ignore ncap/winpcap dll version because recent ncap versions have smaller version number than old winpcap versions.
- GUI Reset button now copies current full GUI config to active config, including options that normally can’t be changed on the fly.
- FPU default is back to 64-bit. Very few programs require 80-bit accuracy, it wasn’t worth the speed loss.
- Black borders are not anymore enabled in autoscale center mode.
- Few custom chipset and CIA emulation updates.
- Added easy to use and transparent printf()-like debug logging method for developers.
- If disk read DMA was started without any selected drive(s), it was always emulated in turbo mode.
- Screen capture to clipboard created blank image if 256 color or less RTG mode and capture before filtering was set.
- When ejecting directory filesystem that points to plain file or archive, not all host file handles were closed properly.
- Switching GUI panels left stale entry in internal array, possibly causing random crash after switching panels many times.
- Config file (*.uae) icon is now correct again.
4.3.0 bugs fixed:
- Some RTG to RTG mode resolution switches didn’t resize windowed mode correctly.
- CD32 pad red button didn’t always work as a normal fire button, depending on how it was configured.
- CD32 ROM delay loop patch was skipped. Broke CD32 CD if CPU speed was too fast.
New emulated hardware:
- Hardital Dotto (clone of ICD AdIDE)
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 4.2.1 Final
4.2.0 bugs fixed:
- Picasso IV and uaegfx YUV (video) overlay fixed. Didn’t affect RGB overlays.
- Reset/restart didn’t reset overlay state.
- Graphics corruption in some AGA programs (for example Alien Breed 3D).
Old bug fixed:
- PPC emulation + Picasso IV: some programs had incorrect colors (For example Shogo MAD).
- A2386SX bridgeboard unreliable/hanging floppy access fixed.
- Changing accelerator board options (jumpers etc) on the fly didn’t do anything.
- Fixed hang when attempting to play physical CD32 CD with video tracks.
- Fixed crash when mounting UAE controller HDF with more than 30 partitions.
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 4.2.0 Final
WinUAE 4.2.0 (08.04.2019)
- uaegfx and Picasso IV Overlay/PIP support.
- All GUI listviews support column order and column width customization.
- Custom ROM selection (4 slots) added.
- Direct3D 9/11 shader embedded config entry support.
- 68030 MMU instruction disassembler support and other disassembler fixes.
- 68030 MMU emulation will now also create short type bus error stack frames when possible, matching real 68030 behavior.
- Windowed mode keeps aspect ratio if CTRL is pressed while resizing.
- Added debugger invalid access logger (memwatch l).
- Reject Alt+<some key> Windows system menu key shortcuts. Invalid short cut combinations can generate annoying Windows alert sounds.
- KS ROM selection supports loading and relocation of hunk and m68k elf executables.
- Direct3D 11 shader support fixes.
- CDTV CD drive read/play startup delays adjusted. Fixes Town without no name speech audio track stopping too early.
- Accelerator board CPU fallback (to mainboard CPU mode) works again.
- Many video port adapters (which includes grayscale mode and genlock) didn’t support all doubling modes.
- Minor custom chipset fixes (Small graphics corruption in certain special situations)
- Moving mouse outside and back to WinUAE window in Magic mouse activated WinUAE window even if some other window was already active.
- AVI recording with non-standard refresh rate was reset to default if GUI was entered and exited during recording.
- uae-configuration returned return code 10 even when matching config entry was found.
- “Add PC drives at startup” enabled and same drive’s root directory also mounted manually: drive was mounted twice. (Introduced in 4.1.0)
- Genlock transparency didn’t always activate even when genlock emulation was enabled.
New emulated hardware:
- Pacific Peripherals Overdrive
- IVS Trumpcard
- IVS Trumpcard 500AT
- ICD Trifecta
- BSC Tandem
- ACT Prelude and Prelude 1200
- Harms Professional 3000
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 4.1.0 Final
WinUAE 4.1.0 (06.12.2018) released.
PC Bridgeboard (A1060 Sidecar, A2088, A2088T, A2286 and A2386SX) emulation rewrite:
- Emulation core replaced with PCem. Compatibility has improved greatly, for example Windows 3.x enhanced mode, DOS extenders and Windows 95 are now fully working.
- Bridgeboard built-in CGA emulation graphics corruption fixed.
- A2386SX VLSI chipset memory remapping, shadowing and EMS fully supported.
- Cirrus Logic emulation PC compatibility improved, 2M VRAM, linear frame buffer and blitter support.
- PC Speaker emulation (PCem)
- Sound Blaster emulation (PCem, various models)
- Serial mouse emulation (PCem)
- SCSI adapter emulation (Rancho Technology RT1000B)
- AGA hires/superhires horizontal pixel positioning and borderblank horizontal single hires pixel offset fully emulated. Optional because it requires much more CPU power and it is rarely needed. DIWHIGH H0/H1 AGA-only bits emulated.
- AGA FMODE>0 undocumented features implemented (BPLxDAT, SPRxDAT CPU/copper accesses, bitplane modulos that are not integer divisible by fetch size)
- Added new misc option which captures mouse immediately when windowed/full-window winuae window is activated.
- 68030 MMU emulation compatibility improved.
- Paula disk emulation GCR MSBSYNC support added (Alternate Reality protection track).
- Added quick search and quick directory select to Configurations panel. Link and autoload moved to Advanced information panel.
- Added history list to config file name edit box and to statefile path string box.
- Added vertical offset option to D3D scanlines.
- 64-bit version didn’t support 64-bit unrar.dll.
- 68030/040/060 with data cache emulation but without enabled MMU emulation: force Chip RAM as non-data cacheable.
- Magic mouse Windows cursor to Amiga mouse sync partially fixed.
- Window corners now work as drag’n’drop hot spots for different floppy drives. (top/left=0, top/right=1, bottom/left=2, bottom/right=3).
- 68020 + memory cycle exact hung the emulator in some situations.
- Reading CIA interrupt status register in a very tight loop generated spurious interrupt(s) in certain situations.
- Softfloat mode with unimplemented FPU emu ticked didn’t disable 68040/060 unmasked interrupts, confusing 68040/68060.library and possibly causing it to return incorrect values.
- Some CHD CD images didn’t mount correctly.
- uaehf.device HD_SCSICMD didn’t set scsi_SenseActual. Also set io_Actual=30 (=sizeof(struct SCSICmd))
- If config file had KS ROM path/file that didn’t exist, it was replaced with non-existing <original path>../system/rom/kick.rom path or was not correctly fixed with valid path.
- NCR53F94 SCSI chip emulation DMA counter fix (affected for example Blizzard SCSI Kit)
- Very large directory harddrives returned halved used/free space.
- Fixed multiple problems with screenshots and video recording from hardware emulated RTG board.
- Filter panel scanlines work now correctly in multimonitor mode.
- Crash fixed if more than one non-Paula audio stream was active. Included emulated sound cards, also CD audio if “include” option ticked.
- NE2000 PCMCIA and NE2000 bridgeboard didn’t support custom MAC and network mode selection.
- Fixed hardware emulated graphics board hang with Picasso96 if board supported vblank interrupts and RTG board refresh rate mode was not Chipset.
- Fixed statefile crash when saving statefile while disk operation was active and disk image included bit cell timing information.
Bug fixes (Introduced in 4.0.0/4.0.1):
- Display port adapters that needed genlock transparency data (FireCracker, HAM-E, OpalVision, ColorBurst) didn’t work correctly since 4.0.0.
- Display port adapters didn’t work in multimonitor mode.
- Blitter statesave with blitter active: log window opened and listed few lines of blitter debug information.
- Some programs caused continuous flood of “blitter is active, forcing immediate finish” log messages.
- CTRL+F11 quit ignored new “Warn when attempting to close window” option.
- 68020/030 more compatible/cycle-exact mode statefiles didn’t always restore properly.
New emulated hardware:
- CSA Twelwe Gauge (A1200 68030 accelerator + SCSI controller)
- AccessX/Acetec IDE controller.
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 4.0.1 Final
WinUAE 4.0.1 (16.07.2018) released.
4.0.0 bugs fixed:
- Enabled “Minimize when focus is lost” option caused crash in some situations.
- 64-bit FPU mode always changed back to 80-bit if config file was loaded.
- 80-bit native FPU mode FREM and FMOD returned wrong results.
- RTG statefile restore didn’t restore screen state completely.
Other bugs fixed:
- “Minimize when focus is lost” incorrectly activated when switching modes in some situations.
- “Minimize when focus is lost” minimized main emulation window when GUI was open and main window lost focus.
- If CPU panel FPU mode select menu was active and then some other panel was opened: JIT was switched off.
- CD audio play from real/virtual CD (not from directly mounted image file) didn’t restart correctly if audio settings changed.
- Only some emulated SCSI controllers flashed CD led when emulating a CD drive.
- input.keyboard_type was always read as Amiga keyboard. If PC layout was set as default, keyboard layout was read incorrectly from config file.
- Amiga reset during active RTG rendering in RTG Multithread mode could have caused a crash.
- RTG Multithread mode display refreshing was unreliable in 8-bit modes when palette changed.
- Finally fixed corrupted drag and drop graphics in Harddrives and Disk Swapper panel.
- When inserting previously connected USB input device, previous device type (Gamepad, CD32 pad etc) and autofire mode (if any) was not restored.
- Clipboard sharing could have attempted to transfer data to Amiga side after program had taken over the system, possibly overwriting memory.
- Environmental variables (%variable%) in paths are not anymore resolved immediately when config is loaded but only when needed without modifying original path, preserving original path if config file is saved again.
- Added full statefile absolute/relative path support. Loading statefile will restore correct paths even if absolute/relative path mode was changed after saving the statefile.
- D3D9 and D3D11 VSync mode (both lagless and standard) 100/120Hz support with optional black frame insertion.
- 68060 FPU was not disabled after soft reset if 68060 was configured without emulated 68060 accelerator board, causing reset loop.
New emulated expansions:
- QuikPak 4060
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 4.0.0 Final
New major features:
- Beam Racing Lagless VSync which reduces input latency to sub-5ms. Replaces old Low Latency VSync. (Use 1-2 slice Lagless VSync to match old Low Latency VSync behavior)
- Virtual multi monitor support. Each virtual Amiga video output connector (Video port graphics adapter, RTG boards) can be “connected” to separate WinUAE window, emulating real hardware being connected to more than one physical monitor.
- Debugger supports running Amiga executables from shell, adds symbol and gcc stab debugging data support, loads executable to special reserved address space which enables detection of any illegal accesses byte accurately and more. (Details)
- Host mode FPU emulation mode is finally full extended precision (80-bit) capable. It is also fully JIT compatible.
New other features:
- Overlay graphics led (power, floppy etc) support.
- Close confirmation option added to misc panel.
- Default WASAPI audio device automatically follows Windows default audio device.
- Directory harddrives now use uaehf.device as a fake device driver (replacing non-existing uae.device), for example programs that query extra information (like SCSI Inquiry data) now get valid data.
- Directory filesystem harddrive fake block size dynamic adjustment now starts from smaller disk size, workaround for WB free space calculation overflow when partition is larger than 16G.
- Harddrive imager now also supports native (mainboard/expansion board) IDE connected CHS-only drives.
- Disk swapper config file data is restored from statefile.
- Cirrus Logic RTG horizontal doubling support, keeps aspect ratio in doublescan modes.
- Action Replay II/III state file support improved.
- Windowed mode resize enable/disable option.
- CDTV SCSI and SRAM options moved to Expansions.
3.6.x bug fixes:
- WD33C93 based SCSI controllers hung the system if controller didn’t have any connected SCSI devices.
- Direct3D11 fullscreen mode didn’t open if monitor was connected to non-default GPU. (For example laptops with Intel and NVidia GPU with NV GPU connected to external monitor)
- Direct3D11 fullscreen ALT-TAB refresh problems and other D3D11 fixes.
- 68030 MMU PLOAD was broken (Caused Amiga Linux crash at boot).
Older bugs fixed:
- On the fly switching from non-cycle exact to cycle-exact mode stopped emulation in certain situations.
- Fixed E-Matrix accelerator board RAM selection.
- If CD was changed and system was reset during change delay, drive become empty and new CD was never inserted. Mainly affected CD32 and CDTV.
- Reset when uaescsi.device CD was mounted caused memory corruption/crash in certain situations.
- Code analyzer warnings fixed (uninitialized variables, buffer size checks etc..)
- Old JIT bug fixed: many CPU instructions didn’t set V-flag correctly. (Aranym)
- Inserting or removing USB input device caused crash in some situations.
- Softfloat FPU edge case fixes (FABS, FNEG with infinity, logarithmic instructions with NaN)
- Decrease/increase emulation speed input events didn’t do anything.
- Toccata audio was not fully closed when reset/reset and caused crash if new config was loaded and started.
- Removed forgotten, useless and obsolete “The selected screen mode can’t be displayed in a window, because..” check.
- Fixed WASAPI Exclusive mode audio glitches when paused/unpaused.
- Paula audio volume GUI volume setting was ignored if audio mode was mono.
New emulated expansions:
- C-Ltd Kronos
- CSA Magnum 40
- DCE Typhoon MK2
- GVP A1230 Series II
- Hardital TQM
- MacroSystem Falcon 040
- Xetec FastTrak
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 3.6.1 Final
WinUAE 3.6.1 (04.03.2018) released.
3.6.0 bugs fixed:
- Crash when running on first Windows 10 release version (build 10240) .
- D3D11 mode fullscreen to/from windowed mode change crashes/blank screens.
- D3D11 mode on screen leds on the fly on/off switching.
- D3D11 mode screenshot via GUI button didn’t work.
- Floppy sound type selection was not loaded correctly from config file.
- It was not possible to create “DOS” file names like “AUX” to directory filesystem.
Older bugs fixed:
- Floppy sound used incorrectly empty drive volume level in certain situations.
- PPC emulation interrupt handling rewrite, fixes for example hang/crash problems with NE2000 based network adapters under OS4.
- Not all Advanced chipset options reset when compatible checkbox was ticked.
- Autoscale ignored small vertical display areas in very top of display in some situations.
- Fixed random crash when at least one Input panel custom event string was set, Restart was clicked and then emulation was started again.
- Blizzard SCSI Kit IV (possibly others) SCSI phase error in certain situations.
- Added better validation to clipboard sharing IFF parsing to prevent crashes if data is truncated.
- -joyport2 -config entry incorrectly used port 3 slot.
- Game Ports panel selected Custom input mapping reverted to none in some situations.
- Restart didn’t completely free configured emulated network cards.
- Other misc bugs fixed.
- OCS/ECS only BPLCON2 undocumented feature: “illegal” PF1 or PF2 value is now accurately emulated in dual playfield mode.
- If selected D3D11 fullscreen refresh rate is “default”: always prefer highest supported refresh rate.
- Optional threaded emulated RTG VRAM to host OS surface color space conversion/copy.
- Added “Identity” checkbox to Add harddrive panel. If ticked and ATA identity can be read (Direct IDE connection, compatible USB adapter): real ATA identity data is used in emulated ATA device instead of generic UAE generated and drive appears exactly as it does in real hardware (identical name, geometry etc).
- CHS-only IDE drives can now be mounted in emulation and they appear with real size and geometry when using USB adapters that allow identity read but does not support CHS (like common JMicron based adapters).
New emulated expansions
- Elsat Mega Ram HD
- Progressive Peripherals & Software Zeus 040
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 3.6.0 Final
WinUAE 3.6.0 (17.01.2018) released.
Core emulation updates:
- 68030, 68040 and 68060 full instruction and data cache emulation, with or without MMU emulation.
- 68030, 68040 and 68060 EC model partial MMU (transparent translation registers only) emulation.
- 68030, 68040 and 68060 MMU emulation performance improved (added extra translation caches).
- STOP-instruction CPU model specific undocumented behavior emulated when parameter does not have S-bit set.
- 68020+ DIVS/DIVU CPU model specific undefined overflow condition N and Z flags emulated.
- Undocumented 68881/68882 FMOVECR values emulated.
- 68020/030 BCD instructions undocumented V flag behavior fixed (68000 was already correct)
- Optional Toshiba Gary slow (chip ram like) Z2 IO and/or ROM space access speed.
Emulated hardware expansion updates:
- Added Cubo CD32 later revision hardware support, PIC copy protection, touch screen, NVRAM and RTC emulation. (TODO: Coin and ticket dispenser support, no hardware information available)
- Cubo CD32 is now an expansion device, added DIPs, PIC game ID/language and expansion device enable options.
- A2090 Combitec and MacroSystem 3rd party ROM update/adapter supported.
- DKB 1230/1240/Cobra and Rapidfire flash rom write support added.
New emulated hardware expansions:
- Ashcom Addhard (SCSI)
- Evesham Micros Reference (SCSI)
- FastATA 4000 MK I/II (IDE)
- Gigatron Arriba (IDE)
- Kupke Golem HD3000 (OMTI)
- Profex HD3300 (OMTI)
- Reiter Software Wedge (OMTI)
- Sprit Technology InMate (SCSI)
- Music Master dongle
Direct3D 11 support implemented:
- Requires Windows 7SP1 and later. Windows 7 requires KB2670838 (Available via Windows update as an optional update), Windows 8 and later does not need any extra packages like D3D9 support required (Ancient DX9 redistributable).
- Requires hardware level 9.1 or higher, which means most Windows 7 capable GPUs are supported.
- All Direct3D9 mode features supported (overlays, masks, custom shaders)
- Variable sync (G-Sync, possibly also FreeSync) supported in windowed mode.
- Many D3D9 custom shaders are supported automatically, some require manual modifications to work in Direct3D 11 mode.
Other new features and updates:
- Simple box art/screenshot config file support.
- If Wait for Blitter is enabled and blit size makes no sense, don’t wait. Fixes long delay in Vital / Mystic.
- Added “CIA 391078-01” advanced chipset checkbox. This CIA revision has a bug in IO port output mode, reading output mode port will always read output mode data state. Other models, including original DIP 8520, 391078-02 and Akiko internal CIAs read IO pin external voltage level as documented. This can affect “bad” mouse left button/joystick fire button reading code (not working or stuck button). Used in A600. A1200/A4000 can have -01 or -02 revision.
- Added ATAPI Tape drive emulation.
- CD SCSI emulator READ CD-DA and READ CD-DA MSF commands emulated.
- Expansion device GUI changes are now always activated after hard reset.
- uaehf.device hardfiles/harddrives unit number is now user configurable.
- “Include CD and FMV Audio” and/or sound mode change on the fly when CD or FMV audio is playing is now supported.
- Debugger assembler support (a) and some other misc debugger updates.
- Optional non-rawinput mouse and keyboard mode is back (-norawinput_all)
- Added Misc panel option to show WinUAE in Windows shutdown/logoff screen (Vista or newer) if emulation session is active.
- JIT Direct is allowed in CyberStorm PPC configuration but it also disables CSPPC MAP ROM hardware feature.
- Ability to image CHS-only IDE drives using USB adapters that don’t support CHS-only drives. (Common side effect is drive being detected but it appears as zero size drive in Windows Disk Management)
- It was not possible to override Z2 RAM board autoconfig data if board had built-in manufacturer/product ID defaults.
- It was not possible to change existing path with Select Directory/Select Archive or Plain File buttons.
- Fixed 64-bit version random crashes that usually happened with some shell extensions.
- Z3 RAM in manual mode was completely broken.
- UAE directory harddrive/hardfile KS 1.2 autoboot hack didn’t work without extra reset if UAE autoconfig board wasn’t first board in autoconfig chain.
- 68030 data cache emulation corrupted data if write was cached, write size was word or long and address was odd.
- 68040/060 without FPU: many FPU instruction F-line exceptions generated incorrect stack frames.
- ECS Denise BPLCON2 ECS-only bits (for example KILLEHB) were masked unless AGA was also selected.
- Obsolete IDE FORMAT TRACK command fixed.
- GamePorts panel custom mapping incorrectly parsed joystick autofire state from config file.
- Directory filesystem ACTION_SET_DATE failed to change date stamp if file was read-only.
- 68020 memory cycle exact CPU speed slider is again partially working, CPU speed can be reduced but not increased.
- GamePorts panel custom mapping incorrectly parsed joystick autofire state from config file.
- uae-configuration joystick port (joyportx) modification only queued but didn’t apply changes.
- uaeserial.device crash fixed. DTR/RTS state now match serial.device behavior when device is opened.
- Fixed uaegfx VRAM size check, some modes that almost filled whole VRAM didn’t appear in resolution list.
- uaenet.device didn’t close low level ethernet handles when Amiga was reset, causing duplicate packets.
- Bitplane overrun condition triggered incorrectly in rare situation where bitplane DMA is enabled after DDFSTOP on OCS
- Tape drive emulation fixes. Fixes Amix install error if last file on tape was selected for install.
AVI recording bug fixes and updates:
- First avioutput recorded frame was sometimes partially corrupted.
- When saving state with avioutput active: last frame before state save was not recorded.
- Number of avioutput frames buffered (waiting for compression thread processing) counter was reset periodically which caused lost frames (and leaked memory) in recorded video if CPU was not fast enough.
- Delay initialization until first display frame or sound buffer recording request comes, previously “before filtering” option may have used wrong display size in some situations.
- Uncompressed video selection is not forgotten anymore.
- First frame was not rendered (and also not recorded) if statefile was restored when emulation was already running.
- If emulator state was changed (debugger breakpoint, statefile save etc..), last frame before state change was not recorded.
- File splitting (2G limit) incorrectly flushed sound buffers causing random sound glitches.
- Added -max_avi_size <bytes> -command line parameter to set split size.
- If recording was started and GUI was never opened in same session, sound recording rate become 44100Hz, causing AV syncronization issues if real rate was not same.
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 3.5.0 Final
WinUAE 3.5.0 [16/06/2017]
New emulated hardware
- Comspec SA-1000
- California Access Malibu
- DKB RapidFire
- M-Tec AT-500 Megabody
- Softfloat FPU emulation mode. Bit perfect FPU emulation (except transcendental functions), including full arithmetic exception support. (Co-operation with Previous emulator author)
- Lightpen emulation absolute coordinate HID (USB light guns) and touch screen device support.
- American Laser Games second player and Actionware dual light gun adapter emulation.
- Real harddrive mount lock option. Enables full exclusive access even if drive has Windows mounted FAT partition(s).
- winlaunch.lib is now built-in feature and is also 64-bit compatible.
- Show [Paused] in windowed mode title bar when in pause mode.
- If statefile is loaded with one or more floppy images that can’t be opened: keep fake disk in drive (like previously) and ask for new disk path when missing disk is accessed for the first time.
Custom chipset features emulated
- AGA FMODE>0 unaligned bitplane and sprite pointer behavior implemented, resulting display corruption is now 100% accurate.
- BPLCON4 XOR mask special case in HAM6/8 or EHB modes.
- Loading blitter B-DAT manually when B-shift was nonzero.
- Lightpen hardware is now cycle-exactly emulated.
- Sprite special case when DMA mode sprite’s start X-coordinate is less than sprite’s DMA slot position.
- Audio interrupts are delayed by 2 cycles.
- 68020+ T0 trace mode is now fully emulated.
- 68020 cycle exact mode adjustments.
- Memory cycle exact mode mode accuracy improved
- Implemented previously unimplemented bsdsocket.library emulation sendmsg() and recvmsg().
- Recursive mode ROM scanner now skips directories starting with dot.
- MMU emulation can be now switched on/off on the fly.
- Release all currently pressed keys when emulation pauses.
- Added memory cycle-exact Quickstart step for A1200 and CD32 configurations. Less CPU heavy than full cycle-exact and usually not much more worse (or better). At least not until 68020 CE gets better.
- Escape old style directory and hardfile paths if it contains “,”.
- Masoboshi MasterCard fully implemented, including DMA support.
- FM801 16-bit audio corruption.
- A2090 ST-506 emulation.
- Possible crash when display was very wide with bitplane DMA overrun condition.
- Fixed crash when sound card audio play started and channel mode was mono and “Include CD and FMV audio” was ticked.
- Fixed crash when accessing accelerator board SCSI IO region without any added SCSI device(s).
- Fixed crash if Blizzard accelerator on board memory size was set to zero.
- JIT was not 512k or 1M Chip RAM compatible.
- Manual RAM configuration GUI didn’t accept smaller end address than current board size.
- Manually configured but disabled (size zero) Z2/Z3 banks were added to system.
- Apollo 1240/1260 memory address space fixed
- PC bridgeboard NE2000 boot crash fix.
- Windowed mode mouse does not anymore hit hidden barriers if window is partially outside of desktop or uncaptured if window is on top of task bar.
- If Custom autoconfig board order was enabled, expansion devices custom config setting(s) was not saved correctly.
- 68000 address error stacked PC was not correct in some read-modify-write instructions
- Untrap middle mouse button option was stuck.
- GUI listview column width calculation used default font size, not selected font.
- 68030 CE/prefetch mode cache access bug fixed.
- G-REX and Cirrus Logic graphics board state was reset if RAM or HW Info GUI panels were opened after emulation was started.