WinUAE 2.6 beta 2 [20.01.2012]
- 030/040/060 MMU TAS and CAS/CAS2 Read-Modify-Write cycle special handling emulated, RMW read access part is internally considered a write access and it will cause access fault if address is write protected.
- 040 MMU MOVEM special handling (SSR CM-bit) emulated.
- Some 040/060 MMU emulation bug fixes. (It still isn't fully compatible)
- A3000 2.04 ROM requires 68030 or higher, it is not 68030-only. (Only 1.4b is 68030-only)
- Bogus filesystem.resource entry was added if RDB HDF had more than one partition with custom filesystem (b1)
- Fixed stuck IDE emulation interrupt that hangs the emulated system, happened randomly during A4000 IDE detection. (Old bug)
- Geometry file FORCELOAD parameter added, forceload=1: do not re-use already loaded filesystem(s).
- A590/A2091/A3000 SCSI CDROM emulation added, uses SCSI emulation originally made for uaescsi.device.
- Gayle/A4000 ATAPI CDROM emulation added (uses uaescsi.device SCSI emulation, ATAPI = IDE CROM SCSI command support)
- CD image mounter SCSI emulation inquiry command's vendor/product/revision data was blank.
- Ultra-minimal "Add CD Drive" GUI added. Only IDE or SCSI and only one CD entry can be added. Use hardddrives panel bottom CD drive/image selection select menu to select mounted CD. uaescsi.device still works as previously but note that same CD drive/image slot (internally there is more but they are not available in GUI yet) is shared = it may not be good idea to enable both uaescsi.device and hardware IDE/SCSI CD emulation at the same time.
- Added more emulated SCSI CD commands, READ TRACK INFORMATION, READ DISC INFORMATION and PREVENT/ALLOW MEDIUM REMOVAL (which does nothing). READ TOC allocation length check fixed.
Note: Curently SCSI and IDE CD is single threaded = whole emulation pauses while waiting for CD command to finish = better not to use real CD drives. Only uaescsi.device runs in background.