WinUAE 2.6 beta 9 [25/2/2012]
- 68000 NBCD didn't emulate undocumented V-flag behavior. (Probably forgotten long time ago because SBCD had correct implementation)
- It was impossible to get out of halted CPU state in some situations.
- FDBcc and FScc 6888x FPU instructions without installed FPU returned wrong f-line exception PC field.
- Directory filesystem: emulate Windows shortcut (.lnk) files and symbolic links as Amiga side soft links. Implements ACTION_READ_LINK. Works also across drives if shortcut/link target exists in any mounted directory harddrive. Not guaranteed to be 100% correct implementation, Amiga softlinks are a bit strange.
WinUAE 2.6 beta 8 [23/2/2012]
- CD SCSI emulation: implemented mod e sense CD/DVD page code 0x2A. Used to detect drive capabilities, for example if it can read or write CD-R, DVD-ROM or DVD-R and so on.
- SCSI emulation MODE SENSE didn't limit returned amount of bytes to allocation length field.
- BPLCON0 SuperHires bit disables normal DDFSTRT/DDFSTOP limits. (Why?)
- Resolve shortcut path if mounting shortcut (.lnk) as a harddrive.
- If inserting RDB hardfile using GUI: get device's blocksize from RDB block size field.
- Attempted write to SCSI or IDE CD (using normal SCSI Write command) crashed.
- Return WP bit set in SCSI Mode Sense result if SCSI HD is write protected.
- Add harddrive option set wrong parameters, drive was added as non-RDB partition hardfile (some earlier beta).
- Hardfiles and harddrives: attempt to mount as read-only before failing if read-write access is not allowed.
- Hide bootpri/bootable/donotmount boxes in GUI when selected RDB mode/controller combination does not support them.
- Added support for write protected disk images even if physical file is write-enabled. Config file only, floppyXwp=true
- 68020/030 no-FPU F-line exceptions didn't work correctly, broke in previous 68040+ FPU disabled exception updates.