WinUAE 2.6 beta 18 [25/04/2013]
- If config (for example default.uae) has keyboard layout A/B/C selected, it will be remembered as default keyboard layout for selected port, then if new config is loaded and it has non-existing device (for example unplugged gamepad), port is configured for remembered default keyboard layout instead of always defaulting to layout A.
- Patch stupid CD32 ROM CD drive detection CPU delay loop if configured for non-approximate CPU speed modes.
- Validate RTG blit parameters more carefully to prevent invalid memory accesses if program(s) do bad things.
- winuaeenforcer disassembly crashed due to recent debugger changes.
- B15 sprite emulation update caused graphics corruption if display window was "too wide". (Himalaya / Avalanche)
- Mention also Administrator privileges in real harddrive/memory card "block zero write failed" messages.
- Modified emulation of ddfstrt/ddfstop value pairs that cause display corruption on real hardware due to bitplane dma being active too long and conflicting with refresh/strobe slots, prints log message.