Kolejna i ponoć szybka seria wersji testowej w sumie jedynego emulatora Amigi dla PC (nie licząc FsUAE, który w sumie jest tylko rozwnięciem WinUAE i oczywiście staruszka WinFellow). Jak na pierwszą wersję bardzo mało pierwszych zmian/poprawek.
Ostatnia pełna wersja emulatora to WinUAE 4.2.0
Winuae 4.2.1 Beta I 18/04/2019
- 420b2 "Fixed AGA HAM graphics corruption.." missed one special case. Fixes Alien Breed 3D graphics corruption.
- Reset/Restart didn't clear uaegfx overlay state.
- Added uaegfx overlay statefile support.
- uaegfx statefile restore and hardware sprite mode: mouse cursor image was not restored.
- Picasso IV and uaegfx YUV422 overlay support fixed (frogger, moovid). Note that scaling is linear, real chip uses interpolation. YUV411 is still untested but I am not sure if it was ever used.
- New 128k UAE ROM stored statefile didn't restore correctly.
- Changing accelerator board options (jumpers etc) on the fly didn't do anything.
- uaedbg chip ram memory allocation fallback to normal chip ram fixed.
- Updated remaining weird instruction names in disassembler (MOVEP, MOVE USP, MOVE/AND/OR/EOR SR/CCR, memory rotate instructions)
Winuae 4.2.1 Beta V 13/05/2019
Again, hopefully final soon, some more old bugs fixed
- Adjusted previous SPTI CDROM update, if track type is unknown, use IOCTL_CDROM_RAW_READ and check and store track type. If track is normal CDROM track (MODE0) and only 2048 bytes are requested by caller, use normal read routine to read it. Using raw (2352 byte) read would skip part of error correction, possibly causing read errors if CD is not in good shape.
- x86 bridgeboard floppy disk write command didn't check no more data DMA condition, causing hang if floppy write command didn't end with EOT condition.
- x86 bridgeboard floppy disk read and write commands didn't handle non-set MT bit correctly, which broke A2386SX disk accesses.
- CD turbo mode affected also CD32 CD features that should have normal timing (like TOC entry timing), only normal read should be accelerated.
- Another 420b2 "Fixed AGA HAM graphics corruption.." fix. Previous fix revealed old bug if position of hblank border changed (for example automatic scaling)
- Adjusted 68020 cycle-exact mode timing, there was some extra cycles in branch instructions that can't be correct.
Mouse Trap (1987, Micro Value)
Winuae 4.2.1 Beta IV 07/05/2019
- 410b1 sub pixel update broke BPLCON1 scaling in Absolute Inebriation / Virtual Dreams. (Very old glitch was temporarily back..)
- If SPTI CDROM mode: always use IOCTL_CDROM_RAW_READ. Normal 2048 sector read does not necessarily return error (but hangs) if track is not normal 2048 sector size CDROM track.
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 4.2.1 beta III
Archipelagos (1989, Logotron)
Winuae 4.2.1 Beta III 30/04/2019
- Number of partitions in single UAE HDF was still not correctly restricted to max supported (420b8).
- PPC CPU incorrectly used direct access when accessing Picasso IV byteswap memory regions. (Shogo color error, probably other PPC games/demos too)
- Added support for Picasso IV Zorro II 2M VRAM mode. (J1 jumper in real hardware, VRAM size adjustment in UAE)
Winuae 4.2.1 Beta II 27/04/2019
- It was not possible to delete existing floppy disk saveimage using GUI button if write protected checkbox was ticked. (Very old bug)
- Added "cpu_halt_auto_reset=false/true" config line entry. If true, hard reset is immediately forced if CPU would halt.
- 420b2 "Fixed AGA HAM graphics corruption.." more fixing..
Tagi: Winuae, Amiga
Inne treści związane z tematem