FS-UAE 2.5.2dev Released Posted on 2014-05-04 by FrodeSolheim
A new development version has been released. Changes in FS-UAE 2.5.2dev:
- Merged code from WinUAE 2800b18.
- SDL2 is now default on all platforms (make sdl=1 to override for now).
- Fixes to make the windows version compile with SDL2.
- Fixes for FS-UAE compilation with mingw-w32 4.6.3.
- fs-uae-device-helper has a new –events mode which continuously prints joystick events to stdout.
Changes in FS-UAE Launcher 2.5.2dev:
- Can download kickstarts for WHDLoad from OAGD.net locker.
- Python 3 compatibility fixes.
- Python 3.2 is target minimum requirement now.
- PyQt4 is preferred Qt Python API if found.
- Windows / OS X packages are assembled with cx_Freeze.
- Dialogs work better in desktop environments w/o close buttons.
- (Arcade) Arcade is ported to PyQt/Pyside.
- (Arcade) Fixed device selection screen so unrecognized cannot be selected for input ports.
- (Arcade) Selected input devices is actually respected.
- (Arcade) Use fs-uae-device-helper for reading joystick events.
- (Arcade) pygame is no longer a dependency (Qt is used instead).
- (Arcade) PIL / python-imaging is no longer a dependency.
- (Arcade) PyOpenGL is no longer a dependency (bundled instead).
- (Arcade) numpy is no longer a dependency.
Inne treści związane z tematem