WinUAE 2.6 beta 13 [23/03/2013]
- A3000 SCSI emulation crashed if no SCSI drives configured.
- Added previously config-file only master floppy write protection option to GUI misc panel.
- If Windows softlink or .lnk can't be opened (access denied) or has system attribute flag, handle it as a normal file/directory, just like in older versions.
- DIVS/DIVL integer overflow crash fix (INT_MIN/-1 = an integer that does not exist, causes cpu overflow exception)
- GUI Add Hardfile added IDE or SCSI was mounted as a CDROM. (Worked if config was saved and then loaded again)
- Adjusted read-write-only-custom-register-side-effect in AGA mode. (Artificial Paradise / NGC missing loading screen, does stupid bset #9,$dff104 which, depending on previous accesses, either writes $0200 or "random bits" OR $0200)
- Manually added custom addmem2 memory region config entry used addmem1's memory region..
- "Load From"/"Save From" buttons didn't change config name in window title.
Inne treści związane z tematem