Wakacje jak widać nie tylko mi się kończą... Nowy test emulatora AMIGI - WinUAE, autorstwa Toni Wilena z okazałym changelogiem - cóż, długie wakacje, więcej zmian;)
Wakacje jak widać nie tylko mi się kończą... Nowy test emulatora AMIGI - WinUAE, autorstwa Toni Wilena z okazałym changelogiem - cóż, długie wakacje, więcej zmian;)
Winuae 3.4.0 Beta 1 21/082016
- New GUI panel (currently named "Hardware info") that lists most installed hardware and allows reordering of autoconfig boards.
- Multiple Z2/Z3 RAM boards can be enabled simultaneously. Manufacturer/product or full autoconfig data can be customized.
- Multiple graphics boards can be active simultaneously (with some limitations). Note that there is still only one viewport, END+F9 (this needs simpler option) cycles between active displays.
- Multiple sound cards can be enabled simultaneously.
Expansion device updates:
- Added NE2000 PCMCIA NIC emulation, cnet.device compatible. On the fly insertion/removal supported.
- Blizzard 1230 MK II and SCSI Kit II emulated. MapROM emulated, only power of 2 RAM sizes supported.
- Blizzard 1230 MK III added, ROM software dumped (Physical chip is 32k, boot rom is only 16k, other 16k is either duplicate of first or not mapped, physical dump needed). MapROM emulated, SCSI Kit III not emulated, SCSI Kit ROM is MIA.
- ESP/53C94/FAS216 emulation PIO mode FIFO handling updates. Multi Evolution and E-Matrix work again.
- Catweasel MK II emulation moved to expansion select menu. Network cards may be moved later.
- Multiple different sound cards can be enabled at the same time. (Multiple identical boards not yet possible)
- Sound card audio internal emulation improved, now supports up to 8 simultaneous streams. (1 stream = supports up to 7.1 channel audio. Each stream can have different sample rate.) Each emulated sound card (and CD audio emulation) now dynamically allocate streams on the fly.
- uaesnd hardware "emulated" Z2/Z3 DMA sound card, more information later. I also may write AHI driver later.
- Simplified Blizzard 1230MKIV/BPPC memory layout, now it is always located at $400000-$4fffffff and mirrors are removed (which weren't correctly emulated anyway). MapROM feature emulation updated.
- Added A2620 v1 ROM image to ROM scanner, use correct autoconfig product id, A2620 is product $50, A2630 is product $51.
- Blizzard SCSI Kit MK II:
- FAS216 based, true DMA.
- SCSI Kit MK II only has SCSI chip. Everything else (including boot ROM chip) is located on accelerator board.
- Added network led (N). red=transmit, green=receive. yellow=both in last 1 second or so.
- Input panel always press/onoff option. Click on name of input event to change it. press:each button/key press and release generates only press events. onoff:button press=activate,button release=deactivate. (for example when mapped to warp mode, warp mode is active only when button is kept pressed)
- FPS counter can now show FPS values up to 9999. (was 999.9)
- CD32 logging can be now enabled with command line parameter (-cd32log and -cd32log2). Was compile time previously.
- If config file has input device(s) with empty name, insert it in first free slot instead of dropping it.
- Moved Logitech LCD updating to separate thread. LCD updates using new API are slower, at least in some situations.
- Catch console window CTRL+C and window close button click and remove notification icon before exiting.
- Custom game port settings were lost if they were edited again or config was loaded.
- Floppy drives 2 and 3 didn't have same floppy sound default volume as 0 and 1.
- Mounting file smaller than 512 bytes was mounted as a zero block size virtual harddrive.
- Don't try to set D3DPRESENT_INTERVAL_TWO in windowed mode (D3D error in low latency vsync with 100Hz+ desktop refresh rate).
- Limit joystick buttons to 20 (not 32) to leave space for [+][-] events, both share same max 32 button space. Also check limits correctly, previously it was possible to have >32 buttons causing strange input behavior.
- Added Single Step input event, when activated, unpauses (if paused), emulates one field and then (re-)activates pause.
- When paused, show current field, not previous field.
- FPS.Adj was not saved to config file and load duplicated built-in PAL/NTSC entries.
- Environment variables in file paths (%VAR%) are now always expanded internally.
- Event ("pull") mode audio support added, currently only supported by WASAPI (Vista or later only). Lower sound latency, no need for extra sound sync adjustments and also should be more stable.
- SND% is hidden in pull mode, status is not that simple to calculate.
- CDTV statefiles work again, support was broken in some recent previous version.
- Starting AVI recording from shortcut didn't initialize audio if both video and audio was enabled.
- -scanlineadjust <lines> command line parameter, added to low latency vsync scanline counter to manually adjust frame flip vertical position.
- Added longPathAware manifest entry (Removes 260 character path limit, supported by Windows 10 version 1607 or later)
- Network drive ("Include network drives.." option) device name is now NDHx: to reduce possible name conflicts.
- On the fly directory/archive mounting only worked once under OS4.x.
- Max windowed mode window size was still restricted to very old 3072*2048 max resolution.
- added "default" displaydata parameter, always selected if no other displaydata entry matches.
- added "custom" displaydata parameter, previously existing pal and ntsc parameters now only match standard PAL/NTSC modes, custom matches any programmed (BEAMCON0 bit 7 set) mode.
- Reduced input latency.
- 24-bit addressing on the fly change + reset crash fixed.
- Disable AGA subpixel scrolling if odd and even plane has different subpixel scroll value, current emulation can't support it. (Worms DC and ACSYS)
- Added hack that fixes Smooth Copper part in demo Coolfridge / Upfront.
- Sprite to bitplane collision stupid optimization fixed. Fixes Jumpman Junior.
- Emulate "extreme" AGA-only bitplane DMA overrun special case, if display position is exactly right, it is possible to have overrun that does not conflict with other DMA channels (at least when disk DMA is inactive), 32/64-bit fetch mode only. Fixes game Moon Child.
- Implemented "secret" Akiko PIO mode CD command/response packet transmit/receive emulation.
- Fixed edge case where invalid word or long access (by some buggy program) to end of UAE expansion space crashed the emulation.
Graphics card emulation updates:
- Multiple cards can be now enabled simultaneously, for example UAEGFX + PC Bridgeboard VGA.
- Limitations: Only one uaegfx, A2410 and x86 bridgeboard VGA supported simultaneously. Uaegfx must be first (if enabled) card. Any Cirrus Logic based card can be enabled multiple times (up to 4). Invalid config is automatically fixed.
- END+F9 cycles between displays (native->gfx board 1->gfx board 2->..->native). Inactive displays are skipped.
- Board name is shown in status bar when manually switching.
- After reset, board that initializes its output first gets autoselected replacing chipset display.
- Autoswitch status bar message is only shown if more than one board is configured. Bridgeboard VGA never autoswitches.
- NOTE: still no support for multiple outputs visible at the same time.
Expansion/autoconfig handling updates:
- All autoconfig boards and their final addresses are now known before emulation starts.
- Added new GUI panel that shows all configured expansions (expansion = autoconfig boards and few other internal expansions. Others will be added later, perhaps also other types of hardware information lists), autoconfig addresses and board locations are always updated in real time.
- RAM board manufacturer and product id or full autoconfig data can be set/modified per board. (But you are on your own if you change board size bits without matching configured board size!)
- All Z2/Z3 autoconfig boards (includes HD controllers, sound cards etc) can be manually reordered.
- Multiple Z2 and Z3 RAM cards are now supported. (Max 4 at the moment)
- All RAM size combinations are now supported (Previously second board had to be smaller or same size as previous)
- Most autoconfig related config validations removed, for example if you add more than 8M Z2 fast, config is not automatically fixed anymore, result now depends on what KS autoconfig code does.
- Multiple Z2 HD+RAM boards are now fully supported, RAM board's autoconfig data is now always copied from HD board's data structure instead of always using first HD controller's or default autoconfig Z2 RAM data.
- Accelerator with Z2 RAM will be always paired with first Z2 RAM board.
- New RAM select menu also shows paired Accelerator/HD expansion.
- Default autoconfig sort order is optimized for best fit, boards are ordered from largest to smallest.
- Moved GUI sound card options to SCSI/IDE/etc expansions section.
- Built-in SCSI and IDE controllers are now separate expansion devices (old GUI options still work, there is no need to use Expansion GUI to enable them). They are also not anymore listed in HD controller list if not enabled.
- A1200/A600 PCMCIA is now single option in HD controllers and also only listed if PCMCIA configuration is enabled. SRAM/IDE selection moved to separate select menu.
- 128k UAE Boot ROM works now even if autoconfig address is not 0xEA0000.
- If there is not enough memory, error message is shown and GUI reappears. Memory sizes are not automatically lowered and retried like previously (It would get really messy without old RAM size restrictions). This can break old configs that only worked because of memory allocation retries.
- Most RAM size/position related JIT direct restrictions should be gone.
- Multiple PCI and x86 bridgeboards are now automatically disabled. (Has always been unsupported config) Support can be added if there really is some real world situation where it makes sense.
- Expansion device lists are now alphabetically sorted.
- WD33C93 based SCSI controllers with drivers that execute directly from boot ROM (not copied to RAM) are now JIT direct compatible, for example A590/A2091. (Others aren't yet converted to new expansion handling)
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.0 beta 20 Release Candidate 3
Winuae 3.4.0 Beta 20 RC3 17/12/2016
- Selecting item from HDF "history" drop down worked strangely depending on Windows version.
- Custom event string delay handling fix if delay was last or single event. (But I don't think anyone uses it this way..)
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.0 beta 19 Release Candidate 2
Winuae 3.4.0 Beta 19 10/12/2016
- Some WASAPI buffer size + frequency combinations caused immediate hang at startup.
- Reset confused display vertical positioning in some situations (Incorrectly detected it as "fake" 60Hz-like hack).
- Some adjustments to GUI panel tree view and main view tab order.
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.0 beta 18 Release Candidate 1
Winuae 3.4.0 Beta 18 04/12/2016
- Input device on the fly change support now ignores all non-input device change events.
- On the fly switching from keyboard connected to disconnected did nothing.
- Added MIDI out and Genlock video volume setting to Sound panel volume drop down menu.
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.0 beta 17
Winuae 3.4.0 Beta 17 27/11/2016
- Allow non-power of 2 manually configurable memory size, in 64k blocks. (Unsupported with JIT)
- If possible bitplane overrun situation is active, skip BPLCON0 non-delayed modification optimization. (Massive / Skarla)
- Do not steal focus from tree view GUI panel when moving selection up or down using keyboard.
- Switching from 32-bit to 24-bit address space CPU with Z3 UAEGFX: Mode was changed to Z2 without validating old size.
- Some Z2 fast mem only configs crashed at startup.
- American Laser Games arcade hardware emulation. ROMs added to ROM scanner, LD drive is also emulated. LaserDisc emulation uses recently added genlock video emulation to play the video. (Games will run without video but it also makes them completely unplayble..). NVRAM load/save support. ALG input events added to Input panel. (Pointless genlock video was useful after all!)
- Genlock video file sound track is also supported but it is only played in ALG LD emulator mode.
- Genlock image/video is now always scaled to screen, previous limited integer only scaling is gone.
- Added genlock keep aspect option.
- Picasso IV and x86 VGA ROM file was cleared when loaded. (b12)
- Updated to Visual Studio 2017 RC
American Laser Games configuration:
- Standard A500, KS 1.3, ECS Agnus. Extended ROM = game ROM selection.
- Genlock ALG mode, with video path pointing to LaserDisc video file.
- Input config: Lightpen (do not configure mouse in Amiga mouse port), ALG Right Trigger = fire. Service = service menu. Right Start and Right Coin needed to start the game and use service menu. Mad Dog McCree also needs Right Holster (reload). Player 2 is not fully supported.
ALG discussion: http://eab.abime.net/showthr...
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.0 beta 16
Winuae 3.4.0 Beta 16 13/11/2016
- uaenet.device unit 0 and 1 (slirp units) didn't open (some previous beta)
- Floppy drive sound volume labels were swapped.
- HDF create size option now accepts decimal numbers. (4.5 = 4.5M. Size is always truncated to 512 byte boundary)
- Microbotics HardFrame SCSI controller emulation. v1.5 ROM added.
- Mainhattan A-Team IDE controller emulation. v1.8. ROM added.
- Immediately free previously allocated screenshot data if screenshot parameters change. (No need to close and open GUI)
- Improve floppy selection drop down behavior. Don't select image until drop down gets closed, sort history list only after combo box loses focus to allow keyboard shortcuts to work properly, cursor up/down works without qualifiers.
- GUI tab-key order updated.
- Adaptec AIC-6250 SCSI chip. Possibly only Amiga controller that uses this chip. Slightly more advanced than 5380.
- True DMA! Off the self 68430 DMA controller.
- v1.5 ROM ("MicroBotics HardFrame Driver 1.5")
- Incomplete emulation, only driver required SCSI chip and DMA controller features are emulated.
- Yet another basic PIO IDE controller.
- v1.8 ROM ("ateam at-bus device driver (romversion) V1.8 (19-Jun-92)"
- "ateam.asm,v 18.104.22.168 92/05/20 20:44:21 ML Rel $ Copyright (c)92 by MAINHATTAN-Data. Written by Mike Lamm. All Rights reserved!"
- Does not seem to support custom filesystems.
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.0 beta 15
Winuae 3.4.0 Beta 15 06/11/2016
- GUI created pre-formatted DD disks had wrong root block allocation in bitmap. (b7 or somewhere close)
- Enabling Quickstart mode didn't reset all new memory parameters (autoconfig etc), only size.
- Fixed WASAPI sound hang if sound device disappeared/changed modes when emulation was waiting for too full buffer to empty.
- Handle AUDCLNT_E_INVALID_DEVICE_PERIOD and AUDCLNT_E_EXCLUSIVE_MODE_NOT_ALLOWED, do not disable sound.
- WASAPI sound attempts to re-open automatically if for example Windows sound control panel parameters have been changed.
- Changing CPU config during reset (for example using reset input event) didn't always re-initialize all required CPU settings.
- Added RAM to UAESND board. (8M if Z3, 32k if Z2) Can be used for 1:1 physical/logical mapped sample set or sample data storage.
- UAESND sample type variable added, unused for now but if/when there needs to be compressed format support that can be transparently uncompressed using Windows codecs. (mp3 etc..). Sample set structure is not compatible with old version anymore.
- Added keyboard connected chipset option. Inserting keyboard on the fly does usual powerup keycode sequence like any real removable keyboard (for example A1000). Logica diagnostics ROM uses this to detect connected keyboard.
- Sprite to bitplane collision optimization, skip the collision calculation if collision bit(s) are already set (=program does not use collisions), previous fix removed (bad) optimization and unnecessarily increased CPU power requirements when program uses lots of sprites and does not care about collisions.
- Replaced Vector Falcon 8000 v7.1 ROM with correctly odd/even split version and added v7.6.
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.0 beta 14
Winuae 3.4.0 Beta 14 29/10/2016
- Ariadne network adapter emulation added. (Am79c960 based, improved Am79c90)
- uaesnd update, sample format byte changed, added support for little-endian and signed samples.
- Old NE2000 config entries overrode new style entries until config file was rewritten at least once.
- Sound output frequency max limit increased from 96KHz to 192KHz. (Useless but if you really want to do it..)
- Added missing drive type/feature level options to add harddrive dialog.
- Opalvision updates, OpalPaint palette is now fully visible, interlace mode missing lines fixed. King of Karate confirmed working. PlayAnim24 (which uses sort of polarity inverted control line) works.
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.0 beta 13
Winuae 3.4.0 Beta 13 22/10/2016
- Fixed double free in RTL8019 9346 EEPROM emulation. Caused random crashes.
- Implemented DP8390 NIC support (Same register set as NE2000 but without on board RAM "fake DMA" support)
- Added DP8390 based NICs, ASDG LAN Rover/EB920 and Hydra AmigaNET.
- Moved slirp/winpcap option to Expansions -> Network Adapters. Note: Still can't have more than 1 network device active.
- Removed A2065, NE2000 PCMCIA and Realtek 8029 PCI GUI checkboxes. Everything is now under Network Adapters.
- Expansion device select menu sorting fixed.
- winpcap mode now by default uses generated local MAC address (aa-82-8a-xx-xx-xx xx=from physical NIC MAC), or if A2065, it uses real A2065 00-80-10-xx-xx-xx MAC. This fixes conflicts with Windows' use of same physical NIC. Custom winpcap MAC address can be forced by editing config file (*_rom_options=mac=xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx). GUI is not yet supported. Physical NIC is also switched to promiscous mode automatically if NIC MAC does not match Amiga side MAC.
- Ignore all received winpcap packets when emulation is paused.
- FFS partition HDF (with WB 1.3 disk L:FastFileSystem) now fully boots under KS 1.0.
WinPCap note: Use http://www.win10pcap.org/ if you have Windows 10. NOTE2: It has a bug that causes "FATAL Bad Memory Block." errors to appear in winuae's log. It is fortunately harmless. https://nmap.org/npcap/ may also work. (npcap DLL path locations are now supported)
NOTE: Only 3.3 (and older) config files with old style A2065 or RTL8029 PCI config entries are loaded. 3.4 beta created config files need manual A2065/RTL8029/NE2000 PCMCIA reconfiguration. Old config entries are still created for backwards compatibility but they are ignored when loading.
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.0 beta 12
Winuae 3.4.0 Beta 12 15/10/2016
- If genlock is active, mode is not "-" and new genlock alpha option is checked, screenshots and avioutput videos include alpha-channel generated from genlock transparency data. Only works in 32-bit mode and may not work if capture before filtering is not set.
- Added genlock video input events: restart, pause/unpause, next and previous frame.
- WASAPI shared mode uses lower latency mode introduced in Windows 10 that allows sub-10ms latencies in shared mode (if sound driver supports it). Buffers larger than 10ms and non-Windows 10 systems use "old" method.
- "Min" (WASAPI only) sound buffer setting added. Selects smallest buffer size that driver supports.
- WASAPI sound buffer size adjusted. All buffer size values now allocate smaller buffer than previously, pull (event) mode is much more stable than previously used push mode, there is no need for very large buffer sizes anymore.
- WASAPI sound automatically switches to default device if current device disappears (for example unplugged USB sound card/headset)
- Added RTL8019 9346 EEPROM emulation.
- Ariadne II NIC emulation. RTL8019AS based. (9346 contents are not correct but driver does not seem to care)
- X-Surf NIC emulation, also RTL8019AS based. (Including ISA PNP emulation that driver needs...) No IDE support.
- X-Surf 100 (Z2 and Z3) NIC emulation, uses RTL8019AS "compatible" chip. Does not emulate any AX88796B extra features (=only works if driver assumes chip only supports NE2000/RTL8019AS features. Official driver does not seem to use any extra features.)
- Ariadne II and X-Surfs are currently SLIRP-only, no configuration available. Multiple enabled NICs are still also not supported.
- Disable horizontal/vertical filter configured blanking if display port adapter is active that needs RGBI control lines.
- Try to uncapture mouse before showing crash report dialog.
→ NOWSZY [AMIGA] Winuae 3.4.0 beta 11
Winuae 3.4.0 Beta 11 8/10/2016
- Added generic Z2/Z3 autoconfig support to expansion.cpp. Previously each expansion type needed own separate autoconfig handling.
- Ariadne II added but not yet working. Drivers require working 9346 EEPROM chip. (RTL8029 is NE2000 clone with some extra features)
- Any archive mounted as a harddrive: skip files with zero length file names.
- LZX archive mounted as a harddrive: archives inside LZX archive didn't always unpack and zero size files failed to open.
- Genlock custom video file, capture device and image file support fully implemented. GUI support added. Uses obsolete DirectShow SampleGrabber method which is not necessarily supported with all video files/capture devices. Image support requires png image files. Scaling is simple integer scaling. Genlock display changes to blue if image, video or capture device fails to open. Capture option uses default capture device. You may get few seconds of blue genlock screen before capture/video initializes fully. Maximum pointlessness feature level reached!
- uaesnd updates. It can play sound for the first time.
- Test compilation with Visual Studio 15 Preview 5.