Nowa beta emulatora AMIGI - WinUAE Toni Willena - i wierząc jego słowem finał pojedynku z Directem11.
Ostatnia pełna wersja emulatora to WinUAE 3.5.0.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 14 20/12/2017
Direct3D11 mode should be mostly complete now.
- D3D11: lower hardware levels are supported again. (broke in previous beta)
- D3D11: if Windows 7 and DXGI 1.1+ is not detected, show message that asks to install Platform Update (KB2670838). WinUAE requires DXGI 1.1. DXGI 1.0 won't be supported. (Confirmed on VM that Win7SP1 iso install + optional KB2670838 from Windows Update without installing any other updates is enough to use D3D11 mode)
- D3D9 low latency vsync was reverted to normal vsync if default.uae was missing or default.uae enabled D3D11 mode.
- D3D11 custom fx shader support implemented.
- D3D11 supports most existing D3D9 fx shaders by in-memory string renaming: technique -> technique10 and ps_2_0/ps_3_0 -> ps_4_0_level_9_3 and vs_2_0/vs_3_0 -> vs_4_0_level_9_3. For some reason D3D11 effect compiler ignores D3D9 technique format but nearly everything else is supported. D3DCompiler_46.dll or D3DCompiler_47.dll required.
- D3D9 and D3D11: if shader fx file does not have combineTechique but has at least one technique: automatically select first technique as combineTechique.
- D3D11 mode GUI D3D shader list is only shown if D3DCompiler_46.dll or D3DCompiler_47.dll is available.
- D3D11 in 16-bit mode but 16-bit not supported: switch to 32-bit instead of falling back to Direct3D 9.
- DirectDraw + UAERTG caused crash (earlier betas)
- Use 391078-01 CIA in A600 Quickstart. It seems most (all?) A600s have -01 revision, A1200/A4000 can have -01 or -02.
- If Direct3D 11 is selected as default, also select 32-bit as default depth.
- D3D11 custom shader note: texture shaders (tx_1_0) are not implemented. D3D11 replacements for D3DXFillTextureTX()/D3DXFillCubeTextureTX()/D3DXFillVolumeTextureTX() D3D9X functions don't seem to exist. (But fx compiler supports "tx_1_0" shader target so perhaps they are hiding somewhere..)
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 19 15/01/2018
Beta 19: Almost final. Beta tags removed.
- D3D11 fullscreen and GUI open: Quit/Restart did unnecessary fullscreen open and close. (Was working in some betas, broke later)
- Loading new config file via GUI using "Load" button when emulation is already running and loaded config had statefile selected: statefile was not loaded automatically when emulation was started.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 18 12/01/2018
- Added real CHS-only IDE drive HDF imaging support that works with some (single? all?) USB adapters that don't natively support CHS only drives (Drive appears as having zero byte capacity in Windows Disk Manager and SCSI READ CAPACITY returns FFFFFFFF00000200) Imager first asks for drive's CHS geometry and then uses standard Direct SCSI mode READ (10) to read correct blocks. This works as long as adapter blindly copies SCSI LBA fields to ATA CHS/LBA registers internally.
- Default D3D11 fullscreen refresh rate may have incorrectly chosen native interlaced mode if it was available.
- D3D11 no buffer fullscreen vsync does not update as fast as possible anymore.
- Restored norawinput keyboard and mouse modes (-norawinput_all disables all, -norawinput_keyboard and -norawinput_mouse to only disable mouse or keyboard rawinput mode). They were removed in 3.3 but apparently RDP does not support rawinput keyboard.
- BCD instruction V-flag fix, 68020+ BCD instructions don't do undocumented V-flag modifications, only 68000/010, previously it was only done if 68040+.
- Notification icon handling updated, previous Windows 7 workaround removed.
- Added Misc panel option to show WinUAE in Windows shutdown/logoff screen (Vista or newer) if emulation session is active.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 17 6/01/2018
- Added Profex HD3300 emulation and boot ROM.
- Fixed rounding issue in D3D11 mode screen position calculation. (Single pixel offset in some situations)
- 68040+ "cycle exact" could have appear hung if all running code and data fit in caches.
- Geometry file parsing memory free bug fix.
- Interlace artifact removal last flickering line fixed (b1)
- Allow JIT direct in CSPPC configuration. This disables CSPPC Map ROM address mapping completely.
- D3D11 threaded Present() calls removed, it is not compatible with some systems. (Caused blank screens when switching modes)
- Re-initialize D3D11 display mode if ResizeBuffers() return an error instead of showing blank screen.
- End of chip ram didn't have safety barrier if chip ram size was less than 2M. Unaligned long or word access from the very end of chip ram could have caused crash.
- Yet another basic OMTI based HD controller.
- "omti55.device 22.0 (17-Apr-1989) (c) 1988,1989 by Thomas Rudloff for Intelligent Memory Frankfurt, W. Germany"
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 16 1/01/2018
- Fixed statefile memory corruption if CPU is 68060. (Introduced when 68040/060 data cache support was added)
- Made SA-1000 and SA-2000 suboptions (like SupraDrives) SA-2000 is same as SA-1000 without $f0 ROM mapping. (Old SA-1000 configs must be re-created)
- GUI opened in D3D11 fullscreen mode: GUI minimization fixed.
- D3D11 mode fullscreen alt-tab, then clicking GUI reset button didn't restore fullscreen mode correctly.
- D3D11 scaled RTG mode hardware mouse cursor position and scaling fixed.
- D3D11 fullscreen RTG, enter GUI, exit GUI: there may have been long delay before fullscreen mode was restored.
- Handle D3D11 mode possible DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED error by retrying mode setup instead of stopping screen updates.
- Catweasel expansion caused hang (infinite autoconfig loop), it was not fully updated to new expansion system.
- SA-1000 Amax driver hang fixed (WD reset command didn't clear busy in all situations)
- Tape emulation now returns single file mark after last file before final end of file/blank state, no filemark returned if last file of index file does not have ending linefeed. Fixes Amix installation error if last file on tape (X11r5src) was selected for installation. When writing, multiple filemarks between files are supported.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 14 27/12/2017
I think 3.6 is getting complete enough, estimated release date: January 2018.
- Debugger 68040/060 MMU table dump command (mmud) didn't support 8k page size. Mask out page descriptor bit 3 (unused) and 4 (M) when checking for descriptor flag differences to generate more useful output from Fusion Forty boot ROM generated page tables.
- Debugger memory string routines now also use MMU mapping mode if enabled.
- Fusion Forty memory flag fixed (It does not use processor slot ram and it must not be enabled). Fixes boot crash if MMU emulation is enabled. Note that it will crash (nothing to do with emulation) if MMU is enabled and 32-bit RAM (except board's onboard RAM is enabled) or any Z3 boards are enabled. Real A2000 can't have those.
- D3D11 no-buffer mode now selects blit model (instead of flip model) if DXGI 1.5+ allow tearing mode is not available.
- D3D11 low latency vsync partially implemented. No calibration, it uses Windows reported value because they should be accurate (reported as fractional number)
- D3D11 black frame insertion support implemented. (which probably isn't working very well..)
- D3D11 mode will now reload shader(s) automatically on the fly if they are modified.
- D3D11 mode D3D9 to D3D11 compatible shader conversion now also converts D3D9-only migfilter/magfilter lines.
- D3D11 mode D3D9 to D3D11 compatible shader modification is completely skipped if technique10 or technique11 is found.
- D3D11 mode fullscreen alt-tab reliability improved, it was still possible to get blank or partially blank window after alt-tab.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 13 17/12/2017
- Memory cycle exact CPU speed slider scale fixed. (0 is max)
- D3D11: monitor bezel overlays supported.
- D3D11: RGB mask wrong colors fixed. (RGB<>BGR)
- D3D11: fall back to D3D9 if 16-bit mode is selected but it is not supported. 16-bit is not required format in D3D11.
- D3D11: minimum supported hardware level is now 9.1 (was 10.0).
- Added Evesham Micros Reference SCSI controller emulation.
- Kupke Golem HD3000 autoboot disabled option did nothing.
- It was not possible to override Z2 RAM board autoconfig data if board had built-in manufacturer/product ID defaults (for example any Z2 HD controller with Z2 RAM)
Evesham Micros Reference:
- Basic 5380 based PIO controller.
- Fake DMA, byte wide data port.
- Driver has filesystem relocator but it seems to be broken, for example PFS3 crashes because all relocations point to invalid addresses.
- "Evesham.device (Kemputa1/Evesham drive 13Mar93)", "(c)1993 Kemputa Systems,Pen-y-Gwaith,Ysbyty Ystwyth,Ystrad Meurig,Dyfed. UK"
- It has strange fast RAM configuration, RAM can be disabled with a jumper but it only clears autoconfig "add to free list" bit. If you want to replicate this (board's custom memory test utility only runs in this mode), tick RAM panel edit autoconfig data and clear bit 5 of first byte (for example E4 -> C4)
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 11 11/12/2017
- Direct3D11 fullscreen + DXGI 1.5 works again (b11)
- D3D11 fullscreen -> GUI -> change resolution/display parameters -> exit GUI does not cause blank screen anymore.
- 68020 memory cycle exact CPU speed slider is again partially working, CPU speed can be reduced but not increased.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 11 10/12/2017
- Updated to MSVC 2017 15.5
- Config file Description field caching broke in b9.
- Ignore WM_DEVICECHANGE messages during first 2 seconds when WinUAE GUI opens for the first time. Some systems seem to send spurious WM_DEVICECHANGE at program startup.
- Simple box art/screenshot config file support. (See eab.abime.net/showthread for details.)
- Direct3D11 mode OSD/RTG HW cursor support. All basic features are now implemented. Improved vsync and custom shaders to do.
- D3D11 is now the default (=config file does not override it) if Windows 7 or newer.
- Entering and exiting GUI in D3D11 fullscreen mode restored wrong texture size.
- If Wait for Blitter is enabled and blit size makes no sense (larger than chip ram size), don't wait. (Fixes long delay in Vital / Mystic)
- D3D11 fullscreen won't work if DXGI 1.5+ is available.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 10 05/12/17
Direct3D11 support should now work in any Windows 7SP1+ installation without extra manual updates (that D3D9 required) and also work with most older GPUs.
- DIVS/DIVU overflow condition undefined flags emulated. 68000 was already correct (N is also always set). 68020/030 has weird extra conditions. 68040/060 never sets undefined flags.
- Direct3D11 init failing due to missing DLLs caused a crash.
- D3D11 mode now uses pre-compiled shaders, D3DCompiler_47.dll is not needed anymore, which is not system built-in in Windows 7 and 8.0.
- D3D11 fullscreen now temporarily switches to desktop when opening GUI. Opening GUI on top of fullscreen is unreliable, causing random black screens, dropping to desktop with blank emulation window visible etc...
- D3D11 16-bit mode is now working, only main texture should be 16-bit, everything else needs to be 32-bit (GPU does needed conversions internally).
- D3D11 mode minimum supported hardware level is now 10.0 (was 11.0)
- Gigatron Arriba boot ROM support added.
- GUI OSD now ignores very quick floppy select/deselects (for example used to check diskchanges), floppy OSD only lights when drive is selected for more than 1 frames. Reduces number of useless OSD updates.
- Added "CIA 391078-01" advanced chipset checkbox. This CIA revision has a bug, if IO port is in output mode, reading it will always read output mode data state. Other models, including original DIP 8520, 391078-02 and Akiko internal CIAs read IO pin external voltage level as documented. This can affect "bad" mouse left button/joystick fire button reading code if it uses output mode.
- Joystick fire button/mouse left button CIA IO ports in output mode always used 391078-01 behavior.
- 68020/030 instruction cache update, cache read hits were possible even if cache was disabled.
Winuae 3.6.0 Beta 9 02/12/17
- Added workaround that disables RTG HW sprite if enabled in D3D11 mode. (HW sprite is not yet supported in D3D11)
- Fixed D3D11 position calculation bug that for example caused full window RTG to be partially off-screen.
- 16-bit color depth is now supported in D3D11 mode.
- D3D11 to D3D9 fall back didn't work correctly, it tried D3D11 twice and then selected DirectDraw.
- READ CD-DA (MSF) really works now.
- KS 1.2 autoboot didn't work without extra reset if UAE autoconfig board wasn't first board in autoconfig chain.
- Fixed AdIDE emulation, AdIDE data line "scrambling" got broken in b1.
- Added untested ATAPI tape drive support.
- Selecting index.tape directly (instead of selecting directory where it is located) will also mount the tape in directory mode.
- Tape emulation ignored new index file if tape was first written, rewound and read in same session.
- Tape emulation accuracy improvements.
- Added Toshiba Gary to Advanced chipset, if ticked, 0xe80000 to 0xf7ffff has chip ram access speed.
- Added ROM is slow (Toshiba Gary without transistor fix), KS ROM space also has chip ram access speed.
- 68030 data cache emulation didn't work correctly if write was cached and address was odd. (Bug found by Hatari developers)
- ECS Denise BPLCON2 ECS-only bits were masked unless AGA was selected, ECS-specific KILLEHB linetoscr was not implemented. Seven Seas/Andromeda now shows correctly corrupted palette if ECS Denise.
- IDE FORMAT TRACK fixed, it needs to transfer single block of data (and then toss it away). Fixes Gigatron Arriba installer.
- Emulated Gigatron Arriba IDE controller. ROM dump not available.
- 64-bit only bad stack linker setting correctded, caused random crashes and caused file dialogs to crash if certain shell extensions were installed. (Thanks mutetus!)
Tagi: Winuae, Amiga
Inne treści związane z tematem
[AMIGA] Winuae 4.0.1 beta V
Wakacje, czyli sezon ogórkowy i w sumie dzieje się prawie nic, albo jeszcze mniej:)... Dobrze, że mamy WinUAE;) - kolejna testowa wersja do sprawdzenia.
Ostatnia pełna wersja emulatora to WinUAE 4.0.0
[AMIGA] Winuae 4.0.1 beta VI
Kolejna testowa wersja do sprawdzenia, bo na kolejny numer oficjalny poczekamy jeszcze parę dni.
Ostatnia pełna wersja emulatora to WinUAE 4.0.0
[AMIGA] Winuae 4.1.0 beta I
Jak zwykle pierwsza beta nowej serii WinUAE bogata jest w nowe poprawki - fani emulacji Amigi powinni się zrzucić na pomnik dla Toniego Willena, kiedyś gdy wypłyną ostatnie soki z ostatnich kondesatorów to dzięki jego pracy i Cloanto Amiga będzie wiecznie żywa;).
Ostatnia pełna wersja emulatora to WinUAE 4.0.1