I kolejna beta WinUAE. Ostatnia pełna wersja emulatora to WinUAE 4.0.1
Winuae 4.1.0 Beta VIII 20/10/2018
- Another undocumented AGA 32 (only if FMODE bit 3 is set) and 64 pixel wide sprite feature emulated: when writing to SPRxDATx, first 16 pixels of sprite equals previous data in chip bus. Remaining 16 pixel "parts" contain written data duplicated. Unless SPRxDATx write is immediately after bitplane DMA fetch, then first 32 pixels of sprite gets replaced with previously fetched bitplane data, last 32 pixels are duplicated SPRxDATx written value. If normal 32 pixel wide mode (FMODE bit 2 set): both first and last 16 pixels contain written data.
- Subpixel mode didn't always flush all buffered pixels at the end of scanline.
- When DIWSTRT or DIWSTOP is accessed neither old or new value can match comparisons during the access cycle. (Fixes Bograts and Penguins small graphics glitch in top left corner)
- Very large directory filesystem harddrives (>3T or so) returned halved disk used and free values.
- 68030 MMU data fault handling update: SSW register FC mode bits must be used for data access retry cycle. Exception handler may have modified it. (So far only one program does it, Memwatch debugging tool for Atari ST and later models..)
- In some situations 68030 MMU access fault size stored to stack frame was byte even when actual fault size was word or long size.
- 68030 MMU mode FPU FRESTORE didn't handle possible access fault retries when reading stack frame.
- Above MMU updates break Amix boot, this gets fixed in next beta because I couldn't find the problem quickly enough and there must be better test cases than Amix.
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 4.0.1 beta VI
Winuae 4.0.1 Beta 6 14/07/2018
- Statefiles now include full relative and absolute path (disks, harddrives etc), supports restoring statefile paths correctly even if relative path mode changed between save and restore. Old versions ignore new fields, old statefiles work like previously.
- If statefile was restored with disk image inserted in drive(s) but disk image was not found, saving statefile again made disk drive empty. (old bug)
- When tracing ('t' debugger command) STOP instruction in debugger, break first when STOP is executed (like previously), next trace waits until STOP instruction exits. Previously STOP activated debugger immediately again.
- Picasso96 statefile restore didn't restore screen state fully. (4.x bug)
- Still some more days..
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 4.0.1 beta V
Winuae 4.0.1 Beta 5 12/07/2018
- input.keyboard_type was always read as Amiga keyboard. If PC layout was set as default, keyboard layout was read incorrectly from config file.
- Amiga reset during RTG rendering in RTG multithread mode could have caused a crash.
- Modified Filesys path in hardfile dialog was not saved if dialog was exited with return key.
- Don't attempt to resolve symbolic links or shortcuts when saving config file paths. (b4)
- Only attempt to resolve symbolic links when directory filesystem accesses it (to simulate Amiga side link), not when opening disk images, hardfiles etc..
- Fixed clipboard sharing (b1 update broke it)
- Delay clipboard data transfer when screen mode changes to prevent situation where mode changed because of program taking over the system. (Emulator can't easily detect between all kinds of Amiga-side triggered native<>RTG mode changes or if it is user switching modes/alt-tabbing which triggers clipboard data transfer check)
- Added Harddrives and Disk Swapper drag'n'drop workaround that fixes corrupted graphics during drag operation. (ListView_CreateDragImage seems to been broken since Vista or so..)
- Probably still one more to go..
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 4.0.1 beta IV
Winuae 4.0.1 Beta 4 10/07/2018
- Floppy, CD, Tape, HDF geometry, HDF filesystem, disk swapper, RTC and flash rom file paths also support b1 resolve environmental variables update. (b1 update had issues requiring partial rewrite so it was good idea to update all other paths too. Excluding special paths like ROM paths.)
- Previously only some SCSI controllers flashed CD led when emulating CD drive.
- Unfortunately b1 path handling change was more complex than I assumed so there will be some more delay.. (If I would have known this, I would not have done it yet..)
- Check that existing configs still work, including disk swapper.
- Short description about path handling change: Previously any path was always converted to either full absolute or relative path with possible environmental variables resolved when config was loaded or path was typed/selected from dialog. When config was saved, old path (possibly containing environmental variables) was lost. Now paths are loaded unmodified from config file and only converted when needed. "Normal" path strings (no environmental variables) are still automatically converted to absolute/relative when saving config.
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 4.0.1 beta III
Winuae 4.0.1 Beta 3 08/07/2018
Possibly final beta, I wasn't supposed to do 4.0.1 vsync updates but below updates should have been in 4.0.0..
- If CD audio playing from real/virtual CD (not directly mounted image) was restarted because of config change, playback always started from beginning (or possibly failed to restart).
- 68060 FPU disable behavior change (68060 accelerator boards have "$f0" ROM to disable FPU because exec does not understand 68060 FPU and will crash if enabled), FPU is not anymore automatically disabled at hard reset if any emulated accelerator board is configured (matches now real world), if no accelerator board: if UAE boot ROM is at $f00000 ("old" mode), it disables FPU (just like real accelerator board do), if UAE Boot ROM is any other address: ("new" mode), m68k RESET instruction will disable FPU. Previously 68060 config got stuck in reboot loop because of not-disabled FPU if system was software reset.
- D3D9/11 vsync modes (lagless and standard) will now support 100/120Hz with optional black frame insertion.
- Always check interrupts immediately after MOVE to SR instruction (except if JIT enabled). Previously it was delayed until following instruction if fast 68020+ mode.
- Above FACOS JIT fix.
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 4.0.1 beta 2
Winuae 4.0.1 Beta 2 03/07/2018
- QuikPak SCSI working. (Has same bug as tekscsi2.device 1.0: does not load RDB custom filesystems)
- 80-bit FACOS fix. Also removed old unneeded JIT FACOS workaround.
- If drive identity is read and it is CHS-only, don't enable CHS-only mode unless host OS also returns zero drive size. Some (old) Windows IDE drivers do support CHS-only drives. (3.6.0)
- Added checks to prevent crashes when running in lagless vsync under wine. (DISPLAYCONFIG_VIDEO_SIGNAL_INFO and IDXGIOutput1 not implemented)
- Very similar in high level compared to TekMagic, main difference is SCSI chip, 53C720 (was 53C710 in TekMagic).
- "tekscsi2.device (tekscsi2 2.1 (17.7.97) ©1997 Asimware Innovations Inc.)". Apparently v2.2 also exists.
→ [AMIGA] Winuae 4.0.1 beta 1
Winuae 4.0.1 Beta 1 30/06/2018
4.0.0 bugs fixed:
- 80-bit native FPU mode FREM and FMOD had parameters swapped in x86 code.
- 64-bit FPU mode config mode was not loaded from config file.
- "Minimize when focus is lost" could cause crashes.
- "Minimize when focus is lost" incorrectly activated when switching modes in some situations. (same as above)
- If CPU panel select menu was active and then some other panel was selected: JIT got switched off.
- Don't abort with "tried to seek out of bounds" message when HDF/HD has virtual RDB and writing to too large offset.
- When inserting previously connected USB device, previous device type (Gamepad, CD32 pad etc) and autofire type (if any) was not restored.
- Do not copy data to Amiga side clipboard buffer if filesystem heartbeat signal is missing (=Some program took over the system), clipboard data can overwrite other program's data.
- Directory filesystem/UAE HDF uses indirect mode if new debugger is active. (Indirect is needed for debugger to detect memory reads and writes)
- "Minimize when focus is lost" minimized main emulation window when GUI was open and main window lost focus.
- RTG Multithread mode display refreshing was unreliable in palette modes when palette changed.
- Resolve hardfile/directory path environmental variables only when needed, loading and saving config now keeps original unresolved variables.
- Save also config file to crash dump file.
- QuikPak XP board emulation, not yet fully implemented.
- Added GVP v3.7, Blizzard 2060 v7.25 and QuikPak v2.1 to ROM scanner.