AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1816]
Author: tomcw | Date: 10 października 2014 22:24:50
- Disk configuration: Minor coding style tweaks & clean-up
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1814]
Author: pedgarcia | Date: 2 października 2014 05:26:51
- Reverted to old bmp
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1813]
Author: pedgarcia | Date: 2 października 2014 01:32:19
- Fixed resource.h merge mistake
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1812]
Author: pedgarcia | Date: 2 października 2014 01:28:32
- Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/pedgarcia/AppleWin
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1811]
Author: pedgarcia | Date: 1 października 2014 01:29:26
- New disk selection interface
- The Configuration Dialog -> Disks tab now has combos to show insert/eject disks, as well as it now the images are automatically swapped if you try to insert on one drive the image connected to the other
- The Apple logo was redone following the same-ish colour pattern but with a more modern look.
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1810]
Author: pedgarcia | Date: 2 października 2014 01:18:46
- New disk selection interface
- The Configuration Dialog -> Disks tab now has combos to show
- insert/eject disks, as well as it now the images are automatically
- swapped if you try to insert on one drive the image connected to the
- The Apple logo was redone following the same-ish colour pattern but with
- a more modern look.
- (*) Updated based on first review:
- - Removed bmp from this pull request (coming later)
- - Corrected resource's constants values and deleted unused one
- - Initializing variables in CPageDisk constructot
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1809]
Author: tomcw | Date: 21 września 2014 22:44:24
- Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/AppleWin/AppleWin
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1808]
Author: tomcw | Date: 21 września 2014 22:42:19
- Better support for GH issues #129 and #204 (x86 CPU core is no longer max'ed out).
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1807]
Author: michael | Date: 21 września 2014 22:37:37
- Updated Readme.md for v.126.96.36.199
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1806]
Author: tomcw | Date: 21 września 2014 17:12:05
- Fix GH issue #188 (GDI object leak). Also refactored V_CreateLookup_Text() and V_CreateLookup_MonoText() to use common code.
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1805]
Author: michael | Date: 19 września 2014 00:07:51
- Merge pull request #230 from AppleWin/main_loop_refactor
- Main loop refactor -- code cleanup looks good !
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1804]
Author: tomcw | Date: 15 września 2014 23:47:50
- Fix: 80-column video mode wasn't being detected as needing an update, when FLASH chars only existed in AUX text pages.
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1803]
Author: tomcw | Date: 14 września 2014 22:23:54
- More main-loop reduction & removal of redundant globals.
- Fixed JoyUpdateButtonLatch() to debounce in 5mecs instead of 5secs!
- SpkrToggle() was using redundant global ('cyclenum') when using the PC speaker.
- . I reworked the code (as it looked out-of-date),
- but probably better to just remove all the PC speaker support.
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1802]
Author: tomcw | Date: 14 września 2014 17:15:14
- Refactor: g_bVideoMode -> g_uVideoMode
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1801]
Author: tomcw | Date: 14 września 2014 17:12:55
- Simplified main-loop a bit more, and removed more globals from AppleWin.cpp
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1800]
Author: tomcw | Date: 13 września 2014 23:22:27
- Simplified and moved main-loop video update logic into Video.cpp.
- Removed complex case below for:
- . VideoHasRefreshed(), 'anyupdates'
- . VideoCheckPage()
- Detailed notes below.
AppleIIWin 1.24.x [SVN 1798]
Author: david.schmidt | Date: 16 września 2014 21:46:35
- Update ADT location – Berlios is no more
» [Apple IIe] AppleWin 188.8.131.52.1
AppleWin v184.108.40.206.1 11/02/17
Fixes since 220.127.116.11 (11 Feb 2017):
- [Bug #382] Reset not resetting the 40/80-col text mode for mixed-mode NTSC rendering
Revision: 2189 Author: tomcw Date: 17 lutego 2017 15:55:04
- 18.104.22.168: Fix #382 – CTRL+RESET not re-init'ing correct 40/80 text rendering routine when in mixed mode
- Modified: /trunk/bin/History.txt
- Modified: /trunk/resource/Applewin.rc
- Modified: /trunk/source/Frame.cpp
- Modified: /trunk/source/Video.cpp
» [Apple IIe] AppleWin 22.214.171.124
AppleWin v126.96.36.199 11/02/17
- [Bug #371] Flickery video when using GR from CP/M. (A regression at 1.26.0.x)
- [Bug #363] Debugger: Screen not updating when running in single-stepping debugger mode. (A regression at 1.26.0.x)
- Save-state: Fix for loading state when TEXT40 changes to TEXT80 or vice versa.
Revision: 2182 Author: tomcw Date: 11 lutego 2017 17:51:10
- 188.8.131.52: Bump version, copyright year & History.txt
» [Apple IIe] AppleWin 1.26.2
v184.108.40.206 Sep 18, 2016
- [Bug #126,#157,#194] Beta NTSC support TV Color, TV B&W, Monitor Color, Monitor B&W
- Full-screen native resolution (no longer 640x480 resolution)
- [Bug #260] Save-state file v2: human readable (Yaml-based format) All hardware configurations save/restored:
- Apple model, sub-systems, memory, cards (except Uthernet and SAM cards) Old v1 .aws file format still loaded
- [Bug #270] Added SAM/DAC sound card support
- AppleWin built with VS2008 Express (supports Windows 2000 or later)
- Unit tests added for 6502 and 65C02 opcodes
- Added -load-state command line option
- New repo created with test save-state images: https://github.com/AppleWin/AppleWin-Test
- Remove unsupported PC speaker sound types
- [PR #235] New start-up title screen by Paulo Garcia
- [PR #233] Configuration Dialog->Disk tab: Buttons replaced with drop-down menu for select/eject by Paulo Garcia
- [Bug #129] Tight loop page-flipping causing heavy CPU load (fixed by NTSC / cycle-accurate video emulation)
- [Bug #204] Problem running Wrath Of Denethenor (fixed by NTSC / cycle-accurate video emulation)
- [Bug #317] [Disk] Only mounts version 1 .2mg not version 0
- [Bug #296] VS2015 unresolved external in Release
- [Bug #255] CyclesThisFrame not saved to save-state file
- [Bug #282] Timing test for undocumented AXA (zp),Y
- [Bug #288] Timing issue with DEC (abs)
- [Bug #278] 6502 emulation: bSlowerOnPagecross setup too late in CPP macros
- [Bug #271] Timing problems with ASL, INC and DEC (abs,X)
- [Bug #264] JMP (IND) is 5 cycles only – not 6 – on 6502
- [Bug #287] CPU emulation timing fixes
- [Bug #286] -d1 command line argument & declining GPL causes crash
- [Bug #277] SSI263 speech data-race leading to crash
- [Bug #267] Mousecard movement & button events not working in MODE_STEPPING
- [Bug #227] [Debugger] [1.25] AppleSoft symbol: COPY.FAC.TO.ARG.ROUNDED overflows into registers
- [Bug #246] [Debugger] Memory (Changing Memory) command in CHM help files
- [Bug #309] Silent Service hangs during Mockingboard use
» [Apple IIe] AppleWin 220.127.116.11 PreRelease
- [Bug #276] -d1 command line argument caused AppleWin to quickly exit.
» [Apple IIe] AppleWin 18.104.22.168 PreRelease
22.214.171.124 – 1 Sep 2014
- Note: This is the last planned version to support Win98/ME.
- The next release of AppleWin will be built with VS2008 Express, so will only work under Windows 2000 and later.
- Changed the AppleWin project host from BerliOS to GitHub.
- [Feature #221] Restored F6 original behavior that was changed in v1.22.0.
- F6 Toggle full-screen / windowed mode.
- Ctrl-F6 Toggle windowed 1x/2x zoom.
- Ctrl-PrintScreen will copy the text screen (auto detect 40/80 columns) to the clipboard.
- [Feature #198] Alt-Enter toggles full screen.
- [Feature #199] Added a configuration option "Confirm reboot" to skip the F2 reboot confirmation.
- [Feature #201] Added display of current Track/Sector for the floppy drives.
- In 2x window mode the status is displayed below the drive LEDs.
- In full screen mode the status is displayed above the drive LEDS. The track/sector is shown only for the last drive accessed.
- Note: DOS3.3 Track/Sector status should be accurate.
- ProDOS support is preliminary -- the track/sector may show zero after an operation.
- Memory initialization defaults to defaults to even pages FF, odd pages 00 (memclear 3). Added command line switch to specify the type of memory initialization pattern. memclear #
Where # ranges from 0 to 7.
-memclear 0 Initialize memory to zero
-memclear 1 Initialize memory to random values
-memclear 2 Initialize memory to 4 byte pattern: FF FF 00 00
-memclear 3 Initialize memory to even pages FF, odd pages 00
-memclear 4 Initialize memory to first half page 00, last half page FF
-memclear 5 Initialize memory to first half page FF, last half page 00
-memclear 6 Initialize memory to byte offset of that page
(current memory address low byte)
i.e. 00:00 01 02 03 ... for page $20
-memclear 7 Initialize memory to page address
(current memory address high byte)
i.e. 00:20 20 20 20 ... for page $20
NOTE: -memclear 6 can cause a few programs to NOT function correctly
due to hidden bugs of programmers not correctly initializing memory or
using uninitialized memory. RNDL/RHND and $620B are initialized to
allow Pooyan, and the Beautiful Boot game launcher to run, along with
$BFFD..BFFF to allow Copy ][ v5 to boot correctly.
- Added: TSAVE "filename" to save the text screen to a file.
- It will auto-detect the current video mode: 40/80 columns.
- Default filename for 40 columns is: AppleWin_Text40.txt
- Default filename for 80 columns is: AppleWin_Text80.txt
- Changed: DS to ASC because DS is used as a common "Define Space" assembler directive
- Added: Experimental "ASC" command to mark up data as Apple text. using Castle Wolfenstien.DSK
- BLOAD ^VOCAB
- ASC name1 17DA:17F5
- Fixed: DB address now auto-defines the symbol D_#### if no symbol is given.
- Fixed: DW address now auto-defines the symbol W_#### if no symbol is given.
- Fixed: ASB address now auto-defines the symbol T_#### if no symbol is given.
- Added: Help for DB and DW.
- [Bug #206] Pooyan would freeze due to RNDL/RNDH not initialized to non-zero values on
- a cold boot.
- [Bug #177] Full-screen under Windows8/8.1 would show a corrupt, pastel color palette.
- Hang with Memory Fill when memory ends at FFFF, i.e. F D000:FFFF 0
- Hang with Memory Move when memory ends at FFFF, i.e. 2000<FFFE.FFFFM
» [Apple IIe] AppleWin 1.24.0
1.24.0 – 1 Jan 2014
- Support cursor keys (in addition to numpad) when using keyboard for joystick emulation.
- Support auto-fire for all 3 joystick buttons (via Config->Input).
- [Feature #5668] Added confirmation message box for reboot (F2).
- [Feature #5715] Added -no-printscreen-dlg to suppress the warning if AppleWin fails to capture the PrintScreen key.
- Changed save-state file persisted to Registry from filename to pathame.
- [Feature #5105] Added About dialog showing GPL (at startup, but only when AppleWin version changes).
- [Bug #19154] ProDOS Order 2IMG crashing.
- [Support #103098] Sometimes swapping disk could cause INIT to fail with ERROR #8.
- Fixed save-state bug for when 4K BANK1 is dirty (previously it would save the stale data instead).
- [Bug #18723,#19070] Mouse movement for CopyII+9.1 and ProTERM3.1.
- Added "disk info" command.
- [Bug #18940] Extend BSAVE and BLOAD Command To Memory Banks 0 and 1.