Martwiliście się, że Toni nie pracuję nad kolejną wersją emulatora AMIG - WinUAE? Kompletnie nie potrzebnie, zaczyna właśnie pracę nad 3.4.1;) Zmian jak w każdej pierwszej becie sporo, jest więc co sprawdzać, pod warunkiem, że jesteśmy Amigowymi wyjadaczami.
Ostatnia pełna wersja emulatora to WinUAE 3.4.0
Chronoquest (16/32 (Infomedia Diffusion) - 00394, 1988)
Winuae 3.4.1 Beta 1 11/02/2017
- Quickstart Blizzard modes (except if JIT enabled) enabled 24-bit addressing which caused new autoconfig/fallback mode support to think Blizzard is in 68020 fallback mode, disabling autoconfig.
- Added Apollo 1240/1260 SCSI module installed on/off option.
- IDE Identify drive command didn't reset multiple sector offset value. If previous read was partial multiple transfer, identity drive returned previously read data block.
- Added Lock drive option to real harddrive mount dialog. If checked, all partitions in selected drive will be locked and unmounted when emulation is running, enabling full read/write access even if drive has Windows mounted FAT partition(s). Lock will be ignored if drive has one or more NTFS partitions.
- Add harddrive didn't accept magneto-optical devices.
- Lots of softfloat FPU mode and normal FPU mode fixes and updates. (Andreas Grabher and me)
- Softfloat FPU mode added to GUI, supports on the fly switching.
- Untrap middle mouse button option was stuck.
- Implemented accurate 68020+ T0 trace mode emulation. (Original one has not been changed for ages..)
- Fixed crash when sound card audio play started and mono sound channel mode and "Include CD and FMV audio" was ticked.
- 271b3 "Blitter final D write don't increase "nasty" count" That is not true, I think this was only added to fix demo that randomly glitches on real hardware too.. Fixes intro Himalaya by Avalanche.
- Added illegal instruction at the end of each memory bank allocation, just outside of last available byte to force exception if execution falls of the edge of memory. This can happen if "more compatible" is not checked. Currently this causes bus error exception. May become halt in the future.
- Audio interrupts are delayed by 2 cycles, logic analyzer confirmed. Emulated only in cycle-exact mode. (Mission Elevator)
- Emulated sprite special case when DMA mode sprite's start X-coordinate is less than sprite's DMA slot position.
- Fixed AGA HAM6/8 behavior when BPLCON4 XOR value is non-zero. Planes 6 and 7 never affect palette selection if HAM8, Planes 4 to 7 if HAM6. If HAM control bits select hold mode, selected direct R/G/B value bypasses XOR operation. (Thanks to dissident for test cases)
- AGA EHB plane 6 half-brite selection bit is taken before BPLCON4 XOR adjustment. (Same)
- HAM mode and BPLCON4 BPLAM bit changes or HAM mode and BPLCON4 sprite bank bit changes and sprites in same scanline may have caused wrong sprite or HAM colors.
- >2M chip RAM didn't work in non-JIT compatible modes.
- Added -ldlog 1/2 command line parameter, logs all laserdisc commands.
- Recursive mode ROM scanner now skips directories starting with dot.
- HDF creator used old style dialog type.
- 68030 CE/prefetch mode cache access fix.
- JIT direct broke 512k and 1M chip RAM size detection.
- If statefile is loaded with one or more floppy images that can't be opened: keep fake disk in drive (like previously) and ask for new disk path when missing disk is accessed for the first time. (access = read or write attempt) Old disk path is shown in disk dialog title bar.
- SCSI emulation SCSI buffer re-sizing didn't handle READ(6) zero size length correctly.
- Added memory cycle-exact Quickstart step for A1200 and CD32 configurations. Less CPU heavy than full cycle-exact and usually not much more worse (or better). At least not until 68020 CE gets better.
- Memory cycle exact mode incorrectly counted internal CPU cycles partially.
- Memory cycle exact mode also enables more accurate custom chipset mode.
- 68020 CE mode adjustments, fixed Chip RAM access speed (was too fast previously), removed all extra cycle counting temporarily. Work in progress.
- Include key scancode in Input panel key events.
Softfloat FPU mode is now officially supported, Andreas Grabher (Previous) implemented required 6888x-specific features to softfloat support library. Only needed if "weird" features are required (denormals and unnormals, invalid operands) or extended precision (that WinUAE does not support due to MSVC not supporting it) or accurate status register flags or 100% accurate rounding/NaN handling, FMOD/FREM quotient etc.
Arithmetic exceptions are not yet supported. Trigonometric and logarithmic functions are currently implemented using normal native C-library functions and won't return 100% same results as real 6888x.
Not compatible with JIT FPU emulation.
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.5.0 (było 3.4.1) beta 14/13
Winuae 3.5.0 / 3.4.1 Beta 14 FIN? 14/06/2017
Beta 14: (final attempt #2)
- Fixed MMU mode HALT3 errors (b7)
Winuae 3.5.0 / 3.4.1 Beta 13 FIN? 14/06/2017
Beta 13: (Final in few days)
- Masoboshi Mastercard fully emulated. SCSI fake DMA write and true SCSI and IDE DMA read/write support implemented.
- DKB Rapidfire emulation. v1.31 rom image from flash update disk added to rom scanner. ("dkbscsi.device (DKB SCSI Driver 1.31 - Copyright © 1996 by DKB Software.)"). Almost same hardware as DKB 12x0 accelerator board SCSI controller.
- MOVEP C undefined behavior fix that caused wrong access order.
- Fixed nasty JIT FPU bug, saved FPSR was not always correct. (b1)
- Fixed 128k UAE Boot ROM crash in indirect JIT mode.
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.5.0 (było 3.4.1) beta 12
Winuae 3.5.0 / 3.4.1 Beta 12 RC3 07/06/2017
- Added workaround for sound filter emulation problem (no sound in A500 filter modes) if non-softfloat FPU emulation enabled and program modifies FPU precision/rounding modes.
- b8 blitter update was partially wrong. (Graphics corruption in Arte / Sanity)
- Masoboshi Mastercard crash fix.
- Masoboshi SCSI works again (3400b7 FIFO update missed special case, both status + message byte are in fifo, even in PIO mode)
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.5.0 (było 3.4.1) beta 11
Winuae 3.5.0 / 3.4.1 Beta 11 RC2 04/06/2017
- 68060 PLPA MMU instruction now returns data that makes more sense in non-MMU mode. (Similar change as b10 68040 PTEST) (Emulated 68030+ always appears as MMU capable from software point of view for compatibility reasons, even if MMU emulation is disabled)
- Do not enable Logitech LCD support if init succeeds but no displays available.
- Listview font width calculation was still wrong if font was same as GUI font.
- Use softfloat routines (not normal doubles) to output debugger FPU register contents in softfloat mode. (AG)
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.5.0 (było 3.4.1) beta 10
Winuae 3.5.0 / 3.4.1 Beta 10 RC1 28/05/2017
- Version bumped to 3.5.0. .x was only reserved for minor bug fix versions.
- GUI listview column width calculation used default font size, not selected font.
- Z3 autoconfig in Z3 space didn't support documented byte write to 0x44 config register. (KS ROM always uses word write)
- Manual RAM configuration GUI end address validation was incorrect. Now end address can be smaller than total RAM board size.
- Fixed A2090(a) ST-506 emulation, last accessed LBA status field must be always filled if read/write/format command, added disable ST-506 option. (ROM driver checks bit in autoconfig data if ST-506 is available)
- MMU emulation can be now switched on/off on the fly. (Of course AmigaOS will crash if MMU is switched off and MMU is used for Map ROM etc..)
- MMU PTEST in 68040 mode without MMU emulation now checks transparent translation registers and returns correct physical address, now Enforcer initializes correctly in non-MMU mode and does not cause crash due to wrong MMU tables if MMU is later switched on.
- Fixed Blizzard accelerator crash if memory size was zero (don't map empty maprom space)
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.1 beta 9 Release Candidate 1
Winuae 3.4.1 Beta 9 RC1 20/05/2017
- Comspec emulation was very unstable in cycle-exact modes.
- Amiga-side key(s) pressed when entering pause state was not correctly released when unpaused.
- Add UAE boot ROM (if not 128k full autoconfig device) fake ConfigDev as earlier (in diag init) to make sure possible rom configured MMU setup knows about the fake autoconfig device (for example m68k AROS with MMU enabled)
- Updated AROS ROM.
- Selecting built-in AROS ROM always opened console window (broke when console window serial input was added).
- Added A590/A2091 v6.1 ROM.
- H CPU history debugger command now also shows all DMA accesses if v DMA debugger is enabled.
Winuae 3.4.1 Beta 8 07/05/2017
- Blitter BDAT register's old content was not preserved and shifted in when BDAT was rewritten with CPU or copper and current B-shift was non-zero. (Probably never used by purpose but emulation still should be always correct)
- 68010+ RTE didn't generate format error exception if frame was not supported by selected CPU but it was supported by other 680x0 model and CPU emulation mode was not MMU or more compatible.
- Added Comspec SA-1000 RTC emulation. Always returns current host time, time registers are not writable.
- Built-in HRTMon 2.37 update.
- Added two A2088T BIOS 4.0 (390657-01) ROM versions with different internal date (09/11/89 and 14/11/89).
- Added A2386SX 1.00.03 ROM.
- PC bridgeboard NE2000 boot crash fix. (Introduced when NIC specific MAC setting was added)
- Adjusted windowed mode mouse clipping so that when winuae window is partially under taskbar (including auto hide taskbar or partially outside of monitor, Amiga mouse won't randomly hit hidden borders (if Windows Mouse mode) or become unexpectedly uncaptured (any mode, window partially under taskbar).
- Do not delay SCSI/ATAPI emulation audio CD play state change from startup to playing. Only CD32/CDTV require it.
Winuae 3.4.1 Beta 7 22/04/2017
- Accessing accelerator board SCSI IO region without any added SCSI device caused crash.
- winlaunch.lib native code use attempts are now internally "emulated". Library is not used or needed anymore.
- Old style 0xf00000 boot rom is automatically mapped (if memory is not already in use and "new" rom mode) if it looks like program is directly jumping to boot rom trap space instead of using uae.resource.
- AGA FMODE>0 unaligned bitplane and sprite pointer behavior should be now accurately emulated. (It is not simple masking). Sprites not tested (too boring) but both should use same DMA hardware. [I saw some comments somewhere, I'd recommend contacting me for faster response]
- Added A590 v4.6 boot ROM to ROM scanner.
- Fixed A590 XT mode request sense handling (for example if out of bounds read).
- 68040/060 without FPU or 68060 with FPU disabled exception had wrong PC OF FAULTED INSTRUCTION field in exception stack frame.
- Comspec SA-1000 controller emulation remaining features implemented.
Winuae 3.4.1 Beta 6 18/04/2017
- Comspec SA-1000 SCSI HD controller emulation. (Partially implemented only, don't have working install disk)
- California Access Malibu SCSI HD controller emulation.
- Stop immediately with halt code 11 if initial PC does not point to any valid address or is odd when CPU emulator starts.
- Manually configured but disabled (size zero) Z2/Z3 banks were added to system.
- Apollo 1240/1260 memory address space fixed. Memory disable jumper option added.
- 68000 address error stacked PC was not correct in some read-modify-write instructions.
- If Custom board order was enabled, expansion devices custom config setting(s) was not saved correctly.
- Emulate rare 68040/060 FPU (with unimplemented instructions not emulated) fpsp (68040/060.library) software emulation case correctly when both operands are denormals.
- Show [Paused] in windowed mode title bar when in pause mode.
- Transcendental functions added to softfloat emulation (Andreas Grabher). Not 100% identical results compared to 6888x but almost. Softfloat mode is now complete.
- Removed Arithmetic exceptions option, it is now always enabled in softfloat mode. (It was only temporary option until arithmetic exceptions are fully implemented)
- Visual DMA debugger can be switched off, "vo".
- Added visual DMA debugger -5 and -6 modes (-5 = larger overlay with "transparency" and -6 = no "transparency)
- Added separate colors for visual DMA debugger copper wait and special cases (strobe extra cycle, 0xe0 cycle)
- Added visual DMA debugger configuration: DMA channels can be disabled and colors can be changed. "vm" = show status
- "vm <channel> <sub index>" = enable/disable toggle. (sub index is not used but must be included)
- "vm <channel> <sub index> <hex rgb>" = change color of channel. If sub index is zero: all sub index colors are changed.
- Autobooting A1000 HD controller that also supports loading KS disk from HD!
- Not RDB compatible.
- WD33C93 based, PIO, handshake in hardware but still needs status register polling.
- "ComspecHD.device 34.805 (17 Oct 1988)" added to ROM scanner.
California Access Malibu:
- 5380 SCSI, fake DMA (Long word)
- "Malibu.device 1.0 (1 Jan 1991)" added to ROM scanner.
Operation Thunderbolt (Ocean Software Ltd., 1989)
Winuae 3.4.1 Beta 5 02/04/2017
- Added Actionware dual light gun adapter emulation. Second gun config entries added to Input panel.
- More accurate lightpen emulation, if lightpen is enabled (bplcon0 bit 3), VPOSR is always stopped from beginning of last line to end of vblank (last line really is special!). Beam detection is now cycle exact.
- Light guns apparently have pull up resistor in trigger line, at least Capone requires it.
- Added lightpen offset config entry ("lightpen_offset=x,y"). Offset is in Amiga hardware resolution, lores and non-laced.
- Automatically de-interleave unknown (not in ROM scanner) but valid looking 1M interleaved CD32 ROM images.
- Automatically byteswap unknown 256k, 512k and 1M KS ROM byteswapped images. ROM must have valid checksum, header and size fields.
- Implemented previously completely unimplemented bsdsocket.library emulation sendmsg() and recvmsg().
- Switching middle button = untrap on the fly didn't change windowed mode title bar text.
- GVP SCSI emulation now supports boot roms that do not copy code to RAM first, without need for more compatible option. Only if not banked. (not guru rom).
Epic (Ocean Software Ltd., 1992)
Winuae 3.4.1 Beta 4 26/02/2017
- BPLCON4 bitplane XOR values didn't affect background color between end of bitplanes and end of horizontal diw.
- FPU packed decimal datatype conversions are now accurately emulated. (AG). Softfloat mode is now mostly complete.
- -serlog command line parameter without -log now only logs serial output (and reads serial input).
- Lightpen emulation absolute coordinate HID pointing device support. (For example Aimtrak Light Gun) No extra configuration needed, absolute coordinates are automatically used in lightpen mode.
- American Laser Games second player light gun support added. ALG #2 horizontal/vertical input event.
- Fixed buffer overflow when screen was extremely wide internally with bitplane dma overrun.
- Escape old style directory and hardfile paths if it contains "," (which is config file separator)
- Bitplane overrun didn't work in lines that didn't have any other chip bus accesses or when mode was non-CE.
Tagi: Winuae, Amiga
Inne treści związane z tematem
[AMIGA] Winuae 4.9.0 Final
Toni Wilen ogłosił kolejną, pełną wersję emulatora WinUAE. W sam raz na mikołajki;) Duża ilość zmian rozgrzesza ten skok w numeracji - z 4.4 na 4.9, byłoby i 5.0 ale pozostałe drobne rzeczy do idealnej emulacji A500.
[AMIGA] Winuae 4.9(5).0 beta XLIII RC4 02/12/2021
Kolejna testowa wersja WinUAE - emulatora całej rodziny komputerów Commodore Amiga. Powoli zbliżamy się do nowej pełnej odsłony, to ponoć ostatnia beta (znowu) i... nowa wersja.
Ostatnia pełna wersja emulatora to WinUAE 4.4.0
[AMIGA] Winuae 4.5.0 beta XVII 21/02/2022
Kolejna testowa wersja WinUAE - emulatora całej rodziny komputerów Commodore Amiga, nad którego rozwojem sprawuje piecze Toni Willen.
Ostatnia pełna wersja emulatora to WinUAE 4.4.0