Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-13-g8bf6ba144 2020-05-07 21:31:01
- Merge pull request #3263 from tadanokojin/ridge-racer-v gsdx: mirror RGBAQ to 0x11
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-12-gce1955ff6 2020-05-07 21:30:35
- Allow reading of 8bit timers (and other hardware pages) (#3361) Fixes Robin Hood
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-11-g16431653e 2020-04-12 08:04:20
- gsdx:windows: Use precise floating point behaviour Fast floating point behaviour can optimise out handling for special floating point values e.g. NaNs. As GSdx needs to handle NaNs in a few places, precise floating point behaviour should be used instead. Fixes a flashlight regression in Silent Hill 2/3 that was caused by VS2019 optimising out NaN handling.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-10-g5c60f6689 2020-05-07 17:32:34
- Fix various cmake issues (#3352) * Change the minimum cmake version to a range. Uses the new policies of the newer versions if you are on them, taking care of CMP0054. * Grab a newer version of FindHarfBuzz.cmake from Webkit that fixes the cmake warning the earlier one was giving. * Add in -ftime-trace as an option on build.sh. * Precompile PrecompiledHeader.h if you are using cmake 3.16+ and GCC. (Currently disabled on clang due to compilation issues.) * Check if target_precompile_headers exists rather than by version. Co-authored-by: scribam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-9-g84d090e2f 2020-05-07 17:31:48
- spu2-x: Make portaudio an optional dependency. (#3110) * spu2-x: Make portaudio an optional dependency. v2: Fix crash in the audio settings with SDL1 and without portaudio. * cmake: Add PORTAUDIO_API to disable portaudio support.