Winuae 4.0.0 Beta X 15/05/2018
- Full-window mode captured mouse (and moved it to center of screen) even when window didn't have focus.
- Removed single buffer display option, it was only useful when using old low latency vsync mode.
- Help button now asks for opening online help version if help file is not installed. (not finished yet)
- Added windowed mode resize enable/disable option. Default is enabled.
- Added D3D11 standard vsync black frame insertion support. (100Hz/120Hz)
- Action Replay II/III statefile support improved. (For example AR state was invalid when loading AR statefile when AR was already active)
- On the fly switching between fastest possible <> non-fastest possible CPU modes in lagless vsync caused hang in certain situations.
- Debugger: show number of cycles used when tracing (t, z, breakpoints). Only shown if max 2 frames since last debugger activation. (TODO: should also count number of memory accesses and no-wait state minimum cycle count)
- Freezer cartridge automatic RTG switch on/off wasn't reliable.
- Removed forgotten, useless and obsolete "The selected screen mode can't be displayed in a window, because.." check.
- 68030 MMU PLOAD R variant (R/W bit=1) caused f-line exception.
- Clear both ping-pong buffers when pausing/unpausing WASAPI exclusive sound mode.
Winuae 4.0.0 Beta XI 22/05/2018
- D3D11 fullscreen mode after alt-tab/gui was not restored properly if emulation was in paused state.
- D3D9 lagless vsync partial updates (introduced in b5) used incorrect (full, D3DLOCK_DISCARD) texture update mode.
- Decrease/increase emulation speed input events didn't do anything.
- Power led dim config option is now integer (0 = fully off, 1 to 100 = brightness level)
- Hardware emulated graphics boards didn't update properly without enabled OSD led (uaegfx was already fixed in b9)
- A2410 didn't support multiple monitor mode.
- Merged Aranym JIT updates.
- Fixed old (since the beginning?) JIT bug: many instructions always cleared V-flag (ADDX, SUBX, NEGX, BTST/BCHG/BCLR/BSET, possibly others). Fix by Thorsten Otto.
Winuae 4.0.0 Beta IX 59/05/2018
- D3D11 mode s creen was not fully refreshed when returning back to fullscreen RTG mode with ALT-TAB/GUI exit
- Inserting or removing USB device with very long internal device name caused a crash.
- Inserting USB device may have also logged some other already connected device as newly inserted.
- Fixed JIT FPU FETOXM1.
- If D3D11 mode with level 9.x hardware: test in init phase if main texture creation succeeds, fallback to D3D9 if it fails. It may unexpectedly fail with some old and broken drivers. Previously it would have caused blank screen.
- RTG screen was not updated if only hardware mouse cursor moved and RTG OSD was not enabled or multithreaded RTG was not enabled. (b8)
Winuae 4.0.0 Beta VIII 5/05/2018
- CL horizontal doubling used wrong width size, fixed buffer overflow (b7).
- CL horizontal doubling multiplier changed to 9/10. Old value missed 320*200 resolution.
- 64-bit host FPU FMOVECR constants that didn't fit in double were clamped to max when they should have been set to infinity.
- All logarithmic and trigonometric functions now use assembly code from existing JIT functions in new 80-bit host FPU mode. This should be feature complete now.
- Multithreaded RTG now only does color conversion/copy in separate thread, present() is done in main thread because of possible thread safety problems.
- Added quite pointless power led switches off/dims misc panel option. Affects OSD power led and D3D led overlay power led brightness.
Winuae 4.0.0 Beta VII 1/05/2018
- Added debugger 'ex' command: 'e' command with extended data: last value written and PC of CPU or Copper when value was written.
- UAEGFX RTG 15/16/24-bit graphics corruption fixed (b1).
- If multimonitor mode and aviout/screenshot: capture/record from window that has focus.
- Added horizontal doubling to Cirrus Logic emulation, enabled if screen height * 0.75 >= width. Keeps aspect ratio if CGX doublescan graphics mode is configured.
- Native screen OSD was drawn twice in some multimonitor configurations, also could have caused crashes or some other weird behavior.
Extended precision host FPU mode updates:
- Some FPU instructions used wrong precision.
- Supports divbyzero, underflow, overflow and inexact2 status bits and exceptions. Only in non-JIT FPU mode. (and no software really cares)
- FCMP uses softfloat comparison code if more compatible is enabled (FCMP can't be directly mapped to host FPU), if not, it uses simple and quick test. (Difference: infinities, nans etc.. special cases only work in more compatible mode. No normal programs care, as usual)
- Uses softfloat routines for rarely used functions (most trigometric, fexpman, fscale etc). Previously: extended to double conversion -> c-library math function -> double to extended conversion. Which probably wasn't noticeably faster.
I think this is good compromise between speed and accuracy, commonly used operations use native code (that native FPU supports directly, x86 FPU does not directly support all operations that 6888x supports), complex and rarely used operations use softfloat code.
NOTE: Host FPU extended precision FPU emulation is now enabled by default and always overrides config file saved 64-bit mode. If something works strangely, load your config, change FPU mode to 64-bit/softfloat and try again: if it fixes the problem -> report the problem immediately.
Winuae 4.0.0 Beta VI 28/04/2018
- Added DCE Typhoon MK2 (A1200 accelerator). ROM is almost identical to E-Matrix 530/1230. Identical SCSI driver, slightly modified RAM detection code.
- Fixed E-Matrix RAM selection.
- Fixed crash in lagless vsync mode if CPU speed was on the fly changed.
- Fixed directory harddrive uaehf.device bugs.
- Added optional extended precision (80 bit) host FPU mode. (Probably becomes default and replaces old when/if this gets good enough)
Extended precision FPU mode:
- Fully JIT FPU compatible.
- 32-bit and 64-bit compatible.
- Uses short assembly routines to directly execute x86 FPU instructions. (MSVC does not support long double, other UAE ports usually use long doubles by default)
- Basic floating point operations, square root, sin and cos are currently natively supported. Others use normal double precision C-library routines.
- Not yet fully working. Testing needed.
Winuae 4.0.0 Beta V 23/04/2018
- Single scan line off by one fix in lagless vsync, frames+ mode now works correctly without static horizontal lines.
- Single slice lagless vsync had blank display (b4)
- Automatic scaling and some other scaling modes had very strange corrupted display in lagless vsync mode. Some small tearing is still possible if scaling is large enough.
- END+F9 lagless vsync debug mode now also adds small flickering markers that show where Amiga-side slices are positioned (Optimally they should be in the middle of large color bars). Switching screen modes does not anymore automatically disable debug colors.
- Reduced amount of data copied in lagless vsync if null filter or d3d shader is enabled.
- Overlay leds (b2) are now also supported in D3D9 mode.
- BPLCON1 delay logic fix when single scanline had at least one odd plane delay not equaling even plane delay and then one or more odd == even delays. (Very rare situation)
- Debugger fa command didn't find anything.
- Disassembler crashed if it disassembled FMOVECR instruction and statefile was loaded without enabled FPU.
- Switching from non-cycle exact to cycle exact mode stopped interrupts if only single INTENA interrupt was enabled.
- Moved CDTV SRAM from Advanced chipset to Expansions and added size selection.
Lagless vsync is now mostly complete. Tweaking to do, depending on feedback.
Winuae 4.0.0 Beta IV 21/04/2018
- Show only every 10th frame in D3D11 warp mode. For some reason Present() blocks if rate is higher than current max monitor refresh rate, not even DXGI_PRESENT_ALLOW_TEARING or DXGI_PRESENT_DO_NOT_WAIT help.
- Normal windowed D3D11 vsync mode should work correctly again.
- Default WASAPI audio device now follows Windows default audio device if default gets changed and emulation is already running.
- Renamed new low latency vsync to official "Lagless VSYNC (Beamraced)".
- Flip first slice early, before vblank (Early flip won't cause tearing as long as it happens during last slice). This should fix tearing in topmost slice when flip gets delayed (which for some unknown reason seems to regularly happen if flipping is done during vblank). This change makes last debug color bar shorter which is normal.
- Use NtDelayExecution and ZwSetTimerResolution (if available) for sub 1ms delays in non-fastest possible CPU low latency vsync modes.
- Replaced FastLane ROM with full 32k dump.
- Emulated (partially) C-Ltd Kronos.
- Removed CDTV SCSI from Advanced Chipset. It is optional hardware module and should be only in Expansion panel. Old CDTV SCSI configured config files are still supported but this and future versions won't write old CDTV SCSI config file entry to config file anymore.
- 5380 based SCSI controller with buffer RAM.
- Boot ROM added ("CLtd RomBoot 3.4, Copyright 1989, Wayne E. Miller")
- Boot ROM is only small driver loader from drive's custom partition table.
- SCSI settings are stored in 256 bit 93C06 serial EEPROM. EEPROM is emulated but data is static (boot enabled, SCSI ID=7)
- Install disk is MIA: Emulation is not yet complete, for example buffer RAM/fake DMA is not emulated.
Lagless VSync still does not support autoscale or other scaling options. Amiga overscan display height must still match (mostly) monitor height.
VariableSpeedLowRes in the zone can be used for tearing testing.
Dyter-07 (1990, Reline)
Winuae 4.0.0 Beta III 18/04/2018
- New low latency vsync should now work under Windows XP, D3D9 only.
- Added ICD AdSCSI ROM with icddisk.device v33.0 (unknown ROM version, most likely v2.0 or v2.1) and v34.0 (v2.2 ROM version)
- Added MacroSystem DraCo v1.3 Boot ROM. Set it as extended ROM, A3000 KS 3.1 as normal ROM. (Boots and hangs like Casablanca)
- Fixed MOVE16 debugger disassembly.
- Fixed HDF/directory harddrive unit number conflict (if directory was between HDFs in harddrives list) introduced in b1.
- Fixed randomly occurring timing issue. Reported refresh rate suddenly increased and it looked like warp mode was activated.
- Full-window mode is now supported in virtual multi monitor mode. Native mode window opens on selected monitor, next virtual monitor opens on following real monitor and so on (or on top of existing window if not enough real monitors)
Winuae 4.0.0 Beta2 14/04/2018
- New low latency vsync tweaks and updates.
- If low latency vsync polling takes longer than 2 vblanks, exit immediately to prevent total hang if scanline reads return unexpected and weird values.
- Display panel "native" resolution returned non-existing mode which got fixed to smallest supported resolution.
- Fixed clipboard sharing.
- Fixed graphics corruption (black lines/tearing) in new low latency mode with Vertical centering enabled.
- Added overlay led support. Led overlays must have same resolution as main overlay file, fully transparent color except location of led. Name must be <original name>_x_led.png where x = power,df0,df1,df2,df3,hd,cd,md,net (md = flash/eeprom access, for example cd32 nvram) Currently D3D11 only.
- MMU emulation works again (at least 68030 was broken)
- If low latency vsync and DSOUND: switch to WASAPI. New low latency vsync needs "pull" mode audio driver.
- Added new misc panel option, asks for confirmation when trying to close emulation window using close button or ALT+F4/CTRL+F11.
- Fixed Output panel crash if capture before filtering was set.
Inne treści związane z tematem
[AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.0 Final
I kolejna, finalna, wersja AMIGA - WinUAE już dostępna. Dodano kolejną partię nowych urządzeń, które można podłączyć do wirtualnej Amigi (większość kompletnie mi nieznana - moja miłość skończyła się na A500), Toni Willen poprawił kolejną partię ...
[AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.1 beta 1
Martwiliście się, że Toni nie pracuję nad kolejną wersją emulatora AMIG - WinUAE? Kompletnie nie potrzebnie, zaczyna właśnie pracę nad 3.4.1;) Zmian jak w każdej pierwszej becie sporo, jest więc co sprawdzać, pod warunkiem, że jesteśmy Amigowymi wyjadaczami.
Ostatnia pełna ...
[AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.1 beta 2
Nowa beta emulatora AMIG - WinUAE. Jak głupio by to zabrzmiało, najważniejsza zmiana to środkowy przycisk myszki znów się zachowuje jak środkowy przycisk myszki;) Reszta zmian dla medytujących AmigowychGuru.
Ostatnia pełna wersja emulatora to WinUAE 3.4.0