Simon Owen opublikował nową binarkę swojego emulatora (imo z dostępnych najlepszego) mikrokomputer Sam Coupe - przynajmniej dla mnie konstrukcji będącej ukoronowaniem historii Z80A w domowych mikrokomputerach.
20200827 build 28/08/2020
Changes since the last release:
- added support for Blue Alpha VoiceBox.
- changed default external memory to 1MB (new installs).
- changed motion blur to lerp instead of max.
- fixed error on minimising window [Win32]
- fixed wrong menu shortcut for motion blur (Shift-F6, not F7) [Win32]
- fixed AVI recording being half height.
- fixed New Disk only working if disk already existed.
- fixed function key options being truncated by old SimCoupe.
- fixed dropped tape files not adding to MRU menu.
→ [SAM] SimCoupe v1.1 alpha 1 Build 2020/08/19
20200819 build (updated), 19/08/2020
- updated D3D9 backend to D3D11 for G-Sync/FreeSync support (fullscreen).
- updated DirectSound backend to XAudio2 2.9, for better dynamic device support.
- added integer scaling to reduce scaling artefacts, especially in debugger.
- added sRGB support to rendering pipeline for gamma-correct blending.
- added motion blur option to reduce Gigascreen animation flicker.
- added alt- window scaling up to Alt-9 (500%).
- added multi-sector read support to ATA devices (used by PlayAnimHD).
- changed frame sync to be time based for smoother frame delivery.
- changed function key mappings to use strings in config file.
- fixed reset when LINE port set to zero giving black boot screen.
- fixed creating new MGT/CPM images.
- removed video scanline support, which is less useful on modern displays.
- removed window size snapping and forced window size changes.
- removed real Windows printer support.
20200711 build (refresh) 11/07/2020
- Fixed data corruption writing to Atom devices (doesn't affect Atom Lite).
- added more ROM0 symbols for jump table entries and block instruction.
- Added shortcut for UNTIL breakpoints, allowing just an address to be entered.
- Updated SAASound to v3.4.0 to fix #23
20200528 build 28/05/2020
- Changes since the last release:
- Added support for LPEN b0 over main screen.
- Added SOFF support for LPEN and HPEN.
- Fixed TXFMST active time after MIDI OUT.
- All current ASIC tests now match original hardware.
20200524 build 24 May 2020
- added experimental SSX screen image saving.
20200512 released 12 May 2020
- fixed CPI/CPD/CPIR/CPDR instruction timings
→ [SAM] SimCoupe v1.1 alpha 1 Build 2020/03/24
→ [SAM] SimCoupe v1.1 alpha 1 Build 2020/01/17
SimCoupe Version 1.1 alpha 1 build (20/01/19)
- fixed issue if PC changed when CPU is halted.
- fixed missing silence in WAV recordings.
- fixed bad WAV recordings under Linux x64.
- fixed refreshing debugger on reset or NMI.
- fixed PNG saving writing invalid images.
- fixed Atom media detection.
- fixed use of Atom Lite ROM when enabled in drive 1 slot.
- added keypad support for debugger number input.
- restored support for external SAASound library.
- moved ROM images to external files.
→ [SAM] SimCoupe v1.1 alpha 1 prerelease
SimCoupe Version 1.1 alpha 1 (2015-04-09)
- Added tape loading from TAP/TZX/CSW files, with flash and trap features
- Added SID interface emulation with traditional 6581 or newer 8580 chip
- Added video recording to AVI (MS-RLE) or GIF, and audio recording to WAV
- Added support for Atom Lite+ interface with installed DALLAS chip
- Added persistent DALLAS NVRAM (8K) support
- Added support for Blue Alpha Sampler, SAMVoc and Paula DACs
- Added support for Velesoft Kempston joystick interface
- Added manual speed control between 50% and 1000%
- Added ROM-based auto-typing of clipboard text [Win32]
- Added D3D9 [Win32] and SDL2 [Mac and Linux] accelerated video support
- Added ROM symbol support to debugger, with user symbols from <disk1>.map
- Added command-line input mode mode to debugger for more complex commands
- Added execution, memory access, I/O, and interrupt breakpoints
- Added pulsing dot at current raster position when debugger is active
- Added code tracing feature, showing path leading to current instruction
- Added timing measurement to aid consistent comparison of code alternatives
- Added support for runtime RAM and ROM configuration changes without reset
- Added complete ATTR port (FF) emulation, used by some Spectrum software
- Added undocumented bit 3+5 flag behaviour to SCF/CCF
- Added optional NMOS/CMOS Z80 support, for OUT (C),0/255 difference
- Added automatic keyboard layout switching when Spectrum ROM is present
- Added LBA28, 8-bit mode, and slave support to ATA device emulation
- Added HDF v1.1 support, with extended IDENTIFY fields
- Added SAMDiskHelper support for non-admin access to HDD/CF devices [Win32]
- Added per-user settings with portable mode for legacy behaviour [Win32]
- Fixed NMI erroneously clearing IFF2
- Fixed missing R increment on interrupt acknowledgement
- Fixed HEPR bug which could lead to an invalid paging configuration
- Fixed video re-sync audio glitches by syncing to audio clock instead
- Fixed intensity of border artefacts, which were previously too bright
- Fixed DAC sample origin not being zero, which reduced playback quality
- Fixed SAMDAC/EDDAC to only output new samples when strobed
- Fixed output from simultaneous use of DACs on both parallel ports
- Fixed FDC registers not being writable without a disk in the drive
- Fixed FDC multi-sector reading, which caused SAM Mines disk error
- Fixed FDC to use 2 bit size codes, matching WD17xx behaviour
- Fixed corruption in SBT images over 400K due to repeated directory sector
- Fixed invalid CHS geometry on disks over 8GB
- Fixed data import/export sometimes clipping to 16K
- Fixed failed writes to HDD/CF volumes under Vista or later [Win32]
- Changed full-screen option to use the current/native display mode
- Changed window click to capture mouse only if SAM software is using it
- Changed options to use larger and simplified property pages [Win32]
- Changed SBT virtual images to contain auto-executing code files
- Changed built-in SAMDOS2 image to enable drive 2 and disable border flash
- Changed debugger to use hex input by default, matching displayed values
- Removed support for Win9x and W2K due to limited API and tool support
- Removed support for SDF and TD0 disk images, and SAD image creation
- Removed SD-IDE and YAMOD.ATBUS interfaces, and Atom boot ROM patching
- Removed support for user-defined function key mappings [Win32]
- Removed support for real printer devices [Win32]