WinUAE 3.3.0 [06/06/2016]
- New optional "indirect" UAE expansion trap system, fully compatible with OS 4.x, virtual memory and some debugging programs.
- PC Bridgeboard disk drive raw image support. (ipf, ext adf,...)
- Monochrome video out emulation, including A1000 color/mono video out software control (BPLCON0 COLOR bit).
- Dark palette fix option to correct colors of badly ported Atari ST games (Midnight Resistance etc..)
- Official CSPPC/BPPC flash updater can be used to install full ROM image without having existing ROM image file.
- Custom input events can execute Amiga-side commands and scripts.
- Windows clipboard to emulated Amiga keyboard paste support.
- Variable refresh rate optimized vsync mode (G-Sync/FreeSync).
- Black frame injection is supported in variable refresh modes.
- IVS Trumpcard Pro/GrandSlam SCSI emulation.
OS4.x supported UAE expansions:
- Directory harddrives, including on the fly insertion/removal.
- CDFS CD mounting.
- Clipboard sharing.
- uaegfx RTG.
- uaehf.device hardfiles.
- Virtual mouse driver/magic mouse/tablet mode.
Thanks to all who donated.
NOTE: Performance is not (and can't be) as fast as with m68k AmigaOS, especially with directory harddrives, due to slower, much more complex UAE to/from native code context switch trap system.
- Game Ports panel input customization is finally very intuitive.
- On the fly input device insertion/removal improvements.
- Many input device handling updates and fixes.
- Faster screenshot/capture in after filtering mode.
- Continuous screenshot mode.
- CD32 Akiko chip low level emulation compatibility improved.
- Nero .nrg CD image support.
- Hardware RTG emulation rendered same frame twice in some situations causing slow performance.
- Amithlon partition type (0x78/0x30) support works again.
- Some storage devices failed to mount as a harddrive.
- AGA subpixel scrolling glitches.
- Miscellaneous custom chipset emulation fixes.
- AGA mode HAM6 colors were not 100% accurate.
- Some programmed custom chipset display modes crashed.
- Direct3D mode DirectX9 not installed warning corrupted memory.
- Fullscreen + paused + enter GUI: GUI was invisible.
- Display panel gamma value calculation fixed.
- CDFS automount didn't mount CDs with empty label.
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 3.2.0 Final
WinUAE 3.2.0 [12/11/2015]
- 64-bit compatible 680x0 JIT.
- 64-bit compatible PPC emulation.
- PCI bridgeboards.
- Commodore PC/AT bridgeboards.
- A2410 RTG Zorro II board
- DCTV video port graphics adapter (Partially)
- Genlock "emulation", including transparency and ECS genlock features.
- Directory harddrive and hardfile KS 1.2 and older full autoboot support.
New emulated expansion hardware:
- 3-State Apollo 500/2000
- A2090 previously missing ST-506 support
- Elaborate Bytes A.L.F.
- Kupke Golem Fast SCSI/IDE
- Mainhattan Data Paradox SCSI
- Multi Evolution 500/2000
- Spirit Technology HDA-506
- Tecmar T-Card/T-Disk
- Vortex System 2000
- Xebec 9720H
Commodore x86 bridgeboards:
- A1060 (A1000 Sidecar)
x86 bridgeboard expansion devices:
- AT IDE HD controller (A2286 and A2386SX)
- XTIDE Universal BIOS compatible IDE HD controller.
- ISA VGA display card (Cirrus Logic GD542x based)
- Mediator 1200/4000
PCI bridgeboard compatible PCI cards:
- FM801 sound card
- ES1370 (SB128) sound card
- RTL8029 network card
- SSE2 capable CPU is now required.
- CD and sound card emulation audio output quality improved.
- 68020/030 prefetch emulation improved.
- High DPI display support improved.
- AGA subpixel scrolling emulated.
- Support shortcut paths (.lnk) in command line.
- More undocumented chipset features supported.
- Right control = right Windows key option.
- Memory accesses only -cycle-exact mode.
- UAE devices (uaeserial etc) are compatible with KS 1.2 and older.
- Improved compatibility with very old A500 config files.
- WinPCap network mode didn't detect any devices.
- 68030 data cache emulation fixes.
- Custom to/from RTG mode switch didn't check for filter changes.
- JIT on/off on the fly change (outside of GUI) was unreliable.
- Keyboard layout changed (B/C only) during device re-enumeration.
- D3D9 non-shader mode forgot scanline texture when switching modes.
- Audio wave recording created huge broken wave files.
- It was not possible to select HDF PCMCIA SRAM and IDE options.
- Flash ROM and RTC file dialogs didn't allow creation of new files.