Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-8-g1a5217929 2020-05-07 15:57:26
- Gamedb: port CART Fury Championship Racing gamefix patch to PAL version. SLES-50267 Same patch works for both versions. Close #3322
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-7-g6f8dbe589 2020-03-05 07:12:52
- gsdumpgui: Use PS2EGetLibName instead of PSEGetLibName export.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-6-g280553b41 2020-03-05 05:37:19
- gsdx-gui: Update logos to match current changes. Remove mentions of ps1 emulators, adjust the image slightly and change the colors to match api logo colors. Direct3D11 green, OpenGL blue.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-5-g0b9d68e60 2019-12-01 13:46:02
- gsdx: Remove psx/ps1 emulator compatibility. ePSXe for example. There is little to no benefit in keeping it, especially when nobody was maintaining the code. If we ever want to reintroduce it we can do so from older branches like 1.6. Plus if we want to integrate plugins into pcsx2 itself this is a required step. PS1 games can ofc still be played within pcsx2.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-4-g2b884a7e7 2020-05-03 13:31:21
- [skip ci] GSDumpGUI: Add context menu to GSdx and Internal log. Copy, Clear Log, Select All.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-3-g1ef35e7a1 2020-05-07 12:11:23
- Gamedb: Add memory card filters to several games. (#3364) Let's Make a Soccer Team!, Virtua Pro Football, Pro Soccer Club o Tsukurou! Europe Championship, World Football Climax. Technicals: SLES-54151 reads data from SLES-54153 to allow importing players. Same with the Japanese equivalents. The above pairing in reverse allows importation of custom teams exported in 54151's VS mode. Again, same with the Japanese equivalents. SLPM-66442 is listed in PCSX2 Wiki but not in GameIndex.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-2-gb8ed34a27 2020-03-08 20:58:55
- GSState: Mask A+D addresses. Fixes network configuration tool screen.