Ho, ho, ho - prezent noworoczny - johndude udostępnił nową wersję swojego emulatora konsoli 3DO - FourDO. Cóż, installer blokuje mi Avast, zip wygląda na ok. I całkiem sporo poprawek. Dzięki.
4DO 126.96.36.199 12/22/15 changes:
- updates in core Clio:
- fixed all freezes in:
- 3DO Interactive Sampler CD, The
- 3DO Interactive Sampler CD 2, The
- 3DO Interactive Sampler CD 3, The
- 3DO Interactive Sampler CD 4, The
- Panasonic REAL 3DO Interactive Multiplayer Sampler
- Fixed long time to boot in – Twisted – The Game Show
- Killing Time 2.2 alpha runtime freezes fixed
- Maybe in some other games freezes fixed too.
- Graphic fixes:
- for Dinopark Tycoon, but not completely 100%
- Microcosm – fix start screens, game 100% playable now
- Alone In The Dark – fixed fonts, the text written on books, etc, are readable now.
- New option added – “Scale Mode” enlarges the image, as in NTSC consoles
- Added support for anvil-bios, anvil chip emulated, needed to run some games of the European region.
→ [3DO] 4DO 188.8.131.52
4DO 184.108.40.206 September 29, 2013 by Johnny
A few basic improvements for the File Browser utility.
- Fixed file extraction – File extraction from the file browser was not functioning because of a missing DLL from the released 220.127.116.11 files.
- File browser tweaks – Users can now cancel copy operations, and basic progress indicators have been added.
→ [3DO] 4DO 18.104.22.168
FourDo 22.214.171.124 30 dec 2012
- Input/Controller setup screen now shows a textual form of what button or function you're currently pressing ("A Button", "Save State") in addition to the yellow halo over the button.
- Added ability to reset all bindings to defaults.
- Added ability to bind to an "Exit" console function, to exit the emulator.
- Emulation performance optimization: about a 5-10% improvement.
- Fixed bug in which the default input bindings were blank if starting 4DO for the first time.
- Fixed bug in which controller 6 input bindings were unavailable.
- Some minor usability improvements to file browser (added "x files selected" message, and using "up directory" button will highlight the folder you came from).