Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.6.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-1072-gbb39276cc 2021-02-24 05:35:19
- Input-recording: Prompt a file dialog when the base savestate can't be located The chosen file (if one is made in the dialog window) will be saved and used as the base from then on (until the recording is stopped).
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-1071-ga74609d32 2021-02-23 07:09:55
- GUI: Additonal text and prompts with an active savestate recording
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-1070-gceb7eaaf4 2021-02-23 07:06:21
- GUI: Visually alter status bar and Boot menu option while an input recording is active + Defines GSPanel method for generating the string keycode for a command
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-1069-gc664a48f2 2021-02-23 06:04:46
- Input-recording: Add new FirstFrame function Jumps emulation to the initial state of an active input recording file whether boost or savestate. Makes it easier to reset savestate-based recordings. * Overrides the Boot ISO/CDVD/Bios menu option.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-1068-g7b9c8634f 2021-02-23 05:29:34
- Capture: Swap int return types with bool Additionally fix SPU2 error message
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-1067-gdf446510d 2020-12-22 23:31:27
- Capture: Introduce audio toggle setting Allows a user to toggle recording an audio .wav file alongside the video .avi file before capturing.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-1066-gc60cdbba0 2020-09-21 06:26:02
- Capture: Optimizations with filenames, audio, and capture mainFrame gui *Resulting .wavs should get saved in the same location as the video file on linux *Keep gui capture state consistent regardless of the method used to start recording *Reworked mainFrame capture menu video options to route to a single toggleCapture_click function *Split GS & SPU2 recording into start & end functions
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-1065-g1e5e74260 2021-02-23 02:18:13
- recording: Fix issue with drawing VPads
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-1064-g0a88fe1f3 2020-12-18 20:02:20
- recording: Remove frameLock check at the end of a frame
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-1063-gd49acfc08 2020-12-18 19:42:58
- recording: Complete separation of pasuing execution Unhooks the execution of emulation pausing from pre-set static frame counts
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-1062-gb5b74388f 2020-12-16 06:19:58
- recording: Reposition inputRecordingControl function execution in vsync * No longer calls HandleFrameAdvanceAndPausing() more than once per frame. No need to increment frameCountTracker. * Splits framelocking into its own function (which could harmlessly get called more than once per frame).
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-1061-gb7d01b488 2020-07-18 03:48:37
- gui: Don't check if the backup menu option should be enabled every UI event
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-1060-g717677402 2020-07-18 03:47:09
- gui: Simplify function and solve unlikely edge-case If backups are enabled, the .backup file will have already been created via renaming the original save-state. The asynchronous process is dumping the current emulation state, but by the time we've hit this function the rename has already taken place so we have a guarantee. This solves a potential bug in the existing code (which probably would have never been hit): Save to slot that has no current backup Rename fails Update method looks for the file without .backup, which is still there. Load backup option is enabled despite there not actually being a backup to load.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.7.0-dev-1059-g288c8fedc 2020-07-18 03:09:37
- gui: Enable backup saveslot when game is first loaded, if available