Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3302-gafde59bb1 2019-10-07 03:05:19
- spu2-x: Fix crash with an invalid output module. (#3125) * spu2-x: Fix crash with an invalid output module. This will default to SDLOut. Fixes https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/3124 * spu2-x: Create non-empty defaults for OutputApi and SdlOutputApi.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3301-gfa096cfce 2019-09-01 21:58:14
- cmake: Change FreeBSD wx-config path
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3300-gc87b8c7f4 2019-09-01 21:49:09
- pcsx2|utilities: Remove ambiguous wxString-related overloads Avoid some function overloads that can accept char*, wxChar* and wxString as a parameter. wxString can be constructed with either of those parameters, so the function overloads may actually result in ambiguity errors. Keep the wxString parameter versions and remove the rest. Fixes some compile errors on FreeBSD.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3299-gaee571e9b 2019-09-01 21:43:28
- utilities: Split thread internal callback function __try is used in pthread_cleanup_push when CLEANUP_SET is used as the pthread cleanup model. That can't be used in functions with objects that have destructors, so move it into a separate function. Prevents compile errors on non-release Windows builds if other things in the internal callback function change.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3322-gaa03c8312 2019-12-02 21:40:48
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3322-gaa03c8312 2019-12-02 21:40:48
- pcsx2: Fix mainframe wxStaticBitmap delete issue wxWindow classes will delete their children when destroyed, so the wxStaticBitmap control must be allocated with new to avoid undefined behaviour.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3321-g230c1ece3 2019-12-02 00:29:58
- gamedb: Add vuClampMode 2 gamefix to Soul Calibur 2. Fixes respawn issues as well as SPS. Also add a missing DB entry for a JAP release of SC3 Trial. The demo discs may not actually need the gamefixes so they aren't included. Wasn't able to verify if the gamefixes are required for SC3.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3320-g21227cd12 2019-12-01 18:03:08
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3320-g21227cd12 2019-12-01 18:03:08
- GameDB: Patches update. (#3166) This commit add multiples patch for various games. F1 Racing championship - Fixes IPU hanging. Sprint Cars 2 - Rearrange COP2 instructions to fix bad mac flag stuff. Fix for bouncing vehicles. Close #1991 Knockout Kings 2002 - Fixes DMA loop causing Hanging at start of fight.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3319-g2827394f3 2019-11-26 15:45:06
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3319-g2827394f3 2019-11-26 15:45:06
- gsdx-hw: Disable half screen TS fix for Xenosaga 3. Xenosaga handles the half bottom as an vertex offset instead of a buffer offset which does the effect twice. Half bottom won't trigger a cache miss that skip the draw because it is still the normal buffer but with a vertices offset. Issue #3147
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3318-gf2da7ece5 2019-11-25 22:56:51
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3318-gf2da7ece5 2019-11-25 22:56:51
- onepad: Update to latest controller database.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3317-gcc62165e3 2019-11-25 08:17:25
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3317-gcc62165e3 2019-11-25 08:17:25
- gsdx-hw: Remove GSC_ResidentEvil4 crc hack. Game is properly rendered on all renderers, any upscaling issues can be resolved with Half Pixel Offset Normal.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3316-g50dda75c0 2019-11-25 05:34:09
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3316-g50dda75c0 2019-11-25 05:34:09
- gsdx-hw: Add missing crc id for CrashBandicootWoC, pal region.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3315-gf6600ec83 2019-11-23 10:29:26
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3315-gf6600ec83 2019-11-23 10:29:26
- GameDB: Various updates This commit add several changes: - Various serials updates. - An Emotion Engine clamping fix to solve the inability of collecting items in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Tested by atomic83github - A missing XgKickHack fix for Crash Twinsanity. - An adjustment of the fixes applied to Muppets Party Cruise which allow to make the game fully playable. Tested by atomic83github - A patch for Superman Returns (Pal only) to fix major SPS ingame. Tested by kozarovv - A missing Gif Fifo fix for Puzzle Quest - Challenge of the Warlords to correct flickering black and white sprites. - A removal of Vif Fifo hack for Pippa Funnell which do not change anything. - A XgKickHack fix for Eternal Quest which fixes missing blue lines on the characters in dark areas. Tested by atomic83github - Several EETiminghack fixes to various games of the Hisshou Pachinko-Pachislot Kouryoku series which fixes FMV hanging. Tested by atomic83github - A patch for namCollection - Namco 50th Anniversary which fixes a game hanging at the intro. Tested by atomic83github - PSI and Refraction - An adjustment of the VU clamping mode fix for Pac-Man World Rally which require a higher value to work. Tested by atomic83github - A patch for True Crime streets of LA which fixes a game hanging before going ingame. Tested by PSI
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3314-gdbfbc333f 2019-11-16 22:06:46
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3314-gdbfbc333f 2019-11-16 22:06:46
- fps2bios: Remove fps2bios from master branch. It's an abandoned project pretty much, if someone needs to go back and take a look at it we have 1.4 branches and older.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3313-g89848346a 2019-11-17 17:14:27
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3313-g89848346a 2019-11-17 17:14:27
- gsdx-hw: Add comments explaining what GSC_MidnightClub3 crc hack does.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3312-g132caf7f4 2019-09-29 20:11:11
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3312-g132caf7f4 2019-09-29 20:11:11
- GameDB: Update/Remove outdated gamefixes for the following titles: ---------REMOVALS-------- EETimingHack: - Blade 2 (replace EE TimingHack with GIF FIFO Gamefix) - Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Drakan The Ancient Gates - Euro Rally Champion - Obscure - R-Type Final - Muppets Party Cruise (replace EETimingHack with mVUFlagSpeedHack) OPHFlagHack: - Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy - Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Motorstorm Arctic Edge ------ADDITIONS``````` - Evergrace (Full EE Clamping - fixes hanging going in-game.)