WinUAE 2.6 beta 5 [01 February 2013, 18:31]
- RDB hardfile dragndrop to hardfiles panel added empty hardfile.
- Windowed mode bottom border "led" state didn't always match OSD led state.
- SCSI emulation improved, select and transfer starting from 0x45 can be used to receive data.
- SCSI emulation WD33C93 is now correctly detected as revision A, not B. (only B has Queue Tag register)
- 68060 MMU: BFCHG, BFCLR, BFSET and BFINS are read-modify-write instructions.
- GUI IDE/SCSI CD path was not updated in harddrive list when CD was changed using "Select image file" button.
- 68040/060 MMU emulation fix, PFLUSH/PFLUSHN only flushed supervisor space ATC. Hopefully this was the last major 040/060 MMU bug. Weird NetBSD and Linux crashes are gone.
- Subtle Shades / Nuance remaining graphics glitches fixed. (NOTE: ECS only, OCS has corrupted graphics and it is correct behavior)
- GUI "Swap Ports" cleared custom mappings.
- 68040/060 no FPU/disabled FPU exceptions now include correctly calculated EA field. This should allow "compatible" 040/060 FPU emulation with correctly handled missing instructions in the future (currently 040/060 FPU always supports all 68881/2 instructions)
- Added new keyboard custom event type, "kbr <string>". For example 'kbr "abc " SHIFT_LEFT "abc" shift_left RETURN' generates "abc ABC<return>". Input name in upper case = press, lower case = release. Quoted string automatically sends both press and release key codes. Any unreleased keys are automatically released at the end. Non-quoted names are same as input event config names without KEY-prefix. (inputevents.def in source archive)
- Adjusted drive step limit value slightly, Extemporized / Digital works again.
- Fixed virtual mouse driver mouse movement problem (b1)
WinUAE 2.6 beta 4 [26 January 2013, 18:23]
- Fixed 68030 MMU MOVEM to memory wrong bus error data output buffer value.
- 68030 MMU FMOVEM didn't work if it caused bus fault.
- 68060 MMU non-locked Read-Modify-Write bus error bits emulated.
- SCSI emulation: reject >0 LUNs also when LUN is included with SCSI Identify Message.
- IDE single drive setup should return zero when accessing non-existing slave drive's status register.
- A2065 emulation initialization tweak, fixes NetBSD 1.0 hang.
- CDFS didn't use CD led (FS)
- Blitter logging/debugging command line option added (was compile time previously) -blitterdebug x (1 = logging, 2 = writes to blitter register while already active logging, 4 = disable D channel, 8 = immediate blitter even in cycle-exact mode)
- Support display setups that have two (or more) horizontal DDFSTRT/DDFSTOP regions. Fixes Subtle Shades / Nuance "face" part. (There is still some small glitches on left side of text part, later..)
- Some remaining instant reset conditions replaced with halted state.
Inne treści związane z tematem