Zgodnie z wcześniejszymi zapowiedziami pojawiła się kolejna "pełna" wersja emulatora całej rodziny komputerów AMIGA - WinUAE 2.6.1. Po bardzo krótkiej serii bet, poprawiono wszystko, co udało się "skopać" w 2.6.0.
WinUAE 2.6.1 [19.06.2013]
2.6.0 bugs fixed:
- OFS formatted partition hardfile didn't mount.
- Some AGA demos had horizontally duplicated graphics.
- Direct3D hq2x shader filter did nothing.
Other bugs fixed:
- Reset didn't fully reinitialize SCSI emulation.
- A3000 SCSI emulation compatibility improved, original A3000 1.4 ROM driver hung during writing to the disk.
- Input panel Invert option added (press becomes release and vice versa, joystick and mouse movement is inverted)
- FPU unimplemented instruction emulation can be optionally disabled, emulates real 68040/68060 CPU behavior.
- 2M Chip RAM is now merged with original Chip RAM pool.
→ [Strzałki][AMIGA] WinUAE 2.6.1 spolszczenie
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 2.6.1 beta 4
WInUae 2.6.1 beta4 [17.06.2013] (possibly final)
- Added new level between pre and post shaders (0 in GUI, selected by default) which works exactly like pre-2.6.0 versions. Some shaders (hq2x for example) requires input texture in original Amiga display resolution and output texture in final output resolution or result will be quite crappy. D3D h2x really works again.
- Some on the fly graphics config settings (uae-configuration) reset RTG state.
- RTG screen mode selection in Display panel wasn't active if Z2 RTG was enabled.
- AROS ROM updated.
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 2.6.1 beta 3
WInUae 2.6.1 beta3 [15.06.2013]
- Direct3D hq2x shader filter should work correctly again. (2.6.0)
- 68040/060 MMU mode address error stack frame fixed. (Possibly only debuggers need this)
- 68030 MMU mode address error stack frame has correct format but it is not yet recoverable. (I don't think address error recovery is used by any OS)
- FScc, FTRAP and FBcc didn't get FPU out of NULL state. (No one cares fix)
- extraframewait and framelatency command line parameters are also available via config file (uses win32. prefix)
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 2.6.1 beta 2
WInUae 2.6.1 beta2 [12.06.2013]
- Moved >2M Chip RAM merge earlier in boot process. Previous was too late and it broke early boot menu. (It sets reset proof resident positioned at the end of chip ram and if chip ram is not available early enough, exec assumes resident is invalid and ignores it). Now nearly complete unfragmented Chip RAM is available, even if booting with Chip RAM only configuration.
- Do not filter all keyboard presses without matching releases, only filter repeats. (Which isn't that simple because press and repeating press are identical events)
- Inverted keyboard releases (=press) required matching release before next press event was accepted. (This update wasn't really needed but maybe in future it will be more useful)
- Added separate 68060 unimplemented integer emulation checkbox. More compatible should only enable/disable prefetch emulation. (approximate/partial or 68000 exact)
- 68060 MOVEP was not marked as unimplemented.
- Non-prefetch CPU mode now fully checks if memory disappears after reset by checking memory "bank" pointers instead of using hardcoded addresses. Program doing software reset by executing RESET + JMP (An) now always works. (If opcode is something else or PC points to non-existing memory for some reason, it assumes program attempted normal software reset and jumps to start of ROM code). Makes aros arosbootstrap softkick more reliable under emulation.
- Tree view "Hard drives" -> "CD & Hard drives"
- Delay 68020+ interrupt detection by one instruction unless cycle exact is enabled. (For example Skeleton Krew CD32 first enables interrupt and then updates interrupt vector. Game code even guarantees request is active while enabling interrupts..)
- 68040 MMU PTEST and 68060 MMU PLPA instructions were shown incorrectly by debugger. (Read was shown as write and vice versa. Emulation was working fine)
- TODO: hq2x shader filter fix and 2.6.1 should be mostly done.
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 2.6.1 beta 1
WInUae 2.6.1 beta1 [3.06.2013]
- KS 1.3 OFS hardfile fix. Apparently 1.3 L:FastFileSystem does not support OFS. Use ROM built-in FS if OFS partition and hardfile FileSys path is empty. (2.6.0)
- Added emulation of unimplemented FPU instruction exceptions. New FPU "Unimplemented emu" option added to GUI: ticked = emulate all instructions (old behavior), Unticked = instructions not emulated, unimplemented instructions generate exceptions: 6888x: S or D variants are not supported (FSADD, FDADD etc..), 68040/060 only. 68040: usual removed instructions and FINT/FINTZ 68060: usual removed instructions, FTRAP, FDBcc and FScc. FINT and FINTZ are back. 68040/060 unimplemented datatype (packed decimal) is still emulated normally because unimplemented datatype exception requires special pre and post FPU-only exceptions. (This is not guaranteed to be perfect, not that easy to test fully)
- Hardware/software reset didn't reset SCSI emulation fully.
- A3000 KS 1.4 scsi driver wasn't fully compatible with SCSI emulation, write command got stuck in never ending loop. Only reads worked. (WD SCSI chip is quite flexible, it allows multiple and very different ways to send and process SCSI commands)
- Non-prefetch CPU mode RESET/JMP (An) combination detection did only check if it was located in chip ram, it didn't check Z2 Fast.
- Input panel Invert option added. Button and key presses become releases and vice versa. Joystick and mouse (if relative) movement is inverted.
- winuaeenforcer aros m68k debug.library segtracker-like support added.
- Added Tf debugger command that lists FileSystem.resource contents.
- Added system memory list dump option to debugger ('Tm')
- Merge >2M chip RAM with original chip ram pool instead of creating new one.
- Bitplane data (usually horizontally repeating) was visible if sprites were visible in border regions. (2.6.0)
- Do not emulate CIA TOD bug if MMU emulation is enabled, workaround for Amix boot hang. (Until real problem is found)
Inne treści związane z tematem