Pojawił się nowy autobuild emulatora Virtual Jaguar, dostępny tutaj.
What's new Virtual Jaguar v2.1.1 GCC/Qt xx/xx/13
- Added controller profiles. What this means is that if you left your gamepad behind and/or have a different one, VJ will let you create a controller config for the new controller without destroying the old one. This also means that if you have *no* controllers, you can still play VJ with the keyboard. [Shamus]
- Fixed a few problems with the DSP a timing; as a result, the sound in Rayman and the FACTS demo is correct now. [Shamus]
- Removed toolbar from full screen mode. [Shamus]
- Added analog inputs to gamepad support. [Shamus]
- Fixed 6MB cartridge space access limitation. 6MB carts should work now. [Shamus]
- Fixed problem with JERRY interrupts corrupting the M68K core. [Shamus]
Author: Shamus Hammons <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Fri May 3 22:53:35 2013 -0500
- Fixed updated joystick handling, first major stab at gamepad profiles.
- There was a problem in JERRY's read byte routine, it was getting bad data as a result of the conversion of the joystick read routines to word data size only. Apparently some programs (like Rayman) read JOYSTICK a byte at a time. :-P
- Also, this marks the first stable commit of the the new gamepad profile system. There's still work to do, but this should make it much nicer for people who use VJ with multiple input devices.
Author: Shamus Hammons <email@example.com> Date: Thu Apr 4 20:46:35 2013 -0500
- First stab at adding translations. Translators needed! :-)